But I sure know where I've been
Hanging on the promises in songs of yesterday
An' I've made up my mind, I ain't wasting no more time
Here I go again, here I go again
Tho' I keep searching for an answer
I never seem to find what I'm looking for
Oh Lord, I pray you give me strength to carry on
'Cause I know what it means to walk along the lonely street of dreams

ok so I am at this again.  I am hoping yall will help with my accountability as thats ny majornl issue. Well along with motivation.

I keep putting my health on the back burner, as I eat a reese peanut butter cup. lol.  I need to get this in control.  I am 40, almoat 41 - eek end of the month - qnd I am 75 pounds heavier than I was 20 years ago!  I need help.  I need accountability and encouragement.  I need ideas on how to be successful.  I just know O cant do this alone anymore.

5' walks.

There really is nothing standing in the way of a 5' walk so, whenever I think about it, I could do it right now. In order not to do it, it requires a conscious decision that "yeah, fuck that, I really ain't gonna take no care of my body today" everytime, building accountability. And doing them sets you in a mindframe to actually do things for your body. Building that habit gives momentum for plenty of other things because breathing the air and moving our body on a conscious decision is something that gets us all pumped up.

Keep your targets as distant goals and start slow, 5' walks are perfect for that. :)

Legally bound to hug people in need.

Living life as a Druid is about walking with the beasts. It's about being scared, looking your fears in the eyes and going on anyway. Dread doesn't go away, you just learn to know it. It's still a beast, it still has fangs, but you walk among it.