LusciousVillain Starts Something

Main Quest: My main quest right now is to get down to 160lbs. I'm currently weighing in at 234.2 lbs so I definitely have a ways to go.

Goal One: Cook dinner at home 6 days a week.

17-18 Days = A

14-16 Days = B

10-13 Days = C

5-9 Days = D

0-4 Days = F

Goal Two: Drink 8 cups of water a day.

18-21 Days = A

15-17 Days = B

10-14 Days = C

5-9 Days = D

0-4 Days = F

Goal Three: Walk or run 7 days a week.

18-21 Days = A

15-17 Days = B

10-14 Days = C

5-9 Days = D

0-4 Days = F

Life Goal: Work on novel 7 days a week.

18-21 Days = A

15-17 Days = B

10-14 Days = C

5-9 Days = D

0-4 Days = F

• Like 2

Oh, nice detailed grading. Also very sensible quests. Reminds me to drink some water right now.

giphy.gif

Let cheese and oxen and mead crowd out our secret desires for power and domination - Harriet the Viking

Just be bold, fluid and unapologetic, not small, hairy and indecisive - Harriet the Artist

You can absorb me! - Harriet the Contextless Guru

Nice goals, but I'm concerned with the walk or run part. Shouldn't there be a rest day in there?

RES...and I want to live days worth dying for

Current: RES: SET but not always ready

Spoiler

Growth happens when you care more about the well being of your future self than the comfort of your present self!

"Pass on what you have learned. Strength, mastery. But weakness, folly, failure also. Yes, failure most of all. The greatest teacher, failure is." -Yoda

6 hours ago, RES said:

Nice goals, but I'm concerned with the walk or run part. Shouldn't there be a rest day in there?

Walking is perfectly fine on a rest day, no? Very light cardio.

• Like 1

Active challenges: Show up and don't go AWOL | Walk to Mordor - (spreadsheet) | DailyDare | Weight Loss PVP 10/12 lbs in 10/12 weeks - (spreadsheet)

2023-24 threads: Challenge VIII | IX | X | XI | XII | XIII | XIV | XV | XVI | XVII

2018-19 & 2021 threads: Battle log | Challenge I | IIIIIIV | V | VI | VII

4 hours ago, TimovieMan said:

Walking is perfectly fine on a rest day, no? Very light cardio.

True, I tend to think personally when it comes to stuff like this. I know if I don't have a day where I don't "Have" to do something I start feeling stressed and burnt out and tend to give up,. Even if I still do something on my 'rest' day, it's a mentality thing I guess...

Spoiler

Growth happens when you care more about the well being of your future self than the comfort of your present self!

"Pass on what you have learned. Strength, mastery. But weakness, folly, failure also. Yes, failure most of all. The greatest teacher, failure is." -Yoda

1 hour ago, LusciousVillain said:

The walking every day thing is because, for me, if I have a total rest day I easily talk myself out of doing anything the next day!

Ha, I feel similarly. The longer I leave my weights, the more anxious I feel about going back. Gotta keep my stride. Good luck with the coming week! 

Let cheese and oxen and mead crowd out our secret desires for power and domination - Harriet the Viking

Just be bold, fluid and unapologetic, not small, hairy and indecisive - Harriet the Artist

You can absorb me! - Harriet the Contextless Guru

giphy.gif

Spoiler