Hello there!

So I literally took a huge break for the past year as my mental health severely declined and I have been fighting to stabilize. (Yay! I have!) Now I am ready to rumble. 

What I am looking for:

- Accountability

-Information Sharing

-Encouragement

Goals:

- Goal weight 125-135

-CW: 192

- Learn to eat veggies

- Jog/run 1 miles

-Bike 5 miles

-Beginners Yoga

- Just *feel* good and more able to be active

I am currently using habatica as my habit forming and tracking app and I love it! Currently trying intermittent fasting but struggling filling my "feasting" time with healthy foods as I loathe veggies. I do fencing once a week, swing dancing once a week, and am trying to get into the habit of cardio and strength training on alternate days respectively. 

• Like 2

Heya! So i have a tiny tip for the hating veggies thing because i'm in the same boat sometimes. 

Look up recipes that "hide" veggies in them. Seriously sometimes you can't even tell the difference. Take foods you like and find ways to sneak them in. Like cauliflower in potatoes, mixing sweet potatoes into regular ones, pureed pumpkin into pancakes! A lot of the recipes require a food processor. But this way you can sneak them in and still get the benefits without making you grump. I should know, I'm struggling with vegetables too lol

Keep on it! c: