Mindfulness gets Snarky

Snarkyfishguts

On 11/6/2018 at 10:44 PM, Snarkyfishguts said:

How do parents do this? I am beat! 

I'm beat all the time :p

It starts out worse: you get to wake up every 2 to 4 hours during the night, and you are busy keeping the baby fed, clean, and happy during the day. You are doing the easy years ;)

• Like 1
Doodlie for life, Pancake by choice
Spoiler

Challenge 12, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 

Challenges 2017: 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28

Challenges 2018: 29, 30, 31, 32, 3334, 35,

Challenges 2019: 36, 37, 38, 39, 40

Challenges 2020: 41, 42, 43, 44, 45

I have bronchitis and a sinus infection! I get to take steroids, an inhaler, AND antibiotics. 

Yaaaaaaaaaay.... and what’s even better, I gave it to my oldest nephew. :( I bought him a kindle bookso he has something to read at least. I feel tremendous guilt.

it’s good to be home again. I miss my nephews though. I miss bed time, and the three of us on the couch watching a movie together. I dont miss the pee on the toilet seat, or the constant cleaning. But I do miss them. 

My brother’s wife rear ended a car today. I wasnt mad. I felt justified in never getting in a car with her after the last accident she had. My brother is handling it well. Ans she and the other driver are safe. She really needs to grow up and pay attention,

• Like 1
On 11/9/2018 at 1:35 PM, Terah said:

I'm beat all the time :p

It starts out worse: you get to wake up every 2 to 4 hours during the night, and you are busy keeping the baby fed, clean, and happy during the day. You are doing the easy years ;)

I suspected this was true. I can tell you, it wasnt easy doing it alone and being sick. If either of the boys had to stay home from school or were below five years old, I would be dead. I am relieved to be home where I can sleep. 

• Like 1

Oh, goodness! That sounds really bad!

Don't feel guilty, you can't always prevent this kind of thing and it sounds like you're fantastic with them :D

Take care!

tumblr_nrjlumeKJE1sz111so1_500.gif

Pretty much how I imagine you and your nephew must be feeling.

• Like 1

Dancing Sylph - Level 9 Monk/Druid

Former Captain of the Nerdians of the Fitalaxy

Current Challenge

"E quindi uscimmo a riveder le stelle" - We came forth, and once more saw the stars, Dante