• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Raven1s

Rests between exercises

Hi rebel’s,

quick question, I am looking at darebee and I have a slight confusion.

my current app program gives me between 10-30secs rest between exercises but darebee are saying that you go straight from one exercise to another with no rests between exercises only when you finish the set so I am not sure what to do? 

Sorry if this sounds stupid 

Andy

0E93CF2F-D7B3-4EA9-8CB5-4376D558199F.jpeg

Which program / work-out on Darebee are you looking at? I agree some of the work-outs aren't clearly worded and you need to read them two or three times to understand what they're asking from you. Which app program are you using?

12 hours ago, Nomad Jay said:

Which program / work-out on Darebee are you looking at? I agree some of the work-outs aren't clearly worded and you need to read them two or three times to understand what they're asking from you. Which app program are you using?

I am looking at a couple as am literally 1 workout away from final evaluation, the app

I am using is called Fizzup made in association with the French health ministry I am on the free side of things so can’t get the most out of it 

Okay, that makes more sense. If the Fizzup app is not linked to the Darebee work-outs, you're going to get conflicting work-outs. Generally the Darebee exercises are done as a set (do X exercises without stopping) with a rest in between each set. I would follow the Darebee work-out as written. Hope that helps.

The other thing that I  trying to work out what is more effective as Fizzup follow the basic muscle building set up of workout then days rest then workout then days rest etc but with darebee I need to do it everyday where my lifestyle doesn’t really work thst I can train everyday.

cant believe how hard it is to work stuff out lol it’s hurting my brain lol