Accountability time!!

I've been a long-time Nerd Fitness lurker and have done a couple of half-assed attempts to get back to my former weight of 140 (was last there 5-6years ago).  Attached are my previous attempts in Jan 2017; April 2018, and Today Sept 5th!!

I'm in it for good now!

Motivation has always been an issue for me. My sister had introduced me to the PACTapp a while back - where you set a goal and if you keep it, you earn money - but if you don't meet it, you lose money. It was a terrific motivator for me!  Alas, PACT had sync issues and ended up closing down due to too many glitches.

Now there's another website called HealthyWage where you can set a weight loss goal and choose what you're willing to get/part with. I am aiming to lose 30lbs in 7 mos. I'm putting up $75 of my own money each month for those months and if I reach my goal, I get a bigger payout than what I put in!  Woot!  I love $$$ and fat loss!  

I'm trying to get my sister to join in the fun (because there are team goals as well) but I didn't know if anyone else using Nerd Fitness was also on Healthy Wage - then we could form a Nerd Fitness team together!  I think you can search via user name (I'm Ashleigh David)... here's a link/invite to use/explore the site (full disclosure, its a referral link, so I would get some perks if you sign up through there) https://hwage.co/394448/

If anyone is already a member, let me know and I'll try to find you so we can band together in Nerd Fitness greatness and glory!!

Happy Wednesday...

Ashleigh AKA Unicoroner

Jan 2017

1.12.17.jpg

April 2018

4.4.18front.jpg

Today!

9.5.18AshFront.jpg

• Like 1

There are so many apps like that to choose from now! That's great! Good luck to you :) 

Level 2 Furyan Ranger    You keep what you kill

STR 3 | DEX 2 | STA 3 | CON 2 | WIS 2 | CHA 3
6.1 6.2 | Duolingo | Daily Fitocracy

Spoiler

Captain Hammer: Have I seen you at the gym?

Billy: [smiles] At the gym!

Captain Hammer: [to himself] I don't go to the gym, I'm just naturally like this...