• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Legolas Greenleaf

Challenge 71?

Not sure where to put this question... But does anyone know where the archived challenge thread went for Challenge 71?  It was the one between that happened between the one ending 24 June and the one starting 13 August.

I was trying to look back at my info from that challenge at it doesn't appear to be archived. Or i'm not finding it.

7 hours ago, TimovieMan said:

I can't find the specific post, but I recall reading about a forum SNAFU that sadly resulted in that challenge being lost to the internet void...

Boo! Internet giveth.. and Internet taketh away!

Thanks for the quick response!

Didn't start keeping a workout "journal" until August. Didn't realize how much I liked taking a look at where I was and where I am now! If only I knew to write it down over all these years! Oh well..

7 hours ago, TimovieMan said:

I can't find the specific post, but I recall reading about a forum SNAFU that sadly resulted in that challenge being lost to the internet void...

Also... Your goal of 100 consecutive burpees sounds awful... Good luck with that endurance test!

1 hour ago, Legolas Greenleaf said:

Also... Your goal of 100 consecutive burpees sounds awful... Good luck with that endurance test!

I don't think it's that bad, because I actually *like* burpees. Nothing wears me down faster, but nothing screams EFFICIENCY! more either.