UnquietBones respawns yet again!

UnquietBones

...It's been that kind of year.

I have no idea what I am doing this challenge yet, but I'm doing it! (Goldarnit!) I know I'm a day late and a dollar short, but if I don't get back on the Bat-horse at some point it's going to find another capeless crusader to hang out with.

So this is mainly a placeholder until I decide what I want to do. *waves hullo to everyone*

• Like 1

Learning the art of Failing Upwards... (or: Moving Mountains with Teaspoons!)

www.Martha.net - Model Horses, Stories, Webcomics, Plaster Casting, Treadmill Gaming, etc... because you can never have too many hobbies!

It's not that late and hey, you got here! Anything doing is great, isn't it?

Had to laugh at your theme as I was browsing here, while pondering my own challenge and your title could be mine just as well :lol: Let's keep respawning until it sticks :cheerful:

If you have no plan yet, you could always go for simple movement points, that's fun. Or whatever else blows your hair back

• Like 1

Level 18 Wood-Elf Assassin

battle log: counting the good things

current challenge: something, nothing, all the things

previous challenges: 25242322212019181716, 151413121110987654, 321

How cool is it that the same God who created mountains and oceans and galaxies looked at you and thought the world needed one of you, too

23 hours ago, Suzaqu said:

Hello! I'm excited to see you here! We are going to crush this respawn!

MANY RESPAWNS! MOAR DOTS! :D:D

22 hours ago, lucky fire dragon said:

It's not that late and hey, you got here! Anything doing is great, isn't it?

Had to laugh at your theme as I was browsing here, while pondering my own challenge and your title could be mine just as well :lol: Let's keep respawning until it sticks :cheerful:

If you have no plan yet, you could always go for simple movement points, that's fun. Or whatever else blows your hair back

I am totally lapping the Me that was avoiding the forums because of guilt and lack of progress... so there's that! ;)

It's gotten crazy cold pretty much overnight here, so I think I'm going to focus on inside-the-house movements. The poor treadmill gaming computer basically hasn't been used since I upgraded it earlier this year and stairs are less my mortal enemy now that my knee is feeling better... so I think walk-gaming and bodyweights are in my future.

I spent a big chunk of yesterday playing around with options... I have that whole 'must be perfect before I start' mindset right now and I need to break that before I can move. So tonight... treadmills! :)  (And some solo-gaming, I've got way too many things on Steam that I bought and never played. I'm just not feeling group-ESO'y yet.)

I am being a minion at Katsucon again, so I really need to get my walking back up to par before February. *rolls up socks* To battle!

• Like 3

www.Martha.net - Model Horses, Stories, Webcomics, Plaster Casting, Treadmill Gaming, etc... because you can never have too many hobbies!

Hiya and welcome back! Walk-gaming and bodyweight sounds good. A goal can TOTALLY BE "figure out what I want to do." :)

• Like 1

Raptron, alot assassin

67666564636261605958 575655545352515049484746454443424140393837363534333231302928272625242322212019181716151413121110987 | 6 | 5 | 4 | 3 | 2 | 1

So... yes. That did not go at all well.

I was hoping it would, even with the craft fair and month end at work, but I am not quite leveled-up enough yet to overcome that sort of Life Interference. But assuming things at work STOP BREAKING OMG and I get more than five hours sleep tonight... I will try again tomorrow! :)

I have doggie classes (last of the Basic Obedience) with Shiva tonight so I'll make my step counts (I did whilst at the craft fair too! :D) but I haven't gone game-walking since starting the thread. With NaNoWriMo officially underway, I need to start getting my life back on track asap.

On 11/1/2018 at 5:07 PM, UnquietBones said:

So... yes. That did not go at all well.

I was hoping it would, even with the craft fair and month end at work, but I am not quite leveled-up enough yet to overcome that sort of Life Interference. But assuming things at work STOP BREAKING OMG and I get more than five hours sleep tonight... I will try again tomorrow! :)

I have doggie classes (last of the Basic Obedience) with Shiva tonight so I'll make my step counts (I did whilst at the craft fair too! :D) but I haven't gone game-walking since starting the thread. With NaNoWriMo officially underway, I need to start getting my life back on track asap.

You got this. :)

• Like 1

Raptron, alot assassin

67666564636261605958 575655545352515049484746454443424140393837363534333231302928272625242322212019181716151413121110987 | 6 | 5 | 4 | 3 | 2 | 1

Sooo... my life ate this challenge, but I was actually able to make some positive moves forward! 

• Cleaned up and started using my treadmill computer (and resubbed to WoW for a month)
  • Started bringing a bowl of veggies for lunch every day
  • Started to drink tea and Mio again instead of always Diet Coke

Not as epic as I would have liked, and I certainly didn't do a good job of staying active on the forums... but it's forward movement! :) 

I'm building up a very small list of things I want to try next challenge, to see if I can't end out 2018 on a win (easy or not). I'm trying not to overplan, but it's always hard not to take any sort of small win and try to go crazy winning everything... :D

On 11/7/2018 at 8:54 PM, Suzaqu said:

You got this! Life craziness happens to everyone, but you are still here! 

What's your NaNoWriMo about? if you don't mind sharing?

Of Demons, Dark Magic, and Kibble is about the epic adventure of a Cat and a Dog going out to Save The World-- no humans need apply! (Technically the Humans are the less powerful half of the magical companion animals, sooooo..)

Well okay, more seriously it's about a magic forest that's started trying to kill people for no apparent reason, a cat Shadow Mage on his ninth life and tormented by visions of an apocalyptic future, a battered war hound Water Mage who's lost so much already but is following the edicts of his Moon Goddess to help the insane cat save the world.

The drill instructor pig Earth Mage keeps insisting he's not part of the story and a fox Shadow Mage has popped up and may hang around... my stories always start out so simple and then the fictives get their teeth in the reins and I'm lost. Amusingly there are no horse Wind Mages yet (and there aren't supposed to be!), but I figure I just need to give them time... :D:D

On 11/8/2018 at 12:13 PM, raptron said:

You got this. :)

Never give up, never surrender! :D

Glad to hear you had successes this challenge!

And your nano sounds awesome! My writer friends always complain about the story going places that weren't intended. I'm excited to hear how it goes in your next challenge!

Current Challenge

24 | 23 | 22 | 21 | 20 | 19 | 18 | 17 | 16 | 15 | 14 | 13 | 12 | 11 | 10 | 9 | 8 | 7 | 6 | 5 | 4 | 3 | 2 | 1