Arkania transforms to Ronja Rövardotter

Arkania

6 hours ago, Tobbe said:

I watched a video on the subject just yesterday! It's not too long, so you might want to watch it too :)

Is already in my "watch later" playlist (two times, I just saw)

And yaay, thank you all! (I first wanted to write: "yeah, it was not that much, just 30 pages to make a nutrition plan for someone and blaaaaaaaaa!) :wub:

7 minutes ago, Arkania said:

just 30 pages

Do you even hear yourself?! 

7 minutes ago, Arkania said:

thank you all!

Well done on accepting the compliments :D (And yes, that too is a compliment. Deal with it ;)

• Like 1
Doodlie for life, Pancake by choice
Spoiler

Challenge 12, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 

Challenges 2017: 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28

Challenges 2018: 29, 30, 31, 32, 3334, 35,

Challenges 2019: 36, 37, 38, 39, 40

Challenges 2020: 41, 42, 43, 44, 45

5 hours ago, Terah said:

(And yes, that too is a compliment. Deal with it ;)

giphy.gif

• Haha 2

Conclusion 2. week:

giphy.gif

It was kind of a state of emergency!

giphy.gif

*drum roll*

giphy.gif

Finished the master thesis!

giphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

This is a really big goal for me because I am Mistress Procrastinator and I had time to finish until August 2019......

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

So all the other stuff had to wait.

Strong

Do sports. Doesn't matter what but move your body and have fun while doing it! Grow your muscles moooooore.

Did not even a single thing.

Clever

Work on your future. Positioning! Decide what to do with your life (in case of business) and stick to it. Period. Make a plan what's to do next.

I think the thesis counts as working on my future :D

Wild

Be creative. Have fun. Do stuff you like. Retry hobbies from your teenage years.

Again some Netflix, a bit of doodling, puzzling, reading, breathing.

Brave

Do IE. You will struggle, there will be good and bad days but listen to your body and you will master it eventually.

Except the one day with the bad news: All fine :)

Oh and @Tobbe : Registrations for the Fusion Festival 2019 are now open! http://www.fusion-festival.de/en/x/tickets/

• Like 3

Congrats on submitting your thesis!!! 

• Thanks 1

Raptron, alot assassin

6564636261605958 575655545352515049484746454443424140393837363534333231302928272625242322212019181716151413121110987 | 6 | 5 | 4 | 3 | 2 | 1

Today I made a doctor's appointment because of my elbow.
I also burned myself yesterday while cooking on hot fat and now have a huge blister on my finger. :/

But hey, I made an appointment :D

Tomorrow morning at 7am (gneh) it's time for the half-yearly dental cleaning.

Then a bit of work but not much because I don't have a lot to do. Have to send a package, maybe a bit of longboarding.

Wanted to do a workout today. But I am so full from the pancakes I had that I just may do some squats for the mini challenge. And maybe some stretching of my elbow.

@Tobbe May do the Flying Jacob tomorrow, I am too full today :D

• Like 4

I'm very late but this requires congratulations:

On 12/1/2018 at 6:42 PM, Arkania said:

Send out my master thesis yesterday, wohoooooooooo! Finally done.

Congrats! Enjoy the freedom of mind that comes with it. :)

• Thanks 1

Legally bound to hug people in need.

Living life as a Druid is about walking with the beasts. It's about being scared, looking your fears in the eyes and going on anyway. Dread doesn't go away, you just learn to know it. It's still a beast, it still has fangs, but you walk among it.

13 hours ago, Tobbe said:

You still have weather that permits longboarding? I'm jealous!

No stress. You'll love it whenever you end up cooking it :) 

Sometimes :D

Today it's sunny and just rained this morning, 13°C.

Still no frost this year. But ok, we are living in the west so it's never that cold in winter.

Will do it today and am very excited :) Does it work with cashew/other nuts instead of peanuts?

@Jean Thank you :) It feels great!

Just now, Tobbe said:

I love the banana/peanut combo. But I'm sure salted almonds would be good too. Just make sure it's some kind of roasted+salted nut :) 

Ok, nothing salted here, so I will buy some :)

Good evening ladies and gentlemen,

today was a good day :)
Did the most of my todo lists, puzzled, watched some stuff and ate ok.

I am alone for the weekend, bf is in Luxembourg for the christmas party of his dad's company and some other stuff there.

So he will leave in about 2-4 hrs and come back on sunday or monday morning.

Soooo a lot of time to fill until he is back.

A lot of reading, playing video games, doing something in the garden if it is not raining. Maybe a little workout, but just pushing because of the ellbow. Finish the puzzle.

Doing something for my future.

• Like 6

Yes, it is.

Sometimes I think: Go with him because he is so alone (wtf? His family and friends are there?! :D ) but I just want to do what I WANT to do. And I thought about it and I don't want to be there this weekend.

I forgot where I posted it (maybe in Ensi's or Terah's thread) but I still have some "language issues" there, at least on big parties (because there are 90% people that only speak french).

So I decided I don't want to go. Be at home, chill a bit and for him it is also good because we have different sleeping schedules and I am always the first one tired when we go out there or visit some friends ;)

He didn't leave this night because he was to tired to drive (it's a bout 2,5 hrs) so is sleeping now (it's 7 am) and will leave around noon.

• Like 3

Yes to doing what you wanna do! :) 

• Like 1

Raptron, alot assassin

6564636261605958 575655545352515049484746454443424140393837363534333231302928272625242322212019181716151413121110987 | 6 | 5 | 4 | 3 | 2 | 1

2 hours ago, Marauder said:

What kind of video games do you like?

Uhm....everything? :D From Hidden objects (while watching films, yay mindfulness :D ) to horror, point&click, (MMO)RPGs,.....

and adding things to my list.

Haven't seen it, I am curious, what did you add? :)

Congrats on the thesis!!!

Thank you!

2 hours ago, raptron said:

Yes to doing what you wanna do!

I already did. Most of the time today :D

Did some chores and some organizational stuff but also a lot of playing WoW, reading a nice book, watching some Netflix. At the moment I watch a webcast regarding positioning (business factory), really interesting.

Bf left about 2hrs ago, still not near Luxembourg because of the traffic, the weather and roadworks.

Now it's rainy, stormy (storm warning), cold and meh outside. Wanted to buy groceries but I think I will reschedule it for tomorrow :D

Inside it's cozy, light chains are on, scented oil "Christmas" is in the defusor, I have a warm hot chocolate and it's warm. :wub:

Not sure what to do after the webcast, maybe more reading.

• Like 4
On 12/7/2018 at 7:14 AM, Arkania said:

I just want to do what I WANT to do.

Go for it and enjoy. :D

• Like 1

Legally bound to hug people in need.

Living life as a Druid is about walking with the beasts. It's about being scared, looking your fears in the eyes and going on anyway. Dread doesn't go away, you just learn to know it. It's still a beast, it still has fangs, but you walk among it.

Adding to everyone else:  CONGRATULATIONS on getting the thesis submitted!!!  How long before you hear back on it?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
HUNTER OF ALL THINGS SHINY

Intro Thread    Bodyweight Exercise Library

The Arruvia Conspiracy Challenges: 1, 2, 3, 4, 567, 89, 10 

Other Challenges: 12345, 6, 7, 89, 10, 11, 1213, 14, 15 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24High School [Current]

Level 2 Ninja

Strength: 13 Intelligence: 14 Wisdom: 6 Dexterity:14 Constitution: 12 Charisma: 11

6 hours ago, WhiteGhost said:

Adding to everyone else:  CONGRATULATIONS on getting the thesis submitted!!!  How long before you hear back on it?

Thank you :)
Normally about two weeks but the last time it took about 5 weeks.

But I will contact them after 3 I think :)

• Like 1