Arkania transforms to Ronja Rövardotter

Arkania

E: Beside that list I will try one new recipe every week and read one book per week.

• Like 1
11 hours ago, Tobbe said:

If more people are up for it, I could totally get behind having a public list of things, randomly picking something from that list and then we all do it and take a photo, or write about it ,or vlog about it when we've done it.

I hate taking pics of things and yet, for this, I'd do it. :)

• Like 1

Legally bound to hug people in need.

Living life as a Druid is about walking with the beasts. It's about being scared, looking your fears in the eyes and going on anyway. Dread doesn't go away, you just learn to know it. It's still a beast, it still has fangs, but you walk among it.

6 hours ago, Tobbe said:

Bookcrossing ("suspend" book)

What's that?

I was wondering the same thing

HUNTER OF ALL THINGS SHINY

Intro Thread    Bodyweight Exercise Library

The Arruvia Conspiracy Challenges: 1, 2, 3, 4, 567, 89, 10 

Other Challenges: 12345, 6, 7, 89, 10, 11, 1213, 14, 15 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28Mardi Gras [Current]

Level 2 Ninja

Strength: 13 Intelligence: 14 Wisdom: 6 Dexterity:14 Constitution: 12 Charisma: 11

"BookCrossing (also BC, BCing or BXing) is defined as "the practice of leaving a book in a public place to be picked up and read by others, who then do likewise." The term is derived from bookcrossing.com, a free online book club which was founded to encourage the practice, aiming to "make the whole world a library." "

You can also track it there:

https://www.bookcrossing.com/about

You can just leave a book in a public place. You don't have to track it :)

Haven't used this page ever.

21 minutes ago, Tobbe said:

Your wish is my command ;)

Clean my house! :D

• Haha 2
On ‎12‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 7:48 AM, Tobbe said:

Thumbs Up

@Elastigirl You up for it too?

Sounds fun, but I am going to be on vacation for a good part of the next challenge

Wisdom 18   Dexterity 11   Charisma 12   Strength 16  Constitution-12

Elastigirl Endeavors, Experiments, , and Explains - Current Challenge: May 9 to June 12 - Nerd Fitness Rebellion

"If more of us valued food and cheer and song, above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world" J.R.R.Tolkien

6 hours ago, Elastigirl said:

Sounds fun, but I am going to be on vacation for a good part of the next challenge

The challenge runs the entire year, so you'll have plenty of time to partake in it :)  Besides - a lot of the things can easily be done during vacation, like "Compliment 5 strangers", "Get a massage", "Listen to a new song", etc...

But we're not forcing anyone to join. It's just something to have fun with :) 

• Like 1

I will wrap my 2018 (as a closing here) in one word:

Intensive :D

• Like 1