• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Arkania

Arkania transforms to Ronja Rövardotter

Some laughing before I go completely crazy.

The "no sport" thing is driving me nuts!

Yeah, running is sort of ok but I loooove bodyweight training. And want to boulder. Meh.

Just thinking about going bouldering because if the doctor tells me I can't go bouldering or doing strength training for MORE weeks, I have to got before seeing him :D

Meh.

• Haha 2

15 hours ago, Tobbe said:

Yeah, people can't spell. Nothing new :D 

But still funny ;)

Just got the correction of my master thesis back. 93/100 points, in german grades it's a 1,3 (1 is best 6 is worst) :D

So altogether a 1,1 and now I am a nutrition coach B-level *yaaay*

giphy.gif

• Like 6

Thank you :)

And now, what to do with it? :D

__

Just read a lot about tennis elbow/golfer elbow/climber elbow.

Quintessence: No rest of the ellbow because movement promotes blood circulation (and thus healing).

Stretch more and differently, elbow protectors and then it should go better.
I have the doctor's appointment on thursday, before that I will try it with different exercises and training.
I noticed that it doesn't get better without sport, but actually worse. With sport it hurt more after the sport (so the next morning) but it stopped relatively fast again. Without sport it hurts less now, but it hurts continuously.

On 12/13/2018 at 11:42 PM, Arkania said:

So altogether a 1,1 and now I am a nutrition coach B-level *yaaay*

Well done! Congrats!

On 12/14/2018 at 12:48 AM, Arkania said:

And now, what to do with it? :D

What indeed?!

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Jett said:

What indeed?!

:D No one knows ;)

So, we had a spontaneous LAN party on the weekend. I woke up on saturday morning at 5 (wtf?) and bf was like "uhm.... there are some friends coming over in....2hrs" :D

So we got a table from the living room and put it in the office and wer 4 people who played games.

But not like a reaaaal LAN party, but like a party for eldery people.

All went to bed at 8pm on saturday (ok, they didn't sleep for more than 24hrs, so that's ok) and at 10pm on sunday. :D:D:D (Ok, I had to go to work yesterday, so 10pm was good for me ;)) That was nice, because as you know I have some sleeping issues and it get's worse if I can hear people talk etc and our house has really thin walls, so you hear everything everywhere.

It was a fun weekend. We ordered pizza, I baked pita bread and made 20lvl with my witch in WoW. One of the friends brought his cat because he had no one to care for it and the cat loved beeing here (and also loves to be free in the car!)

But now I am glad that we are home alone again :) So yesterday I went to the office for the last time in the year. We also had a townhallmeeting with some snacks afterwards. Talked a lot to my boss, his boss and his boss (boss-ception!) :D and did some networking.

I am a fan of inbox zero, so I  just have 1 email left to work on today and tomorrow, from thursday on no more work for the rest of the year.

Christmas will be easy, just going to my mom + her family on 24th and that's it. BF will be in Luxembourg from 24-26.

Tomorrow I have an appointment with my tattoo artist. Exciting!

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Arkania said:

Tomorrow I have an appointment with my tattoo artist.

So cool! I love tattoos! Will this be your first, or do you have any already?

4 hours ago, Tobbe said:

What does your current two look like?

Spoiler

image.png.0958d49e745eb16924cad01403fea800.png

It's K&M. K for my dead cousin and M for my name :) From 2015

(btw would love to be as thin as I was there *sigh*

image.png.f04789a69b2005880e2cd7c647e6a43f.png

This one is from 2006, my first one. Comedy&Tragedy masks. (Not a good photo though)

Better one:

image.png.deb4a7ccfde81bea065cf4f790cdb50d.png

Spoiler because NSFW ;)

• Like 2

So today we went bouldering. Finally, after 3 weeks :D

Was ok :)

I am not sure about my elbows. Ask 3 people and you get 5 opinions.

So I bought some finger trainers and bandages for my elbows.

image.png.9724bb1689caf38bfcabd6cdc8ab542b.pngimage.png.1cddacaac5edda4d1e95bb976e721158.png

Tested the trainers yesterday and today was the first day in a long time my elbow didn't hurt that much!

I'm curios and will try to stop the pain with this before the doctor's appointment on thursday.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Arkania said:

because NSFW

If that's NSFW you need to change where you work ;) 

I like the colors in the first one! But why are they both so small? I really hope you go bigger this time :D 

21 minutes ago, Arkania said:

So I bought some finger trainers and bandages for my elbows.

Never seen those kind if finger resistance bands before. Are they specifically for climbers?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Tobbe said:

If that's NSFW you need to change where you work ;) 

I adapt to American circumstances. :D

2 minutes ago, Tobbe said:

Never seen those kind if finger resistance bands before. Are they specifically for climbers?

Amazon says it's for climbers (forearm trainer) or for people who have elbow issues.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Arkania said:

I adapt to American circumstances

Silly Americans :P 

1 minute ago, Arkania said:

Amazon says it's for climbers (forearm trainer) or for people who have elbow issues.

Thumbs Up

24 minutes ago, Tobbe said:

I like the colors in the first one! But why are they both so small? I really hope you go bigger this time :D 

Not sure about that ;)
One should go on the forearm and one should go on the opposite side of the colorful tattoo.

(Something with galaxy wuhu)

My tattoo artist just said "it maybe needs to be bigger" :D But not sure where to put it when it has to be bigger.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Arkania said:

am a fan of inbox zero, so I  just have 1 email left to work on today and tomorrow, from thursday on no more work for the rest of the year.

Christmas will be easy, just going to my mom + her family on 24th and that's it. BF will be in Luxembourg from 24-26.

Tomorrow I have an appointment with my tattoo artist. Exciting!

Eheheh... I am the opposite of inbox zero... I just reached "666 unread emails" according to gmail. (All spam and automatic alerts. I answer the important ones.)

Sounds like you have a long and pleasant break coming up. I hope you enjoy it!

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Arkania said:

My tattoo artist just said "it maybe needs to be bigger"

Bigger is always better when it comes to tattoos. Bigger tattoos will look better over time. In a small tattoo all the details have to be tiny, and that means they will get blurry pretty quickly as the tattoo ages.

12 hours ago, Arkania said:

Something with galaxy wuhu

If I remember correctly you showed a photo a while ago of some blue, colorful tights that you have. With stars and stuff. Right? Is that the theme you're going for?

3 hours ago, WhiteGhost said:

I am thinking about getting my first, but still in the collecting underpants part of the process :D

Same here. So many decisions to make! First you have to figure out what picture/theme you want. Then you have to figure out what, exactly, you want it to look like. And then you have to figure out where on your body you want it. And finally you have to find a tattoo artist to do the work for you. Lot's of research needed!

• Like 1

I am very spontaneous with tattoos :D

It just comes to my mind, then I have an appointment, she draws something and then it's getting tattoed :)

5 minutes ago, Tobbe said:

Is that the theme you're going for?

Not sure what you mean :D

Will maybe look like this:

image.png.2855892816985dcf2abf02f3012684a9.png

(Oh and the third one will be a burger ;) ) But first these two.

• Like 1