• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Raxie

Raxie Enters Weirdmageddon

Your dance photos are AMAZING!!!! The matching Hawaiian outfits SO FRICKIN' CUTE gosh Raxie you are KILLING it and that Fosse pose exudes 20/10 sass and I just love it so much <333

OMG THOSE OUTFITS. Awwwdorable. And for the audience, usually friends and fam (right?), a better performance is better than good technicality. It's a showcase, not a competition! ;)

That's awesome. You're such a busy bee. I hope you get some chillax time during the holidays more than just one canceled meeting. :)

1 hour ago, shaar said:

Your dance photos are AMAZING!!!! The matching Hawaiian outfits SO FRICKIN' CUTE gosh Raxie you are KILLING it and that Fosse pose exudes 20/10 sass and I just love it so much <333

Thank you!!!! I'm glad you can feel the sass because that's definitely what we were going for haha.

42 minutes ago, raptron said:

OMG THOSE OUTFITS. Awwwdorable. And for the audience, usually friends and fam (right?), a better performance is better than good technicality. It's a showcase, not a competition! ;)

That's awesome. You're such a busy bee. I hope you get some chillax time during the holidays more than just one canceled meeting. :)

Awww thanks! I did feel pretty adorable, and everyone was like, OBSESSED with our outfits, so I was happy to make everyone else happy if that makes sense - even if I wasn't super thrilled with how I did technically. It was also Mr. Raxie's first every performance ever (like... he never did anything on stage growing up, wasn't even in sports to have played something in front of a crowd, and never has done even public speaking) so I was just so proud of him for having so much fun with it that nothing else really mattered to me anyway.

I've got no plans for tonight either! I am really living it up hahah.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

Give him a fist bump from me. Tell him my respect for him went up.

He says thanks!

200.gif

• Like 1

I just finished my last day in the office until after the New Year AND I just realized one week from now some CNF nerds will be arriving and staying with me for a few days for NYE squeeeeeeeeee!!! Feeling pretty good/excited right now.

• Like 6

Oh wow I just realized I never posted that I beat Bill!!! This is the first successful challenge I've had in a really long time.  Definitely going to use it to ride into my new challenge and the new year!

• Like 4