• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

RedStone

RedStone Does Dailies

On 11/11/2018 at 6:45 PM, scalyfreak said:

Not if your primary workout equipment is a barbell and plates... I'm picturing either massive chafing, or the bar sliding all over the place, every time I attempt a squat...

Lots of chalk.

When I finally get my home power rack I'll never wear a shirt again.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Grumble said:

Lots of chalk.

And you'll give yourself all sorts of extra mobility training when you apply chalk to your back. Hmmm. There may be something to this.

• Like 1

Good idea. Because the entire point about working out is to look pretty while we do it. :P 

I just don't sweat much, never have. I assume it's because I evolved from peasant stock in very cold climates :lol:

giphy.gif

On 11/11/2018 at 9:45 PM, scalyfreak said:

Not if your primary workout equipment is a barbell and plates... I'm picturing either massive chafing, or the bar sliding all over the place, every time I attempt a squat...

On 11/11/2018 at 11:32 PM, Harriet said:

Oh, I wasn't thinking of squats. Ouch. I was just thinking of deadlifts, hence the socks. Okay, I agree, it's not practical. 

22 hours ago, raptron said:

I squat with very minimal tank tops without a problem! Sometimes I get some knurling marks, but whatever. I feel much less secure with a t-shirt on. 

21 hours ago, Grumble said:

Lots of chalk.

It's funny that I don't care much for minimal clothes when training since most of the rest of my life is spent with as little clothing as possible! Anyone that has ever lived with me knows my no pants stance. I'm a panties/tank top around the house kind of girl.

Your dailieees! So much progress. 

It's been good! This week I can already tell that certain things on my variable list should be non negotiable dailies, including the 10 mins of studying. I'm going to work up a new set of dailies and variables to go forward! It feels good to be making steady progress <3 

• Like 6

On 11/14/2018 at 9:18 AM, RedStone said:

I'm a panties/tank top around the house kind of girl.

Gosh, even home alone, I am shorts and t-shirt even to sleep in!  LOL.    Ya know what I DO love though?  And is hella sexy?

Panties & hockey jerseys.

Eagle%20River%20Day%201%20031-L.jpg

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Starpuck said:

Gosh, even home alone, I am shorts and t-shirt even to sleep in!  LOL.    Ya know what I DO love though?  And is hella sexy?

Panties & hockey jerseys.

Eagle%20River%20Day%201%20031-L.jpg

HOTCHIE. MOTCHIE. :beaten: