Wanna be like Xena

Hey everyone!

After a 7 year exercise hiatus due to illness bla bla bla I wanna get back to being fit, feeling well, having energy, and all those good things that come from exercising. During my illness period I lost loads of muscle and felt weaker and weaker as time went by. I've been exercising again for about a month and I'm still struggling with it but I'm sure it'll get better in no time!

Thank you for reading me!

Also, wanna be like Xena because she's a princess AND a freaking warrior and she's super strong and super lesbian, which is the best combination there can possibly be.

• Like 3

Hi there !

You totally made me think of this :

PrincessonUnicorn.jpg.d138632e2800a36b7fbb4f30a47d12cf.jpg

Welcome back on track !

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Legally bound to hug people in need.

Living life as a Druid is about walking with the beasts. It's about being scared, looking your fears in the eyes and going on anyway. Dread doesn't go away, you just learn to know it. It's still a beast, it still has fangs, but you walk among it.

Yeah, well, I mean... plenty of us want to be as awesome as @Xena

Welcome to the Rebellion!

• Like 2

Lvl 60 Multitasker

Baking (2)🧁, Charisma (4), Cooking (6)🍳🍳🍳🍳Fitness (1)💪,  Gourmet Cooking (2)👨‍🍳👨‍🍳, Handiness (0), Media Production (6)🎬, Mixology (3)🍸, Research & Debate (1),  Video Gaming (3), Wellness (1)💆‍♂️