• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Love_Of_Snuggles

Snuggles Reboot!

So I haven't been active in about a year... I finished my Grad program, moved to CA and have been at my new job for about 2 months now. It's time to get back on track.

A good assassin practices discipline, and great assassin lives it. Instead of focusing on different aspects of being an assassin, Snuggles needs to focus on improving the discipline in her life. She needs to focus on the things she can control and actively change.

Physical #1: Working on the back. I have purchased an Elliptical that I want to be using daily. I also want to get back into my physical therapy.

Week #1 of my challenge: Focus on physical therapy 4 days & Elliptical 10 minutes daily

Week #2 of my challenge: Focus on physical therapy 5 days & Elliptical 20 minutes daily

Week #3 of my challenge: Focus on physical therapy 6 days & Elliptical 30 minutes daily

Week #4 of my challenge: Focus on physical therapy 7 days & Elliptical 45 minutes daily

Physical #2: I need to do something physical every day for 15 minutes.  Things to include are weight training, knife practice, boxing or something else.

Week #1 of my challenge: 3 times a week

Week #2 of my challenge: 4 times a week

Week #3 of my challenge: 5 times a week

Week #4 of my challenge: 6 times a week

Bonus: I would like to average at least 70k steps a week and 10k a day 3 days a week! Prize to be determined…

Diet: Snuggles needs to start interacting with food in good ways again. I need to eat breakfast 6 days a week. Saturday Brunch is acceptable if I get at least a piece of fruit early.

Week #1 of my challenge: Egg sandwich, V8 Fusion and fruit 3 Days

Week #2 of my challenge: Egg sandwich, V8 Fusion and fruit 4 Days

Week #3 of my challenge: Egg sandwich, V8 Fusion and fruit 5 Days

Week #4 of my challenge: Egg sandwich, V8 Fusion and fruit 6 Days

Tracking is King: Finally Snuggles needs to start incorporating her many interests into her daily routine. (The To-Do Chart has returned!) In the past my chore chart is a wonderful indicator of what works and where I need work. It gives me a weekly visual so I know very quickly where I need to focus my energies. I will use this along with my Fitbit to track food and activities. Activities include French, Knife Defense, Jewelry Making, Game Night, etc.

Week #1 of my challenge: 1 social, 1 intellectual, 1 creative

Week #2 of my challenge: 1 social, 2 intellectual/developmental, 1 creative

Week #3 of my challenge: 2 social, 2 intellectual/developmental, 1 creative

Week #4 of my challenge: 2 social, 2 intellectual/developmental, 2 creative

Builder Goals: I will be starting fresh so this challenge will be spent focusing on creating a baseline.    

• Like 2