• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Last challenge I rediscovered Intuitive Eating thanks to @Ensi :)

This challenge I'm going to continue on this path. 

Quest1: Eat

Just eat something when hungry! Don't worry about what is "good" or "bad" foods. Just eat what I'm craving and makes me feel good. I mean, sure eggs are considered "good", but if I eat them my asthma flares up and if I'm really lucky I get bloated too :p

Quest2: move

Do what I love (dancing and yoga) and what makes me feel good. 

So no more working out when the sharks are at their peak or when I am dead tired. And I will add a workout at home when I think it will make me feel good. 

Quest3: life

Do what I can, delegate as much as possible and don't stress about the rest.

And off course: keep the rhythm I created last challenge alive! 

music-159870_1280-1280x640.png

• Like 6

4 hours ago, Mad Hatter said:

Loving the joyful attitude! Which is the whole point after all. :) 

Truth! 

2 hours ago, TimovieMan said:

My intuition says I need to follow this thread. :)

giphy.gif?cid=3640f6095bf29e195267674459

Whahahaha :D

13 minutes ago, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

Following along!

Hi there :)

Tuesday 

I made this delicious peanut saus, only with cashew butter instead of peanut butter (because A is allergic there is no peanut in the house). I had reheated some nasi from the night before and put it on there. It was seriously one of the best lunches I ever had :D

My mind thought it was necessary to tell me that pepernoten were bad. So I proved it wrong by having some. Nothing bad happened ;)

Zumba and dancehall were so much fun! We're working on the new choreo amd it's so complicated. But that makes it even more awesome when I get it :D

And because I ate enough today, not too much not too little, I had so much energy during the classes! 

Afterwards I was hungry so I had some popcorn. It was delicious, but I was still a little hungry, so I made a bowl with normal and chocolate pepernoten. After half a bow I was satisfied. 

This is huge: I LEFT HALF A BOWL OF PEPERNOTEN while I wasn't stuffed or overly full. I know I can have the rest tomorrow. If I feel like it (probably ;) ). 

• Like 4

9 hours ago, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

I had to look up Peprnoten but I am seriously impressed. Well done. You gotta love the freedom Intuitive Eating brings; freedom not only to eat what you want but freedom from overdoing it as well.

Thank you! 

And that is so true, I haven't binged since starting this. Just knowing that I can have the food whenever I feel like it helps me so much :)

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Terah said:

This is huge: I LEFT HALF A BOWL OF PEPERNOTEN while I wasn't stuffed or overly full. I know I can have the rest tomorrow. If I feel like it (probably ;) ). 

Yay!

• Like 1

On 11/20/2018 at 9:30 PM, Terah said:

True Mastery!!!

a5122a81b9ea83ee07b154f26ce9d1a357dbae8b

Also, nasi with peanut (cashew) sauce, pepernoten... hello dutchie??? :D

The only way pepernoten survive in our house is by taking a small handful, putting it on a pretty plate and SEALING THE BAG! haha!

Amazing challenge again! Gotta keep the rhythm!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Nol said:

hello dutchie??? :D

Whahaha, yes I'm sooooo Dutch :D

2 minutes ago, Nol said:

The only way pepernoten survive in our house is by taking a small handful, putting it on a pretty plate and SEALING THE BAG! haha!

Hahaha, they disappear really quickly here. I'm lucky my boys are still too small to reach the pepernoten, so they'll have to do with what I give them ;)

3 minutes ago, Nol said:

Amazing challenge again! Gotta keep the rhythm

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Terah said:

Hahaha, they disappear really quickly here. I'm lucky my boys are still too small to reach the pepernoten, so they'll have to do with what I give them ;)

I learned to climb the kitchen counters at a very early age to reach the good stuff. :D 

(And to this day I climb the counters to reach the top shelf haha)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Mad Hatter said:

I learned to climb the kitchen counters at a very early age to reach the good stuff. :D 

(And to this day I climb the counters to reach the top shelf haha)

LOL

They know they're going to be in deep trouble if they do that :p

Just now, Terah said:

LOL

They know they're going to be in deep trouble if they do that :p

Hey climbing skills are very useful life skills. :P 

1 hour ago, Mad Hatter said:

Hey climbing skills are very useful life skills. :P 

LOL Yes, I'm keeping them from obtaining important life skills so I can eat all the pepernoten by myself :D:D:D

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Terah said:

LOL Yes, I'm keeping them from obtaining important life skills so I can eat all the pepernoten by myself :D:D:D

I like your parenting style. :D 

• Thanks 1

Friday - Sunday 

On Friday my throat started to hurt and I suddenly got so tired that I was in bed by 7 pm and slept for a solid 14 hours. 

I got some stuff done in the mornings on Saturday and Sunday, but the rest of the time was spent either in bed or on the couch. The sore throat is gone, but I'm still really tired. 

Hoping tomorrow will be better. 

• Like 2

Hello @Terah. I usually call the Adventurers Guild my home, but I am kicking it with the Druids this challenge. Your challenge is simple and glorious. I think my Adventurer sister @annyshay has some experience with intuitive eating. Also, I am glad you're feeling better after the unexpected soar throat. Let me know if I can help you with your challenge in any way.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1