• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Jakkals

Jakkals byt vas.

Goal for this challenge:

Visit the forum every day, post something, read something.

This community has meant a lot to me over the years, and it is not good for me to isolate myself. 

Other than that, life sucks at present. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Jakkals said:

Goal for this challenge:

Visit the forum every day, post something, read something.

This community has meant a lot to me over the years, and it is not good for me to isolate myself. 

Other than that, life sucks at present. 

Hi, Jakkals! I am back for the same reasons. I hope things are better for you soon.

• Like 1

Dinsdag

I wrote this but did not post. I need brains.

I had a sort of productive day. I used my credit card 8 times, starting off with buying new front tyres for my car. 

The kittens are cute. We need to get rid of them.

44756305_10155907319176589_1996884498121

• Like 2

Woensdag.

I had a brainfade this morning and bought fries. A lot. It was on special. And I ate all of it in one sitting. 

I finally finished repairing the trailer. Parts were rusted through, lot of welding done, lots of rust removed, new wheel bearings, new reflectors,  and some improvements ( hoops welded to the chassis for straps, ) 

It has survived 38 years of neglect, it should survive the next 38 years. 

44805152_10155909080316589_6738987619398

• Like 3

Donderdag.

We are not going to discuss the idiot who went to bed at midnight.

And someone finally collected things I made for her last month. I am going to get money. Enough to make plans.

• Like 3

Vrydag.

Not a very productive day. I had to wait 10 minutes between cleaning screens, and it is not enough time to do anything good, but enough time to goof off.

Outing on Saturday. It has been a while since I did something special for myself.

• Like 2

Woensdag

Saturday were fine. I went to the NaNo kick off party, coped well, talked to people I liked and escaped with my mind intact. 

Then I went to a knife show, saw a lot of knives, and were really unsocial. 

When I arrived at the mall my normal parking space were closed. There was a Lego Brick Fair, I have not played with Lego for many years,and was unaware of what was available. That was fascinating.

Then I ate the biggest pizza I could find while watching rugby, watched First Man and then went home.

Around midnight I woke up, and that is when things went off the rails. I started vomiting, slept through most of Sunday, slept through most of Monday, I did go to work on Tuesday, and managed to put in almost a whole day today. I had a two hour afternoon nap.

I am mostly OK by now, I am just feeling very tired, and I have not eaten much over the past few days. 

And since NaNo is starting tomorrow, my computer has decided to stop working ( I think it is a virus problem) and I am now having to use a Franken laptop. Toshiba body, Lenovo screen, Linux operating system. 

I will survive.

• Like 1