• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

=== Urgent message to the Rebellion! ===

For all who currently struggle to find time for posting and reading others' posts but still want NF accountability, here is a thread where we can do that in a minimal, Twitter-style way. I would love to do all the gifs and engage with every Ranger and then some - I just love it - but currently cannot afford it. Yet, I have grown very lazy without accountability. So, better something small than nothing.

The plan: Just post very shortly what do you aim to do each week, and at its end (Saturday or Sunday), again very shortly share if you succeeded. If you want to write longer, that's great, but I encourage you to do it on the regular 4WC threads. Here, in order to easily keep each other accountable, let's keep it short and sweet.

Ready, steady... Go!

giphy.gif

Here comes the first tweet.

I've grown quite lazy since coming to the UK for PG studies. Time to slay the potbelly. My plan for the next week:

(1) walk 3k every day
(2) run 5k at least 1x

(3) lift at least 1x

[See? That wasn't hard - just 177 characters. :)]

• Like 1

On 11/16/2018 at 5:14 PM, Elastigirl said:

How did it go?

Thanks for caring, Elastigirl! Unfortunately, I went into laptop-camping mode for the rest of the year. :( Writing assignments got the better of me. But, end of January, beginning of February is my lucky respawn time of the year, so I'm not giving up. Already began running and lifting more, and will follow the next 4WC - this term, I've got a head start.

25 minutes ago, MattSkywalker said:

Thanks for caring, Elastigirl! Unfortunately, I went into laptop-camping mode for the rest of the year. :( Writing assignments got the better of me. But, end of January, beginning of February is my lucky respawn time of the year, so I'm not giving up. Already began running and lifting more, and will follow the next 4WC - this term, I've got a head start.

Looking forward to your challenge. Sometimes in our lives we have to focus on different things. Sounds like you just needed to spend time on your writing

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Elastigirl said:

Looking forward to your challenge. Sometimes in our lives we have to focus on different things. Sounds like you just needed to spend time on your writing

Yeah, I guess that also makes sense. Thanks for the encouragement!! 

• Like 1