Yeas ago, we had a jump rope PvP. We did first to 60 minutes, but I think we can do something different. Who would be in on something like that? 

Level 2 Warforged Druid

STR: 2, DEX: 1, STA: 3, CON: 3, WIS: 2, CHA: 3

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Good night and joy be to you all ~Jitters The. Clown

Current Challange: New Challenges Ahead!

Battle Log: Clowning around daily

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

Maybe we go with total time per week we award points to whomever gets the most. At the end of the 4 weeks, total points will be calculated and the winner will get a gif of some sort.

LUuh.gif

Level 2 Warforged Druid

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

Alright, it's a thing!

Here's how we break it down 

tenor.gif?itemid=7885490

Time how long you jump each day and report in when you can. At the end of each week (really the Monday after) I will update total minutes jumped and award points as follows:

Highest jump time for the week - 3 points

Second Highest - 2 points

Everyone else who reports jumping - 1 point

Improved time from the week previous - 2 bonus points

After 4 weeks, overall highest total will get a gif. Because internets. If someone were to be okay with it, I can make and ship a trophy, but I'd have to look into that. I have some ideas. 

Sound off if your in!

• Like 1

Level 2 Warforged Druid

Did 2 minutes. I can only go for about 30 seconds at a time, so it seemed like it took forever to get to 2 minutes. Hoping that I will be able to improve my numbers somewhat with this challenge.

How's everyone else doing?

Wisdom 22.5   Dexterity 13   Charisma 15   Strength 21  Constitution-13

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your strength, and with all your mind' Luke 10; 27

giphy.gif

Good afternoon and welcome to another edition of NFNews. I am your host, Jitters Theodore Clown. We are watching the second ever NF Jump Rope PvP with our current lineup of Elastigirl, Mad Hatter, and JittersThe.Clown so far. Our standings are as follows:

Elastigirl - 2 Minutes

Mad Hatter - 0 Minutes

JittersThe.Clown - 0 Minutes

Stay tuned for important updates and other wacky adventures here, on NFNews.

tumblr_m2elvb46kE1qb4cjeo1_500.gif

• Like 1

Level 2 Warforged Druid

tenor.gif?itemid=5110931

We interrupt this episode of "Why Are My Pants on the Roof" to bring you this important update!

This morning at 4:45 am Central time, JittersThe.Clown brought the heat and went for what some people are calling an "impressive, although dumb-ass" 5 minutes of jump roping. Reports of his legs feeling less leg like are coming in. More as the this story develops.

Elastigirl - 2 Minutes

Mad Hatter - 0 Minutes

JittersThe.Clown - 5 Minutes

• Like 1

Level 2 Warforged Druid

Absolutely!

• Thanks 1

Level 2 Warforged Druid

Good morning and welcome to our latest edition of NFNews. I am your host, JittersThe.Clown. We are excited to announce a new player to our game: Arkania!

giphy.gif

Elastigirl - 2 Minutes

Mad Hatter - 3 Minutes

Arkania - 0 Minutes

We are excited to see everyone's progress. Stay tuned. 

Level 2 Warforged Druid

In the latest news:

Elastigirl 's apparently delicate foot muscles were complaining about the 2 minutes of jumping she did earlier this week, so she has decided to postpone  her planed jumping until tomorrow

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your strength, and with all your mind' Luke 10; 27

Good morning, everyone! Check in with times over the weekend and I'll get an update rolling. I can hardly wait to see how you all have done!

Level 2 Warforged Druid

I didn't do any besides the 2 minutes on Monday. I pulled/ irritated some random muscle in my foot. It feels better now, so I'm hoping to get more in this week

• Like 1

Welcome to another exciting edition of NFNews. I am your host, JittersThe.Clown. Today's top story; are you getting enough sunshine in your diet. But first, sports, with Jitters.
Jitters?

Jitters!

giphy.gif

Good morning, everyone, Jitters here with sports. Here's how last week ended up with the Jump Rope PvP:

Elastigirl - 2 Minutes

Mad Hatter - 3 Minutes

Arkania - 0 Minutes

Jitters gets the highest time and 3 points awarded. Mad Hatter comes in second for 2 points. Elastigirl, while working against injury, is awarded 1 point for her participation. Those three also are awarded 2 bonus points for jumping this week, as they had each not (to the best of this reporter's knowledge) jumped the week before. So, improvement! We will update if we hear from Arkania. 

And so our points break down as such:

Jitters - 5

Mad Hatter - 4

Elastigirl - 3 points

Arkania - 0 points (but still waiting to hear a report)

There are still 3 weeks on this, so the game is still up for grabs. Will you be the one grabbing it this week? Time will tell. 

Good night, and be good!

source.gif

Level 2 Warforged Druid

Good morning and welcome to our Monday morning NFNews. Here today, we have our updates from last week. 

vE6mqKqeNIBJm.gif

Elastigirl absolutely killed it out there putting up an impressive 7 minutes for the week. Jitters put up 4 minutes, but fell short of his goal. Hatter comes in at 3 minutes, which ties her last weeks numbers. Let's go to the boards!

Elastigirl - 7 Minutes

Mad Hatter - 3 Minutes

JittersThe.Clown - 4 Minutes

Arkania - 0 Minutes

Elastigirl gets our 3 point award, followed by Jitters getting 2 and Hatter getting 1 point. As a bonus, Elastigirl gets 2 additional points for her improved time. Well done! 

And so our points break down as such:

Jitters - 7

Mad Hatter - 5

Elastigirl - 8 points

Arkania - 0 points (but still waiting to hear a report)

It's a close match here. We are starting our second week and I hope to hear from everyone this week. 

giphy.gif

Level 2 Warforged Druid