• Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

annyshay

Annyshay is Feeling Festive

Recommended Posts

11 hours ago, Infinity.Creates said:

 WOOT WOOT!  (Am I late to the party? Yes. Did you do an amazing job? YES! )

 

Why are you going to Antartica????

WOOOOOOO! Welcome.

 

For fun! :D  Also, penguins. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

sorry, I am full of questions :D too inquisitive... is the towel gathering with your toes? My mom used to make me write with a pencil between my toes when I was elementary school age and it was great fun but soooooo hard!! Toe work is tough work

 

Yay for distraction free meals and meditation too

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, lucky fire dragon said:

sorry, I am full of questions :D too inquisitive... is the towel gathering with your toes? My mom used to make me write with a pencil between my toes when I was elementary school age and it was great fun but soooooo hard!! Toe work is tough work

 

Yay for distraction free meals and meditation too

I love the questions, Lucky. Keep em coming! Yes the towel gathering is done with my toes. I think it's to help with the tendonitis that I have.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, annyshay said:

I love the questions, Lucky. Keep em coming! Yes the towel gathering is done with my toes. I think it's to help with the tendonitis that I have.

Towel gather with toes, by Foot Rehab.

Other hits include:

Tracing the alphabet with your toes.

Picking up marbles with your toes and putting them in a cup.

and

That weird carpet scrunching thing that gets discussed in the beginning of Die Hard as a plot device to make John McClaine walk over broken glass.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Niiiiiiiiiiice 

 

Towels are such useful things! This is totally random now, but our midwife recommended that when my boy was grumpy and tense, I have him bite a towel and wrestle with him as if he were a puppy. It helped him vent the current mood and strengthened the jaws at the same time, easing and growing teeth pain. Plus it was way more fun that arguing for both of us.

 

Maybe you can towel wrestle with your dragon while using your toes? That should surely train them well :D 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

Towel gather with toes, by Foot Rehab.

Other hits include:

Tracing the alphabet with your toes.

Picking up marbles with your toes and putting them in a cup.

and

That weird carpet scrunching thing that gets discussed in the beginning of Die Hard as a plot device to make John McClaine walk over broken glass.

 

Ooooooh, now I feel like doing those without need for rehab :) sounds like fun!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, lucky fire dragon said:

 

Ooooooh, now I feel like doing those without need for rehab :) sounds like fun!

You're a grownup and can make your own decisions, but if I may offer advice I'd chose not to walk on broken glass if I were you.

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sunday w1d7

- PT exercises: talocrural mobility, inversions 2 x 15, towel gathering, heel raises 2 x 15

- breakfast, lunch were distraction free

- meditated for 10 minutes with insight timer

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

If you get bored you could do ten reps of throwing Hans Gruber off of Nakatomi Plaza.

 

??? Never heard of that one before. What am I missing.

 

Only know a Hans Gruber personally and am wondering if this might explain him being quite accident prone? People throwing him of places and all...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, lucky fire dragon said:

sweeeeeet!

 

was it a good day? Sounds like it :) 

It was a good day. I got my work done pretty early so I spent a bunch of time writing, reading, and playing video games. The dinner that I made was pretty tasty too: roasted sweet potatoes, broccoli, and salmon. Yum yum.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, annyshay said:

I got my work done pretty early so I spent a bunch of time writing, reading, and playing video games.

 

That does sound like a good day!

 

49 minutes ago, annyshay said:

roasted sweet potatoes, broccoli, and salmon.

 

That sounds...

delicious.gif

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, annyshay said:

It was a good day. I got my work done pretty early so I spent a bunch of time writing, reading, and playing video games. 

Ahh, the skills of balancing your time ... 

(I'm getting better but I just found out Maplestory 2 was released and I know I shouldn't but I probably will play about 10 hours of it to test it out ... )

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tuesday w2d2

- PT exercises: inversions 2 x 15, talocrural mobility, heel raises 2 x 15, towel gathering

- lunch and dinner were distraction free

- meditated for 30 minutes with insight timer

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bodyweight Workout 1A (NF Academy)
3 rounds of:
10 squats
10 elevated push ups
10 doorway rows
Finisher: 30+ second farmer's walk (I used a 20 pound KB)

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now