• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

annyshay

Annyshay is Feeling Festive

Hi!

Congratulations on the Nanowrimo and the job call! Hope your holidays in NY are fun and will recharge your batteries!

By the way, I'm on Insight timer too, same nick I use here, in case you want to find me (I tried to find you, but there were too many *your name here* and no annyshays)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, zenLara said:

Hi!

Congratulations on the Nanowrimo and the job call! Hope your holidays in NY are fun and will recharge your batteries!

By the way, I'm on Insight timer too, same nick I use here, in case you want to find me (I tried to find you, but there were too many *your name here* and no annyshays)

HI! Thanks. :)

Insight timer isn't finding you for me. :( I suppose that I could change my nickname and see if that lets you find me easier.

NY was good and recharging, but there's some busy busy busyness to come.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, annyshay said:

Insight timer isn't finding you for me. :( I suppose that I could change my nickname and see if that lets you find me easier.

If you have marked your state of residence, then I've narrowed it to 5 people :D Some nice identification, like some sentence in your profile saying "yeah, it's me", would definitely help :D

• Like 1

4 hours ago, zenLara said:

If you have marked your state of residence, then I've narrowed it to 5 people :D Some nice identification, like some sentence in your profile saying "yeah, it's me", would definitely help :D

I'm Shannon A. I added my location and put annyshay in the bio. Hope that helps!

1 hour ago, annyshay said:

I'm Shannon A. I added my location and put annyshay in the bio. Hope that helps!

Found you! :)

friend me, friend me, friend me!

• Haha 1