Raxie is a Damsel, But Not the Distressed Kind

Raxie

980x.jpg

anigif_enhanced-buzz-26647-1383696203-5.

I'm rewatching through Boy Meets World right now (thanks Hulu) and I decided to make my theme this challenge based on my very first original TV spirit animal - Topanga Lawrence!  There are so many reasons I love her but I think the above two quotes pretty much say it all. If I have a moment of non-motivation during this challenge I'll just ask myself What Would Topanga Do? Be a badass independent woman and do what needs to be done, that's what.

Prologue

anigif_enhanced-30966-1438284156-3.gif

My first love is powerlifting, and have recently-ish started getting back into trying to lift heavy instead of just for maintenance. I'm still living the Stronglifts life right now but will probably be looking to graduate to an intermediate program before the end of the year. I also have semi-seriously been getting into ballroom dancing since December 2017 and it's kind of taken over my life.  I love it.  I'll be doing my first competition on my own (ie not with the formation team I'm on which I've done one competition with earlier this year) the end of the first week of this challenge doing a waltz to Hedwigs Theme. 

I recently did a huge decluttering of my apartment and am trying to settle on a good method of keeping-it-that-way.  Last challenge I tried small daily tasks, I don't think it worked for me, so this challenge I'll be focusing on a new approach to this. I am really also into mobility (ROMWOD and Unbreakable Feet are my two go-tos, I've been dabbling in GMB's Focused Flexibility program) and fit that in where I can. 

I am a sufferer of Rangerbrain and earlier this year had to declutter my goals in order to focus on a smaller amount of things more seriously. I'm thinking of maybeeee trying to squeeze one of those things back in maybe before the end of the year?  Things I wish I could do but just don't have time for and had to cut out but have potential to bring back: yoga, OCRs, rucking, boxing, rowing. Honestly I've got my eyeball on boxing but we shall see. It may make an appearance this challenge. It may not.

I also volunteer for HRC and it takes up a lot of my non-work time.  I've got meetings every week if not twice a week with them and then have to actually do the thing aside from that. Between that and dance my calendar is pretty much always full.  I like it that way though.

Goals

giphy.gif

1) Lifty Lift Lift

Strength Train 3x/week

Self explanatory methinks.

2) Dancey Dance Dance

Practice outside of dance class/lessons 1x/week

I'm going to go to dance class and take lessons regardless of this challenge.  I literally rearrange my social calendar so as to not miss classes sometimes so I'm in no way worried about that.  I think the next step in upping my game is practicing things I'm struggling with at home. I'm not going to go too hard on this, I just want to get a feel for what it would entail.  So 15 or more minutes once a week is all I'm shooting for for right now.  That's enough time to practice one figure or something a few times. Or run a routine a few times.

3) Cleanity Clean Clean

Comprehensive maintenance cleaning 1 day a week.

No more daily tasks, do all of them in a few hour block once a week, for now scheduled for Friday but I think it might switch between Fridays and Sundays depending on the week.

Reward

boy-meets-world-santas-little-helper-07_

I think I want to get a pair of practice dance shoes. I don't really neeeeeeed them, I have a pair of latin (strappy sandal-y) and a pair of smooth (closed toe and bendy) shoes but for days when I'm doing a few classes in a row and my feet hurt, or for salsa and hustle where I don't really want to be wearing either my latin or smooth shoes and feel weird when I do... I would really like to have a plain practice pair. So if I 100% this challenge I will get them - which sounds like a lot but I'm really only asking myself to do 2 things a week (ie goals 2 & 3, lifting is in my habit now so it's not something extra I'm doing but I'd like to keep track of it here), one of which is a 15 minute thing... so 100% is reasonable. I'll probably get black but like, there are also some crazy ones that I really like.  I almost certainly won't get them, but look how cool they are:

Heather-Split-Art-Attack-4.jpg

There are also ones with lips all over them hahah. Not sure if I'd absolutely love wearing them or regret it instantly.

Anyway, that's my challenge.  Here we go!

• Like 9

Here to watch you get shoes!

Current Challenge Original 1,2,3, R 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21,22,23,24,25,26,27,28,29,30,31,32,33,34,35,36,37,38,39,40,41,42,43,44,45,46,47,48,49,50,51

"By the Most-Righteous-and-Blessed Beard of Sir Tanktimus the Encourager!" - Jarl Rurik Harrgath

You so need to get those shoes!

Wisdom 21   Dexterity 11   Charisma 14   Strength 18  Constitution-12

Elastigirl Endeavors, Experiments, , and Explains - Current Challenge: May 9 to June 12 - Nerd Fitness Rebellion

"If more of us valued food and cheer and song, above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world" J.R.R.Tolkien

On ‎9‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 5:57 PM, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

Here to watch you get shoes!

Yay thanks!

15 hours ago, Elastigirl said:

You so need to get those shoes!

Hahah I kind of am really tempted.  But I also would like to be able to use them for performances sometimes if the outfit is more inclined to black shoes (since my smooth shoes are tan) otherwise I honestly would be all over the paint spackled looking ones.

• Like 1

As my fellow 'want to do all the things' girl, I am of course here to watch your journey.

Also - those are fantastic quotes!

Level 72 ~*~ Ranger

Deviant Art Gallery   ||  YouTube Channel

Current Challenge

"It is difficult.  All things worth keeping are."  Thane Krios - Mass Effect 2

"Maybe it's not as simple as you imagined, Seeker."  Varric Tethras Dragon Age 2

"Staying within your limits is no fun, Ryder."  Vetra Nyx - ME: Andromeda

Spoiler

::PAST CHALLENGES::

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 20 | 21 | 22

23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42

43 | 44 | NEIN | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48| 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61

62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81

Topanga was my fist celeb crush when I used to watch Boy Meets World. And she just got hotter as the years went...

Image result for wayne's world schwing gif

But anyways-awesome challenge and here to follow!!

(Surprise, surprise, I could NOT find a Deadpool + Boy Meets World pic or pop culture reference, lol.)

Wolf

• Sad 1

Wild Wolf- LEVEL 2 (but probably more like lvl 50 if I didn't respawn so much)

Class: Howler/ Height: 6'2 / Weight: 192#

Stats: MIGHT: 12 / CONSTITUTION: 9 / DEXTERITY: 11 / PERCEPTION: 10 / INTELLECT: 9 / RESOLVE: 13

Instagram: @ryanwolfbell / Facebook: Ryan Wolf Bell / Bible App (YouVersion) Ryan Wolf Bell

Current Challenge: Omnis Vir Lupus

Spoiler

Last Challenge(s): 1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10/11/12/13/14/15/16

Unchained Predator Saga: 1

Epic Challenges: Welcome to the Fireteam & Wolfpool 

Know, O prince, that once the sun burns out and the earth's core becomes solid and cold, there will come a man to provide the endless energy needed to sustain life and for the planets to keep moving. He is the source of light and the warmth of hope back into the hearts of humanity...." - Dark_Raider

A wolf rises in my heart; against my darkness; against my demons; against my despair. I DECLARE WAR!

Romans 8:28 (CSB) We know that all things work together for the good of those who love God, who are called according to His purpose.

1 hour ago, Wolfpool said:

Surprise, surprise, I could NOT find a Deadpool + Boy Meets World pic or pop culture reference, lol

10580255.gif

• Haha 3

Current Challenge Original 1,2,3, R 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21,22,23,24,25,26,27,28,29,30,31,32,33,34,35,36,37,38,39,40,41,42,43,44,45,46,47,48,49,50,51

"By the Most-Righteous-and-Blessed Beard of Sir Tanktimus the Encourager!" - Jarl Rurik Harrgath

TOPANGA IS A BOMB-ASS STRONG AS FRICK WOMAN

Just like

RAXIE

HELLYES you are gonna crush it!!!

i am not waiting for a hero.  i saved myself long ago.

Level 50 Bardic Time-Mage; of the Furious Heart

STR.55  DEX.43 STA.48 CON.51 WIS.53 CHA.65

"Well...in the end, it boils down to two simple choices. Either you do or you don't.

You'd think with all the problems in this world, there'd be more answers. It's not fair...
...But that's the way things are. The choice is yours."

»  kom starkru

4 hours ago, Starpuck said:

As my fellow 'want to do all the things' girl, I am of course here to watch your journey.

Also - those are fantastic quotes!

ALL THE THINGS.  I was able to reign it in most of 2018 but my Rangerbrain is really started to rear it's head lately!

Yes she has some great quotes, such an amazing role model I really adore her.

3 hours ago, Wolfpool said:

Topanga was my fist celeb crush when I used to watch Boy Meets World. And she just got hotter as the years went...

Image result for wayne's world schwing gif

But anyways-awesome challenge and here to follow!!

She is SO gorgeous but never in an unrealistic Barbie doll standard kind of way, which is even more why I loved her and am glad I had her to look up to growing up.

3 hours ago, Wolfpool said:

(Surprise, surprise, I could NOT find a Deadpool + Boy Meets World pic or pop culture reference, lol.)

Wolf

2 hours ago, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

10580255.gif

I really have to agree with Tank here (which is not surprising)

2 hours ago, ladylydia said:

I would have followed anyway, but wish I could follow twice for Topanga.  

Aw yay!! Glad to have you, and another Topanga fannnn :D

1 hour ago, shaar said:

TOPANGA IS A BOMB-ASS STRONG AS FRICK WOMAN

Just like

RAXIE

HELLYES you are gonna crush it!!!

SHE IS THE BEST I LOVE HER SOOOOOOO

Thanks!!

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Raxie said:

Aw yay!! Glad to have you, and another Topanga fannnn :D

This is probably my favorite moment across all fandoms of movies and television. 

I heard her roar and decided I wanted to be her.

• Like 1

Level 19 Ranger Monk 

Str- 10, Dex-8, Sta-7, Con-11, Wis-78, Cha-43

"Not all who wander are lost."

"We Shall Not Practice Fear"

Current Battlelog

30 minutes ago, ladylydia said:

This is probably my favorite moment across all fandoms of movies and television. 

I heard her roar and decided I wanted to be her.

YAAASSSSS I love that moment. I didn't even have to watch the clip to know exactly what it was. But then of course watched it because I can watch that clip 100 times and it will bring me joy each and every time

17 hours ago, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

10580255.gif

Image result for bad deadpool good deadpool gif

Yeah, the internet has got NOTHIN' as far as a possible meme crossover goes. Every once in a while, I can't find a correlated pop culture reference. Sorry to disappoint @Raxie and Tank :(.

Wolf

• Like 1

Wild Wolf- LEVEL 2 (but probably more like lvl 50 if I didn't respawn so much)

Class: Howler/ Height: 6'2 / Weight: 192#

Stats: MIGHT: 12 / CONSTITUTION: 9 / DEXTERITY: 11 / PERCEPTION: 10 / INTELLECT: 9 / RESOLVE: 13

Instagram: @ryanwolfbell / Facebook: Ryan Wolf Bell / Bible App (YouVersion) Ryan Wolf Bell

Current Challenge: Omnis Vir Lupus

Spoiler

Last Challenge(s): 1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10/11/12/13/14/15/16

Unchained Predator Saga: 1

Epic Challenges: Welcome to the Fireteam & Wolfpool 

Know, O prince, that once the sun burns out and the earth's core becomes solid and cold, there will come a man to provide the endless energy needed to sustain life and for the planets to keep moving. He is the source of light and the warmth of hope back into the hearts of humanity...." - Dark_Raider

A wolf rises in my heart; against my darkness; against my demons; against my despair. I DECLARE WAR!

Romans 8:28 (CSB) We know that all things work together for the good of those who love God, who are called according to His purpose.

On 9/6/2018 at 3:04 PM, Raxie said:

Reward

I think I want to get a pair of practice dance shoes. I don't really neeeeeeed them, I have a pair of latin (strappy sandal-y) and a pair of smooth (closed toe and bendy) shoes but for days when I'm doing a few classes in a row and my feet hurt, or for salsa and hustle where I don't really want to be wearing either my latin or smooth shoes and feel weird when I do... I would really like to have a plain practice pair. So if I 100% this challenge I will get them - which sounds like a lot but I'm really only asking myself to do 2 things a week (ie goals 2 & 3, lifting is in my habit now so it's not something extra I'm doing but I'd like to keep track of it here), one of which is a 15 minute thing... so 100% is reasonable. I'll probably get black but like, there are also some crazy ones that I really like.  I almost certainly won't get them, but look how cool they are:

There are also ones with lips all over them hahah. Not sure if I'd absolutely love wearing them or regret it instantly.

You are going to own this challenge! 

DigitalMarketerSkills.gif

Level 2 Warforged Druid

STR: 2, DEX: 1, STA: 3, CON: 3, WIS: 2, CHA: 3

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Good night and joy be to you all ~Jitters The. Clown

Current Challange: New Challenges Ahead!

Battle Log: Clowning around daily

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

On 9/6/2018 at 4:04 PM, Raxie said:

The one upside to Disney's mediocre show Girl Meets World is that it was enough of a throwback to its source material that my wife and I watched every episode with our daughters. Then we had the honor of watching every episode of Boy Meets World with them, as well, so they could understand our excitement at the cameo appearances of certain characters.

Love your challenge theme (what 90s era teenage boy didn't have a crush on Topanga?). Let me know if I can help in any way.

Who am I? -- My NF Character

Current Challenge: WolfDreamer Embraces His Wild Poet

Past Challenges: 

Spoiler

Winter is ComingWolfen Strengthens His Heart, Body, Mind, and Spirit, Wolfen Becomes One of the PeopleWolfen Strengthens His ChakrasWolfen Welcomes Summer and Gets Primal, Soulcon and Spartan, Wolfen Develops Mental ToughnessWolfen Joins the Wander SocietySoulcon, Spartan, School, and Stranger ThingsWolfen Becomes a Warrior EliteWolfen Goes Here and There and Back AgainWolfen Becomes a Soulcon Warrior EliteWolfen Returns to His RootsWolfen Wanders in Soul, Spirit, and BodyWolfen Owns the DayWolfen Searches for His Wild Heart, Wolfen Runs for His LifeWolfen Hits the TrailsWolfen Becomes an Explorer and Joins the ResistanceWolfen Goes Back to the SourceWolfen Begins the Hero's JourneyWolfDreamer Returns to the People,  WolfDreamer Pushes BackWolfDreamer PrioritizesBurpees, Books, and BrainworkBurpees, Books, Brainwork, and BodyworkWolfDreamer Masters the Four ElementsWolfDreamer Continues to Master the Four ElementsWolfDreamer Returns to SpartaWolfDreamer Returns to Middle EarthWolfDreamer Continues His Middle Earth AdventureWolfDreamer and the FallWolfDreamer Forges His Own PathWolfDreamer Has HopeWolfDreamer Returns to Middle EarthWolfDreamer Reads Harder, Breathes Harder, and Journals More

I'd rather sing one wild song and burst my heart with it, than live a thousand years watching my digestion and being afraid of the wet.” -- Jack London

“I wanted movement and not a calm course of existence. I wanted excitement and danger and the chance to sacrifice myself for my love.” -- Leo Tolstoy

"I feel love rising in my chest again
Rising like a burning sun into the day..." -- Gungor, "Hurricane"

"...wherever the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom." 2 Corinthians 3:17b

Awesome challenge!! You should totally get those shoes.

Gargoyle Ranger | Level 46

2021 challenges:  46 (current)

2015-2020 challenges: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 |15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 || 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 || 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 || 43 | 44 | 45

My epic quest | MEATBALL WARS

You don't get better at anything unless you start doing it.

Being alive is heckn swell. 

On 9/6/2018 at 3:04 PM, Raxie said:

980x.jpg

anigif_enhanced-buzz-26647-1383696203-5.

I'm rewatching through Boy Meets World right now (thanks Hulu) and I decided to make my theme this challenge based on my very first original TV spirit animal - Topanga Lawrence!  There are so many reasons I love her but I think the above two quotes pretty much say it all. If I have a moment of non-motivation during this challenge I'll just ask myself What Would Topanga Do? Be a badass independent woman and do what needs to be done, that's what.

Prologue

anigif_enhanced-30966-1438284156-3.gif

My first love is powerlifting, and have recently-ish started getting back into trying to lift heavy instead of just for maintenance. I'm still living the Stronglifts life right now but will probably be looking to graduate to an intermediate program before the end of the year. I also have semi-seriously been getting into ballroom dancing since December 2017 and it's kind of taken over my life.  I love it.  I'll be doing my first competition on my own (ie not with the formation team I'm on which I've done one competition with earlier this year) the end of the first week of this challenge doing a waltz to Hedwigs Theme. 

I recently did a huge decluttering of my apartment and am trying to settle on a good method of keeping-it-that-way.  Last challenge I tried small daily tasks, I don't think it worked for me, so this challenge I'll be focusing on a new approach to this. I am really also into mobility (ROMWOD and Unbreakable Feet are my two go-tos, I've been dabbling in GMB's Focused Flexibility program) and fit that in where I can. 

I am a sufferer of Rangerbrain and earlier this year had to declutter my goals in order to focus on a smaller amount of things more seriously. I'm thinking of maybeeee trying to squeeze one of those things back in maybe before the end of the year?  Things I wish I could do but just don't have time for and had to cut out but have potential to bring back: yoga, OCRs, rucking, boxing, rowing. Honestly I've got my eyeball on boxing but we shall see. It may make an appearance this challenge. It may not.

I also volunteer for HRC and it takes up a lot of my non-work time.  I've got meetings every week if not twice a week with them and then have to actually do the thing aside from that. Between that and dance my calendar is pretty much always full.  I like it that way though.

Goals

giphy.gif

1) Lifty Lift Lift

Strength Train 3x/week

Self explanatory methinks.

2) Dancey Dance Dance

Practice outside of dance class/lessons 1x/week

I'm going to go to dance class and take lessons regardless of this challenge.  I literally rearrange my social calendar so as to not miss classes sometimes so I'm in no way worried about that.  I think the next step in upping my game is practicing things I'm struggling with at home. I'm not going to go too hard on this, I just want to get a feel for what it would entail.  So 15 or more minutes once a week is all I'm shooting for for right now.  That's enough time to practice one figure or something a few times. Or run a routine a few times.

3) Cleanity Clean Clean

Comprehensive maintenance cleaning 1 day a week.

No more daily tasks, do all of them in a few hour block once a week, for now scheduled for Friday but I think it might switch between Fridays and Sundays depending on the week.

Reward

WHERR DID YOU FIND THE PAINT SPLATTER SHOES???? Omg my impulse trigger finger is itching!

ETA: the Ballroom nerd in me just looked at the soles - internationals, right?

Ballroom dancer, data nerd, calisthenics dabbler

On 9/6/2018 at 4:04 PM, Raxie said:

the end of the first week of this challenge doing a waltz to Hedwigs Theme. 

if you don't live stream this for us I'm throwing myself into traffic with disappointment

this is a GREAT theme, seriously. I love it.

• Like 1

the year of living trippily

Final Boss, Part 2    Boss, Part 1  Previous:    Adult Content

Brain Weasels    Choose Your Own Adventure Woman of Mystery -   Worth i Simplicity     

Spoiler

Take it Outside II

Take it Outside

Even More Current: 52 Days

Currently Current: 100 Days

Current: Queen 2: Electric Boogaloo

Queen of the Jungle

THE PEOPLE'S CHOICE CHALLENGE

Apart six: Amazon  (part 5)

(part 3: The Wickening)

(part 2) (part 1)

On ‎9‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 1:49 AM, Arkania said:

Omg these shoes are amazing :D

Thank you!! They are so flashy I love it.

On ‎9‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 9:47 AM, Wolfpool said:

Image result for bad deadpool good deadpool gif

Yeah, the internet has got NOTHIN' as far as a possible meme crossover goes. Every once in a while, I can't find a correlated pop culture reference. Sorry to disappoint @Raxie and Tank :(.

Wolf

I actually feel pretty accomplished to have found something that defeated your meme reign.  A little bad, but mostly accomplished XD

On ‎9‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 9:56 AM, Jittersthe.Clown said:

You are going to own this challenge! 

DigitalMarketerSkills.gif

:) Thank you!

On ‎9‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 10:06 AM, Wolfen said:

The one upside to Disney's mediocre show Girl Meets World is that it was enough of a throwback to its source material that my wife and I watched every episode with our daughters. Then we had the honor of watching every episode of Boy Meets World with them, as well, so they could understand our excitement at the cameo appearances of certain characters.

Love your challenge theme (what 90s era teenage boy didn't have a crush on Topanga?). Let me know if I can help in any way.

Actually part of the reason I'm binge watching BMW right now is because I kind of wanted to watch GMW, I didn't watch it when it was running but I would love to see everyone all grown up.  I'm sad to hear it's not super great but I have a feeling the cameos will make it all worth it.  Plus it's only like 3 seasons right?

Thanks for stopping in!!

On ‎9‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 8:54 PM, NeverThatBored said:

Awesome challenge!! You should totally get those shoes.

I do love them.  The two main issues are I have a lot of flashy leggings and it would be SUPER clashy, and I also would then lose the ability to wear them for performances if my costume lends itself to black shoes instead of tan.  Buttttttt I really do want them anyway.

4 hours ago, MikeW said:

WHERR DID YOU FIND THE PAINT SPLATTER SHOES???? Omg my impulse trigger finger is itching!

ETA: the Ballroom nerd in me just looked at the soles - internationals, right?

You got it :) They're apparently limited edition designed by/with Katya Jones. But I guess they do crazy limited edition stuff semi-regularly.  There's a great ballroom shoe store in the city I've been to a few times now and they really have everything - I actually found these just browsing their website.

4 hours ago, MikeW said:

Also, here and following. Because boy meets world AND Ballroom dance? You couldn’t keep me away if you tried.

Good thing I'm not trying :D

8 minutes ago, DJtrippyT said:

if you don't live stream this for us I'm throwing myself into traffic with disappointment

this is a GREAT theme, seriously. I love it.

I cannot promise a live stream, but there will be video and at the very least pictures hahah

It is SO GOOD.  Even after practicing to it so many times I still don't hate it, which used to happen to me in ballet.

• Like 4
55 minutes ago, Raxie said:

Actually part of the reason I'm binge watching BMW right now is because I kind of wanted to watch GMW, I didn't watch it when it was running but I would love to see everyone all grown up.  I'm sad to hear it's not super great but I have a feeling the cameos will make it all worth it.  Plus it's only like 3 seasons right?

It wan't bad, the stories were just a little watered down because it was on Disney channel instead of a main network, like BMW was.  However, the main character is exactly how you would expect a child from Corey and Topanga to turn out.   The cameos and allusions to the previous show are awesome. 

• Like 2

Level 19 Ranger Monk 

Str- 10, Dex-8, Sta-7, Con-11, Wis-78, Cha-43

"Not all who wander are lost."

"We Shall Not Practice Fear"

Current Battlelog

0.R

giphy.gif

Wow I don't know what is going on with me this week, but let me just say I'm glad it's zero week and it doesn't count towards my challenge goals because I am feeling llaaaazzzyyyy.  Honestly though I don't think it counts as laziness if it's based in real physical feelings and not in just not wanting to do stuff.  I have just been inexplicably exhausted all week.  Maybe I'm fighting something off? I literally can not keep my eyes open and just keep wanting to sleep forever.  I haven't lifted yet, I'll just be doing 2x this week.  I went to dance Tuesday night and had a blast in the latin jazz and samba classes.  I really like samba I am pumped to learn more of it.  The music is just so fun.  Aside from that I've legit done .n.o.t.h.i.n.g. Absolutely nothing.  No ROMWOD no meditation no flexibility drills.  I've just kinda been... lazing about.  Well actually that's a lie last night I went to a book signing down the street from me with Naomi Novik who is one of my favourite authors, but aside from that it's been work, food, sleep.  And even as I write this I am literally in bed, dying to just put my head down and go to sleep.  I thought maybe it could be carb flu since I have been eating a lot cleaner but I definitely had pizza the other day so idfk. Or maybe I haven't been eating enough? I haven't been counting calories or macros and I have definitely seen body comp changes in myself this past month so maybe I just need more food, though I haven't been hungry.  Maybe I haven't been drinking enough water? I really don't know but it's frustrating.  Blargh. After this post I am going to nap and then get up and at least try to do something. Maybe I'll do my 15 minutes of dance practice.

Even though this sounds like I am down in the dumps I am in pretty good spirits, I'm honestly feeling pretty good and am excited for the upcoming weekend (more dance, apple picking, and board games) but I am just so so so tired.  Hmf. Maybe I need some B vitamins.

• Like 5

Love your challenge.  I was never really a BMW watcher.. I watched The Wonder Years... so I guess my age is showing.  I'm really interested in your dance.  I've been thinking about starting some lessons in my non existent free time.  

Race: Amazonian Ogre Princess | Class: Ranger | Profession: SuperHero

Level: 19 Ranger | STR 36 | DEX 29 | STA  35 | CON  43 | WIS 35 | CHA 23|

Spoiler

Epic Quest Avatar Lifting profile | D&D Character Sheet

Accountibillibuddies: Doodlies setting the world alight

Roadmaps: 2016 | 2017 | 2018 | 2019 | 2020 | 2021

I am not saying I am Wonder Woman. I am just saying no one has ever seen me and Wonder Woman together in the same room.

Current Challenge: Shello Finally Fitnesses (sort of) and does some other things

Challenges: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 789, 10, 11, 12 , 131415, 1617181920, 21, 2223242526272829303132, 33, 3435, 36??

Starting weight = 290.4; Current weight = 269; Total pounds lost: 21.4