But I sure know where I've been
Hanging on the promises in songs of yesterday
An' I've made up my mind, I ain't wasting no more time
Here I go again, here I go again
Tho' I keep searching for an answer
I never seem to find what I'm looking for
Oh Lord, I pray you give me strength to carry on
'Cause I know what it means to walk along the lonely street of dreams

ok so I am at this again.  I am hoping yall will help with my accountability as thats ny majornl issue. Well along with motivation.

I keep putting my health on the back burner, as I eat a reese peanut butter cup. lol.  I need to get this in control.  I am 40, almoat 41 - eek end of the month - qnd I am 75 pounds heavier than I was 20 years ago!  I need help.  I need accountability and encouragement.  I need ideas on how to be successful.  I just know O cant do this alone anymore.

Now my problem is motivation.  Suggestions on how to get motivated to start?  I know mentally I have to but every time I say I am going to, something else seems more important or I just simply don't want to do it.

5' walks.

There really is nothing standing in the way of a 5' walk so, whenever I think about it, I could do it right now. In order not to do it, it requires a conscious decision that "yeah, fuck that, I really ain't gonna take no care of my body today" everytime, building accountability. And doing them sets you in a mindframe to actually do things for your body. Building that habit gives momentum for plenty of other things because breathing the air and moving our body on a conscious decision is something that gets us all pumped up.

Keep your targets as distant goals and start slow, 5' walks are perfect for that. :)