Someday, I'll Be a Spy

20 hours ago, X-23 said:

I did however get Section 2 of the poetry book all edited, just need to type it up. I worked a bit here and there on the Hex Girls project. Have been almost consistently eating some sort of breakfast before 10 AM. I also called the advisor from the college and made an appointment for Monday to fill out financial aid and stuff. 

Sorry you had a rough weekend. :(

Sounds like you are still actually doing very well despite everything. You're going to be okay!

• Like 1

So, I haven't been around here much, but I've been doing really pretty good with my fitness.

I've dropped 3 inches in my waist, and about 4 in my hips. I've shrunk a size in clothes, and my clients at work have even noticed my weight loss. I do not own a scale so I don't have an lb number, but honestly, scale victories aren't what I'm aiming for and can drive me crazy/trigger eating disorder thoughts. 

I'm focusing more on getting veggies into my diet and drinking more water. My insulin is at a more manageable level now so that definitely helps. I also have started doing more exercises (not much since I'm still pretty out of shape) Working with teenagers is helping me stay a bit more active. It's also helping me stay more positive and healthy about my eating habits and mindset so that I can be a better example for them.

• Like 2

I am worthy of giving myself fuel to thrive.

So here's an update.

I'm down 40lbs. 255 lbs. I'm exercising a bit more regularly. Learning to manage binge urges better. I eat three meals a day. 

I love my job and I'm really glad to have internet back and a roommate who pays his half of the bills.

I will most likely have enough money later this month to join the Academy and I couldn't be more excited.

• Like 2

I am worthy of giving myself fuel to thrive.