• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

15 hours ago, @mu said:

maybe a proof that despite the simplicity of the cut, it is not easy to wear AT ALL

That's very intertesting.  I have seen a few people wearing those here but I never stopped to think about what it takes to keep it in place.  

Sounds about right, put women in the most uncomfortable and/or impractical bits of clothing and make some BS reason for why it's necessary. :rolleyes: Western equivalents - heels. And lack of pockets. :lol:

Ooh, yeah that does look like a lot at once. Why are you going to bed late these days in the first place? :) 

And hm! I also never considered that it'd be hard to keep properly covered and walk correctly, but I should have seeing how hard it is to keep even simple headbands and things on my own head, let alone ones connected to a great swath of fabric, haha. 

2 hours ago, raptron said:

Ooh, yeah that does look like a lot at once. Why are you going to bed late these days in the first place? :) 

I'm in a coding spree. It happens every so often and it's pretty disrupting. I get started and I just can't stop. This morning instead of starting with my workout as I usually do, I started coding, it was around 8:30AM, when I looked up it was 2PM. And it's the week-end... (and a work project, not even a personal one). It also happens in the evening.

5 hours ago, WhiteGhost said:

That's very intertesting.  I have seen a few people wearing those here but I never stopped to think about what it takes to keep it in place.  

Yes it's one thing to try it on, and another to be fluent with it in daily movement :lol:

2 hours ago, Mad Hatter said:

Sounds about right, put women in the most uncomfortable and/or impractical bits of clothing and make some BS reason for why it's necessary. :rolleyes: Western equivalents - heels. And lack of pockets. :lol:

Haa heels and lack of pockets, indeed! I cannot walk with heels, even small ones are pretty destabilising.

2 hours ago, raptron said:

And hm! I also never considered that it'd be hard to keep properly covered and walk correctly, but I should have seeing how hard it is to keep even simple headbands and things on my own head, let alone ones connected to a great swath of fabric, haha. 

It took me a while to adjust even to a basic veil (the relaxed scarf style). Eating was oddly difficult at first, I kept collecting breadcrumbs and little left-overs, it was disgusting :D I was also checking all the time whether the thing was still on my head or not. Now I don't pay attention any more. It's actually a bit scary sometimes that we can adapt so well <_<

Today afternoon:

+Fire(physio, ball flex) +Earth(HS) +Air(hanging raises, alignment/conditioning, flow)

CP Snow angels + HS alignment

HS endurance 27s yo!

Leg raise to bar → pike stretch → V hold → leg pull x3

Bar bent knees butt side invert LR x2

Silks alignment + conditioning: straddle-up + meathook

Child pose middle split lifts

Lying flexed foot leg extension with ball

So HS stats for this cycle:

Consistency 5+s HS=(7+9+11+10+13+14) over 150 = 42% (-1%)

Best time range: 18s-30s

I'm not bothered by the -1% on that one for once. First it's rounded, the reality is more like -0.4%. And then I think I just needed some time to adjust again after the cross-country HS practice from the holidays. I don't feel stuck on anything particular, practice is going well at the moment.

Later on:

+Air(flow)

Silks flow: I worked on the salto flow, this time on my left side. And then a little review of the bailey knot and called it a day.

~~

That's it for this challenge (end of week for me). Again all goals hit! I'm now going to remove all the tracker pictures that are bloating my NF account :D

I'm very happy about this because my training practice is now a bit more balanced (legs!) and it does feel more rounded. And it definitely helps, I can't do P2 and not care about my hamstrings/quads/glutes situation (HS to L-sit, elbow levers, V-sit etc..).

This is very good and it was all triggered by the Mini, so my thanks to our Guild Leaders for that brilliant summer mini. It had an IMPACT!

Let's see if I can keep it going!

Coming next is DELOAD, and looking forward to it :) 

• Like 2

23 hours ago, @mu said:

Hey you're back!! How was it? I hope you tell us all about your amazing adventures!   Are you back to work as well?

Ye I was back to work the day after, so its been a very tiring week, but next week ill start up training again :D

and I will,  just need to write it down somehow :D maybe as part as the next challenge

10 hours ago, Norgaard said:

Ye I was back to work the day after, so its been a very tiring week, but next week ill start up training again :D

and I will,  just need to write it down somehow :D maybe as part as the next challenge

Yes I hope you do!! We want PICTURES! :D

So this challenge is over, but I'm starting to track for the next.

This morning I did light HS as part of P2 deload + hanging raises + hips stretching + legs + Cirque Physio + ball flex. Deload sessions are lighter, I either do fewer reps or go down a progression. I will also only do 12 Cirque Physio drills instead of 24.

HS was fun, I worked on knee bends in HS. It's exactly the little bit that I need to work on. I did bent knees preserving some hollow and bent knees arching the back. Both are tricky in their own way. I could precisely feel the moment when I was falling over or under, reproduce and start controlling (sort of). Very interesting exercise!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, @mu said:

Yes I hope you do!! We want PICTURES! :D

YES WE DO!!!!

2 hours ago, @mu said:

HS was fun, I worked on knee bends in HS. It's exactly the little bit that I need to work on. I did bent knees preserving some hollow and bent knees arching the back. Both are tricky in their own way. I could precisely feel the moment when I was falling over or under, reproduce and start controlling (sort of). Very interesting exercise!

For me hollow tucks are harder, but that's because I'm much weaker leaning forward.

On 10/12/2018 at 12:57 PM, @mu said:

That's it for this challenge (end of week for me). Again all goals hit! I'm now going to remove all the tracker pictures that are bloating my NF account :D

I'm very happy about this because my training practice is now a bit more balanced (legs!) and it does feel more rounded. And it definitely helps, I can't do P2 and not care about my hamstrings/quads/glutes situation (HS to L-sit, elbow levers, V-sit etc..).

This is very good and it was all triggered by the Mini, so my thanks to our Guild Leaders for that brilliant summer mini. It had an IMPACT!

Let's see if I can keep it going!

Coming next is DELOAD, and looking forward to it :) 

Niiiice! So glad you're continuing to carry on all the lower body work. :D 

• Like 1