RhiaWolfe Seeks the Triforce

RhiaWolfe

Ok guys, it's time for another Zelda themed challenge! I haven't done a Zelda challenge in a while, so I thought I'd go ahead and do one. 

s-l300.jpg

So, I'm back from DragonCon and I am filled with Determination! Woot woot! Let's do this! 

9849586409f307bd577a9c28da6b3573a4d8cf69v2_hq.jpg

Dungeon 1: The Great Deku Tree 

The Great Deku Tree is a plant, so I will be using this as a metaphor for eating habits! For this challenge I will eat out no more than 5 times per week! 

1200px-DCC.jpg

Dungeon 2: Dodongo's Cavern

The Dodongo's Cavern is where you get the Goron Ruby. Gorons are strong and powerful, so this will be my fitness goal. I will go to the gym or to Kendo at least once each week.

the-legend-of-zelda-ocarina-of-time-jabu-jabu-3.jpg

Dungeon 3: Lord Jabu Jabu's Belly

Jabbu Jabbu's Belly is associated with water. For this challenge, I will drink only water or tea, no soda or juice. I will limit myself to 1 soda or juice a week. 

These are three goals I think are reasonable and that I can actually accomplish. However, in addition, I will gain one heart of health (or points) for any good decisions I make that day in addition to my goals. 

Let's do this! 

• Like 6

Heroine of Time

Height: 5'8  Weight: 315lbs

Current Challenge: RhiaWolfe Follows the Way of the Samurai

Previous Challenges: 1234567891011121314151617181920212223

"Reach for the stars! If you only make it to the moon, you've still done good!" - My Dad

"Hyaaaat! Jeeyat-Hiyaaaah Hiet! Hyaaaaaaa Hiyyyyet! Hiyaaaaat Hiyaaaa!" - Link

Fitbit Profile * Good Reads

83-image-2.jpg?w=460

Following!

• Like 3

Current Challenge Original 1,2,3, R 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21,22,23,24,25,26,27,28,29,30,31,32,33,34,35,36,37,38,39,40,41,42,43,44,45,46,47,48,49,50,51

"By the Most-Righteous-and-Blessed Beard of Sir Tanktimus the Encourager!" - Jarl Rurik Harrgath

1 hour ago, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

83-image-2.jpg?w=460

Following!

Always good to see you, Tank! Woot woot! 

1 hour ago, Fonzico said:

Yeah yeah yeah! Let's do the thing!

Doing all the things!!!! Yes!

47 minutes ago, Maigahane said:

Rhia! That's a great set of goals. Here to cheer your on and watch you kill it

latest?cb=20170306081400

I will take on this quest and smash it!!!! 

• Like 3

Heroine of Time

"Reach for the stars! If you only make it to the moon, you've still done good!" - My Dad

Fun challenge and good goals

• Like 1

Wisdom 18   Dexterity 11   Charisma 12   Strength 16  Constitution-12

Elastigirl Endeavors, Experiments, , and Explains - Current Challenge: May 9 to June 12 - Nerd Fitness Rebellion

"If more of us valued food and cheer and song, above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world" J.R.R.Tolkien

5 hours ago, RhiaWolfe said:

These are three goals I think are reasonable and that I can actually accomplish. However, in addition, I will gain one heart of health (or points) for any good decisions I make that day in addition to my goals. 

This is such a freaking good idea. 

"... However vast the darkness, we must supply our own light." -  Stanley Kubrick

"Difficult for myself? Agent... I was born difficult for myself." - Clint Barton

Challenges:  #1 #2 (mini) #3 (mini) #4 #5 #6 #7 #8 #9 #10 #11 #12 #13 #14 #15 #16 #17 #18 #19 #20

My Fitness Pal - inactive

39 minutes ago, Echoceanic said:

This is such a freaking good idea. 

I have found that sometimes I will make good decisions despite not following through with a goal. For example, I may not make it to Kendo or to the gym... but maybe I go for a walk. Or maybe I go out to eat, but I choose something healthy to eat. I want those decisions to count for something too! :)

19 minutes ago, Evicious said:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTDnjSlvglJ0JjFlqDHj2X Following!

64c6efe89f0558bca002e06ab6bb16e456fee513_hq.jpg

Hiiiiiii!

• Like 3

Heroine of Time

Not gonna miss this one! And like Echo said, the addition of the hearts for having made good decisions is a solid idea :) 

Related image

Wolf

• Like 3

Wild Wolf- LEVEL 2 (but probably more like lvl 50 if I didn't respawn so much)

Class: Howler/ Height: 6'2 / Weight: 192#

Stats: MIGHT: 12 / CONSTITUTION: 9 / DEXTERITY: 11 / PERCEPTION: 10 / INTELLECT: 9 / RESOLVE: 13

Instagram: @ryanwolfbell / Facebook: Ryan Wolf Bell / Bible App (YouVersion) Ryan Wolf Bell

Current Challenge: Omnis Vir Lupus

Spoiler

Last Challenge(s): 1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10/11/12/13/14/15/16

Unchained Predator Saga: 1

Epic Challenges: Welcome to the Fireteam & Wolfpool 

Know, O prince, that once the sun burns out and the earth's core becomes solid and cold, there will come a man to provide the endless energy needed to sustain life and for the planets to keep moving. He is the source of light and the warmth of hope back into the hearts of humanity...." - Dark_Raider

A wolf rises in my heart; against my darkness; against my demons; against my despair. I DECLARE WAR!

Romans 8:28 (CSB) We know that all things work together for the good of those who love God, who are called according to His purpose.

8 minutes ago, Wolfpool said:

Not gonna miss this one! And like Echo said, the addition of the hearts for having made good decisions is a solid idea :) 

Related image

Wolf

Thanks Wolf! I'm trying to celebrate all positive things I'm doing. Even the simple stuff. For example, I just texted my Kendo group and asked them if I could come to practice tomorrow and start training with them together. This will make it more likely I'll go. So that gets a heart! :) 

• Like 3

Heroine of Time

Monday, 9/10/2018 Update:

Monday was a good day. It was the official start of my challenge and already I'm doing pretty good I think! The journey begins!!!!

giphy.gif

Breakfast: Scrambled eggs with bacon pieces in it with some strawberries.

Lunch: Got potato soup and caesar salad for lunch at a restaurant. 

Dinner: Baked pork chop, white rice, and salad

So, after work I went to therapy. It was an ok session. Looks like the new medication is working well. I'm feeling pretty good. However, recently I've had some negative feelings regarding my mom. She's been reaching out again (I don't have a good relationship with her). Well, I talked to my therapist about how she's being all nice and I'm just waiting for the other shoe to drop. Well, it dropped and my mom sent a couple of manipulative text messages. It was rough and I wanted to just not do anything and stress eat. I didn't though. Really proud of myself on that one. 

jade-tam-dekutree.jpg?1460854756

Dungeon 1: The Great Deku Tree - Eating out 1/5 

So, on Sunday when I went to the grocery store, I apparently left one of my bags at the store that had some of my lunch stuff in it. I was frustrated when I realized yesterday morning, but I was determined to try and do ok for lunch. I went to a steak house and got potato soup and salad. I thought that would be fine.

Well... the salad was drenched in dressing and they had yummy rolls that I didn't resist. However, this still only counts as 1 out of 5 for the week, so I"m doing good and I still get a heart for resisting going to get pizza or hot wings. 

latest?cb=20140526085919

Dungeon 2: Dodongo's Cavern - Work out/Kendo 0/1

I didn't go to the gym or kendo yesterday, but I did something to try and keep me accountable and ensure I meet my goal this week! I sent a message to the group messenger for my Kendo group. I sent this: "I'd like to come to practice tomorrow and get back into kendo. I've gained back a lot of weight and have been sedentary. I want to change that. I'd like to go at a slow pace to start and work my way back up if that's ok."

Of course they responded positively and are welcoming me back with open arms. So now I HAVE to go to Kendo tonight, and I'm excited about it! I miss it! 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRxddguv5P21TLaZ3cEyGc

Dungeon 3: Lord Jabu Jabu's Belly - Soda/Juice 0/1

I didn't drink any soda. I had a cup of tea in the morning and water the rest of the day. :) 

HEART CONTAINERS!

479188_scr2_a.png Decided to make breakfast instead of stop by McDonalds even though I didn't have all of my groceries.

479188_scr2_a.png Even though I ate out, I attempted to eat healthy. Well, healthier. Didn't finish all the salad with the heavy dressing. 

479188_scr2_a.png Contacted Kendo team to ensure accountability to go to kendo on Tuesday.

479188_scr2_a.png Didn't stop for fast food on the way home from therapy despite drama from my mom making me want to. 

• Like 7

Heroine of Time

2 hours ago, Maigahane said:

Great start Rhia! I'm excited to hear about your Kendo practice tonight

Sorry about the drama with your mom, but I'm glad you didn't let it derail you. Don't let her get in the way of your goals

She started saying some stuff trying to get pity. I just started ignoring her text messages. She's probably upset with me, but I really don't care. I'm focusing on myself right now! 

• Like 2

Heroine of Time

As I am a big reader, I think I'm going to start posting about the books I am currently reading. If any other readers want to share, please do! 

51AxAkR9IfL.jpg

I finished Split the Party today, which is book 2 of the NPCs books. It was just as good as the first one. It's a fun little story that is a lot different from the books I"ve been reading recently. It was a breath of fresh air. I was listening to the audio book, and the narrator did awesome voices for the characters. I highly recommend it.  I think I'm going to download the next book in the series and continue it. 

ITWoods.jpg

Now I"m reading In the Woods by Tana French. It's a crime suspense book that I"m reading for my school's book club. So far it's pretty good. I keep reading it as if it's a film noir with the narration. It also takes place in Ireland. It's hard to get the voices right in my head as they speak. I keep "hearing" American accents. lol. 

• Like 3

Heroine of Time

Great goals!   Simple, organized, doable!

YEAH!  LET'S DO THE THING!

• Like 1

Level 70 ~*~ Ranger

Deviant Art Gallery   ||  YouTube Channel

Current Challenge

"It is difficult.  All things worth keeping are."  Thane Krios - Mass Effect 2

"Maybe it's not as simple as you imagined, Seeker."  Varric Tethras Dragon Age 2

"Staying within your limits is no fun, Ryder."  Vetra Nyx - ME: Andromeda

Spoiler

::PAST CHALLENGES::

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 20 | 21 | 22

23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42

43 | 44 | NEIN | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48| 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61

62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81

1 hour ago, Starpuck said:

Great goals!   Simple, organized, doable!

YEAH!  LET'S DO THE THING!

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, Evicious said:

Monday was a great day for you! You faced all the challenges, and came out on top. ^_^ I'm very proud of you!

Have fun at Kendo tonight!

Thanks! I'm excited to go! 

Heroine of Time

Tha's right, what?!

Following!

• Like 1

Who am I? -- My NF Character

Current Challenge: WolfDreamer Reads Harder, Breathes Harder, and Journals More

Past Challenges: 

Spoiler

Winter is ComingWolfen Strengthens His Heart, Body, Mind, and Spirit, Wolfen Becomes One of the PeopleWolfen Strengthens His ChakrasWolfen Welcomes Summer and Gets Primal, Soulcon and Spartan, Wolfen Develops Mental ToughnessWolfen Joins the Wander SocietySoulcon, Spartan, School, and Stranger ThingsWolfen Becomes a Warrior EliteWolfen Goes Here and There and Back AgainWolfen Becomes a Soulcon Warrior EliteWolfen Returns to His RootsWolfen Wanders in Soul, Spirit, and BodyWolfen Owns the DayWolfen Searches for His Wild Heart, Wolfen Runs for His LifeWolfen Hits the TrailsWolfen Becomes an Explorer and Joins the ResistanceWolfen Goes Back to the SourceWolfen Begins the Hero's JourneyWolfDreamer Returns to the People,  WolfDreamer Pushes BackWolfDreamer PrioritizesBurpees, Books, and BrainworkBurpees, Books, Brainwork, and BodyworkWolfDreamer Masters the Four ElementsWolfDreamer Continues to Master the Four ElementsWolfDreamer Returns to SpartaWolfDreamer Returns to Middle EarthWolfDreamer Continues His Middle Earth AdventureWolfDreamer and the FallWolfDreamer Forges His Own PathWolfDreamer Has HopeWolfDreamer Returns to Middle Earth

I'd rather sing one wild song and burst my heart with it, than live a thousand years watching my digestion and being afraid of the wet.” -- Jack London

“I wanted movement and not a calm course of existence. I wanted excitement and danger and the chance to sacrifice myself for my love.” -- Leo Tolstoy

"I feel love rising in my chest again
Rising like a burning sun into the day..." -- Gungor, "Hurricane"

"...wherever the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom." 2 Corinthians 3:17b

13 hours ago, Wolfen said:

Tha's right, what?!

Following!

Yes! Us wolves have to stick together!!!!! 

4a5ac7dc61960535f54e16effaa0010fbd6c5d77

Also, kudos for EPIC GIF!!!

• Like 1

Heroine of Time

Proof that I went to Kendo!!!! 

I will post about it in my update. 

71474bcec8055ef476624bc8737dee13.jpg

• Like 4

Heroine of Time

Tuesday, 9/11/2018 Update:

Tuesday was awesome y'all!!!!! 

Breakfast: Scrambled eggs with bacon pieces and green bell peppers in it

Lunch: Turkey sandwich and an apple

Dinner: chick-fil-a grilled chicken sandwich and waffle fries

So, after work I went to therapy. It was an ok session. Looks like the new medication is working well. I'm feeling pretty good. However, recently I've had some 

Dungeon 1: The Great Deku Tree - Eating out 2/5 

I ate chick-fil-a because I went to Kendo right after work. I needed something to eat. I ended up getting a grilled chicken sandwich and fries. I didn't eat all of them though! I didn't even finish the sandwich. I stopped when I was no longer hungry. I'm counting that as two wins! 

image.jpeg.58c889b5708c63b892558c0ca7414380.jpeg

Dungeon 2: Dodongo's Cavern - Work out/Kendo 1/1

I went to Kendo!!!! It was pretty awesome. I had a HARD time trying to keep up and I made myself sick twice. I couldn't participate in most of it... but the energy was amazing and I remember how much I've missed it! 

If I continue regularly going, I"m buying me a bogu set for Christmas! (Bogu is the armor they wear) right now I just practice striking. 

giphy.gif

Dungeon 3: Lord Jabu Jabu's Belly - Soda/Juice 0/1

I didn't drink any soda. I had a cup of tea in the morning and water the rest of the day. Same as the day before! 

Image result for link eating

HEART CONTAINERS!

479188_scr2_a.png Went for a walk on my lunch break! 

479188_scr2_a.png Was tempted to go eat out for lunch, but didn't. 

479188_scr2_a.png Even though I ate out for dinner, I chose something light and made a fairly healthy choice. I got grilled chicken instead of fried. 

479188_scr2_a.png When I ate before kendo, I ate only until I wasn't hungry. I listened to my hunger cues. 

479188_scr2_a.png I debated stopping on the way home from Kendo to get an ice cream, thinking "well, I deserve it" but I knew that would be eating out. Had an orange at home instead. 

• Like 5

Heroine of Time

25 minutes ago, RhiaWolfe said:

Also, kudos for EPIC GIF!!!

Haha, thank you. I didn't realize it was that big because I posted it through my phone.

• Like 1

Who am I? -- My NF Character

Current Challenge: WolfDreamer Reads Harder, Breathes Harder, and Journals More

Past Challenges: 

Spoiler

Winter is ComingWolfen Strengthens His Heart, Body, Mind, and Spirit, Wolfen Becomes One of the PeopleWolfen Strengthens His ChakrasWolfen Welcomes Summer and Gets Primal, Soulcon and Spartan, Wolfen Develops Mental ToughnessWolfen Joins the Wander SocietySoulcon, Spartan, School, and Stranger ThingsWolfen Becomes a Warrior EliteWolfen Goes Here and There and Back AgainWolfen Becomes a Soulcon Warrior EliteWolfen Returns to His RootsWolfen Wanders in Soul, Spirit, and BodyWolfen Owns the DayWolfen Searches for His Wild Heart, Wolfen Runs for His LifeWolfen Hits the TrailsWolfen Becomes an Explorer and Joins the ResistanceWolfen Goes Back to the SourceWolfen Begins the Hero's JourneyWolfDreamer Returns to the People,  WolfDreamer Pushes BackWolfDreamer PrioritizesBurpees, Books, and BrainworkBurpees, Books, Brainwork, and BodyworkWolfDreamer Masters the Four ElementsWolfDreamer Continues to Master the Four ElementsWolfDreamer Returns to SpartaWolfDreamer Returns to Middle EarthWolfDreamer Continues His Middle Earth AdventureWolfDreamer and the FallWolfDreamer Forges His Own PathWolfDreamer Has HopeWolfDreamer Returns to Middle Earth

I'd rather sing one wild song and burst my heart with it, than live a thousand years watching my digestion and being afraid of the wet.” -- Jack London

“I wanted movement and not a calm course of existence. I wanted excitement and danger and the chance to sacrifice myself for my love.” -- Leo Tolstoy

"I feel love rising in my chest again
Rising like a burning sun into the day..." -- Gungor, "Hurricane"

"...wherever the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom." 2 Corinthians 3:17b

23 minutes ago, RhiaWolfe said:

I stopped when I was no longer hungry.

This is far more important than eating out once in a while I feel. Good job!

"... However vast the darkness, we must supply our own light." -  Stanley Kubrick

"Difficult for myself? Agent... I was born difficult for myself." - Clint Barton

Challenges:  #1 #2 (mini) #3 (mini) #4 #5 #6 #7 #8 #9 #10 #11 #12 #13 #14 #15 #16 #17 #18 #19 #20

My Fitness Pal - inactive

29 minutes ago, Echoceanic said:

This is far more important than eating out once in a while I feel. Good job!

Yeah! I agree... I see it as a big win. It's something I definitely nee d to work on. 

Heroine of Time