• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

MattSkywalker

Come on, Skywalker, quit that 'last Jedi' silliness

The Force has been awakening among you, while I was in exile, my potbelly growing in the power of the dark side.
So, enough with that blue-milk-drinking silliness, Skywalker, and move your butt back to the galaxy.

giphy.gif

Instead of complaining how I have no time to exercise nor for staying accountable, I've created a thread Challenge Accountabilities, Twitter style. Now I won't have opportunity to complain that I don't have time for the threads. So, this is not a normal 4WC where I will follow up here, but will rather do it in short bits in the above linked thread (though I may post here if time ever allows). And if any of you think that might be a more feasible way for you to stay accountable - feel free to join the tweeting rebels!

P.S. Yeah, as I announced earlier this year, I moved to the UK in August (Binfield, near Bracknell) for postgraduate studies, and Darth Paunch has been growing powerful ever since - time to slay it!

• Like 3

On 11/9/2018 at 2:11 AM, MattSkywalker said:

P.S. Yeah, as I announced earlier this year, I moved to the UK in August (Binfield, near Bracknell) for postgraduate studies, and Darth Paunch has been growing powerful ever since - time to slay it!

You should be careful lest we talk you into doing all the crazy races ;) It's good to see you again Matt

• Thanks 1

Thanks a ton for your warm welcome back, @Elastigirl, @SkyGirl and @jonfirestar!! So good to see you again! Unfortunately, I spent the rest of 2018 in a laptop-camping mode. :( Writing assignments got the better of me. But I'll be joining the next 4WC and will stick to it. End of Jan, start of Feb is my happy respawn time of the year! I already resumed my running and lifting, and am in the process of warming up to the regular frequency.

Have a rocking week!

• Like 3

4 hours ago, MattSkywalker said:

Thanks a ton for your warm welcome back, @Elastigirl, @SkyGirl and @jonfirestar!! So good to see you again! Unfortunately, I spent the rest of 2018 in a laptop-camping mode. :( Writing assignments got the better of me. But I'll be joining the next 4WC and will stick to it. End of Jan, start of Feb is my happy respawn time of the year! I already resumed my running and lifting, and am in the process of warming up to the regular frequency.

Have a rocking week!

We can't wait!!  :D  You have a rocking week too!

• Like 1