• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Jupiter

Second Challenge

On 10/11/2018 at 6:56 PM, Kharissandra said:

HEY YOU CAN DO IT!!! It sounds like you're going through a rough patch. My understanding is that at some point a whole bunch of us reach this wall. (I've got that with push-ups right now, personally. Feel like I'm making no progress.) And from what I hear, if we keep going through the suck, it gets way better. 

So slog through the suck and keep going! And when you get through the suck, we'll be super excited to sing your tales of glory! :D

Thank you! This chapter has really been frustrating me the last few days, so reading your comment made me feel way better. :) I finally just sat down this morning, turned on some music and hammered it out for almost 4 straight hours and it's finally done! It just sings now, which is a huge relief, because I've felt like a horrible writer this whole week. Now on to the next one. :D 

• Thanks 1

Last update of the challenge! I can't believe I made it through 2 challenges. I didn't even think I'd make it through the first one, but here we are. Yay!

1) Yoga: did 2 sessions this week. I've actually been pretty good about this for this whole challenge, which floors me because I figured I would have quit by now. But I made it through and I can't wait to keep going with it.

2) Walking: I walked my dog twice this week. 

3) Revisions: I definitely struggled with this one this week. I think I went a few days where I barely did anything because I couldn't focus. I think I'm back on track now though. 

4) Cleaning: I missed a day or two but I cleaned all the other days. 

5) Food: I went 4 days without chocolate. By Thursday I was dying, but I pushed through and met my goal. 

Overall, I don't think I did too badly for this challenge. I didn't quit and even if I missed a day or struggled, I kept going and tried to figure it out. My main problem at this point I think is consistency, so that's something I want to work on for next time. 

I hope everyone did well in their challenges!!

• Like 1

WOOHOOO!!! Good job, Jupiter! Way to push through on the revisions! That's how you kick butt in a challenge!!! :D:D:D

I'm so excited for you, and your positivity is a real inspiration to me to keep going. I'm so excited to see how your epic quest progresses, and I'll definitely see you next challenge!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Kharissandra said:

WOOHOOO!!! Good job, Jupiter! Way to push through on the revisions! That's how you kick butt in a challenge!!! :D:D:D

I'm so excited for you, and your positivity is a real inspiration to me to keep going. I'm so excited to see how your epic quest progresses, and I'll definitely see you next challenge!

Thank you!!!!! :) See you next challenge! :D 

• Like 1