Progress!

Managed 5 series of 12 and 13 single under jumps (no intermittent bounce), and even 1 set of 19. Onward to 50+. :P

• Like 2

Active challenges: Spring Respawn: Winter Blues to Summer Bod | Walk to Mordor - (spreadsheet) | DailyDare | Weight Loss PVP 10/12 lbs in 10/12 weeks - (spreadsheet)

2023-24 threads: Challenge VIII | IX | X | XI | XII | XIII | XIV | XV | XVI | XVII | XVIII

2018-19 & 2021 threads: Battle log | Challenge I | IIIIIIV | V | VI | VII

1 hour ago, TimovieMan said:

Progress!

Managed 5 series of 12 and 13 single under jumps (no intermittent bounce), and even 1 set of 19. Onward to 50+. :P

Way to go!

Wisdom 22.5   Dexterity 13   Charisma 15   Strength 21  Constitution-13

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your strength, and with all your mind' Luke 10; 27

Chime in with your past few days and I'll update. Sorry, I've been quiet last week. Busy at work.

Level 2 Warforged Druid

STR: 2, DEX: 1, STA: 3, CON: 3, WIS: 2, CHA: 3

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Good night and joy be to you all ~Jitters The. Clown

Current Challange: New Challenges Ahead!

Battle Log: Clowning around daily

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

My total for the week was 10 minutes.

Thanks @Jittersthe.Clown for the PVP, I think that is one of the only ways that gets me at least somewhat motivated to jump rope

• Like 1

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your strength, and with all your mind' Luke 10; 27

Welcome back to NFNews. I am your host, JittersThe.Clown

ChillyWellwornBluefish-size_restricted.g

We ended our Jump Rope PvP and here's how the numbers add up:

Elastigirl - 10 Minutes

Mad Hatter -  4 Minutes

JittersThe.Clown - 10 Minutes

Arkania - 2 Minute

And we have a race! Elastigirl comes in with the big 3 points for most jump time. Jitters takes 2 points and Hatter and Arkania each get 1. Elastigirl and Arkania each get 2 points for beating their previous weeks numbers. Well done there!

And so our points break down as such:

Jitters - 14

Mad Hatter - 11

Elastigirl - 17 points

Arkania - 3 points 

giphy.gif

Elastigirl takes the contest! Congratulations to everyone for participating. I know that jumping is going to replace my cardio for the winter here in MN. 

@Elastigirl your gif:

tumblr_nvrci2KTd71udhmmmo1_500.gif

• Like 2

Level 2 Warforged Druid

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

On ‎10‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 6:00 AM, Jittersthe.Clown said:

Welcome back to NFNews. I am your host, JittersThe.Clown

We ended our Jump Rope PvP and here's how the numbers add up:

Elastigirl - 10 Minutes

Mad Hatter -  4 Minutes

JittersThe.Clown - 10 Minutes

Arkania - 2 Minute

And we have a race! Elastigirl comes in with the big 3 points for most jump time. Jitters takes 2 points and Hatter and Arkania each get 1. Elastigirl and Arkania each get 2 points for beating their previous weeks numbers. Well done there!

And so our points break down as such:

Jitters - 14

Mad Hatter - 11

Elastigirl - 17 points

Arkania - 3 points 

giphy.gif

Elastigirl takes the contest! Congratulations to everyone for participating. I know that jumping is going to replace my cardio for the winter here in MN. 

@Elastigirl your gif:

tumblr_nvrci2KTd71udhmmmo1_500.gif

I'm not sure how that math magic works on week 4 where we both get the same number of minutes, but I will take the victory because I never refuse a Loki gif:smile-new: Good PVP everyone!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Elastigirl said:

I'm not sure how that math magic works on week 4 where we both get the same number of minutes, but I will take the victory because I never refuse a Loki gif:smile-new: Good PVP everyone!

Mine wasn't an improvement from the week prior, so you get the bonus points. 

Well done everyone. Thank you for playing.

latest?cb=20171208172437

• Like 1

Level 2 Warforged Druid