Multiple Sclerosis Warrior new here.

Hello! I’m new here. I want to introduce myself. My name is Ashley, I’m from Florida, and I’m excited to begin this journey. Happy to have found nerd fitness. I was diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis in 2014. Currently have 11 lesions on my brain one one on my spine. The first two years I was bedridden and had to re-teach myself how to walk, write, speak and learn the new life with MS. I do chemo once a month, but I want to take my life back. Become a stronger, healthier and motivated to improve my quality of life. I never knew how strong Inwas until being strong was my only option. If there are is anyone including my fellow MS warriors, I’d love to know what your doing, what helps etc... 

• Like 1

Welcome! Keep up that strength!!!

• Like 1

Active challenges: Spring Respawn: Winter Blues to Summer Bod | Walk to Mordor - (spreadsheet) | DailyDare | Weight Loss PVP 10/12 lbs in 10/12 weeks - (spreadsheet)

2023-24 threads: Challenge VIII | IX | X | XI | XII | XIII | XIV | XV | XVI | XVII | XVIII

2018-19 & 2021 threads: Battle log | Challenge I | IIIIIIV | V | VI | VII