JMK for the respawn

jmk

It's been a year since my last challenge and it's time to get back at it. We moved and I changed jobs which has totally upended my life but things couldn't be better. I have once child left at home that's on his way out and I let the busyness of life get in my way of healthy eating and proper self care so it's about me this time. 

1. Sleep is my #1 priority this challenge.  I know I need 8 hours and with the new job sometimes I need to be up by 6am so a midnight bedtime isn't cutting it anymore. My goal is to be in bed by 10pm - asleep by 10:30 at the latest. 

2. Eat clean - I've let the stress of what to eat/ what not to eat overwhelm my mind that then led to bad choices. I've done well in the past with just eating clean so I've cut out dairy, gluten, corn, soy and sugar for the past week and I feel great. It's basically whole30 but since I'm a perfectionist with an all in or all out attitude, I can't put a label because if I deviate at all for even one bite I "ruined everything." I do better feeling like I'm within the guidelines versus having to follow concrete rules. 

3. Rolling - I have so many rolling tools collecting dust I want to start using them 30 min a day on various body parts. 

4. Read a book this challenge

5. Find 10 good pressure cooker recipes.  I received one as a birthday present and have only used 3 times. 

6. Post on my thread at least twice a week and follow 5 others. 

• Like 4

Goal Weight: 145

Current Challenge

Welcome back!  

• Like 1

Race: Amazonian Ogre Princess | Class: Ranger | Profession: SuperHero | Affiliation: Doodlie and Pancake for Life

Respawn Challenge Arcs: 2021 | 2022

I am not saying I am Wonder Woman. I am just saying no one has ever seen me and Wonder Woman together in the same room.

Original Spawn Challenges 2014 - 2020: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 789, 10, 11, 12 , 131415, 1617181920, 21, 2223242526272829303132, 33, 3435, 36??

Roadmaps: 2016 | 2017 | 2018 | 2019 | 2020

Starting weight = 290.4 (2014); Current weight = 241.2; Total pounds lost: 49.2

Lurking :D 

• Like 1

Level 1 Nord  Epic Quest

STR 3 | DEX 3 | STA 2 | CON 3 | WIS 3.5 | CHA 4

Original Challenge | 1ST | 2nd | joining the bebopReturn to the rangers |

Spoiler

"Crom, I have never prayed to you before. I have no tongue for it. No one, not even you, will remember if we were good men or bad. Why we fought, or why we died. All that matters is that two stood against many. That's what's important! Valor pleases you, Crom... so grant me one request. Grant me revenge! And if you do not listen, then to HELL with you!"  - Conan

Quests