• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Wild Wolf

{Wolfpool} Always Two Steps Ahead Pt. 1: "The Gauntlet"

17 hours ago, Yasha92 said:

The boom-boom game looks like something I could fall asleep to while Mr plays it. I always fall asleep in the fight scenes... something about the explosions soothes me...

Hahaha, well aren't you the interesting one ;)

Related image

Yay beetroot baby! Grow little root veggie grow!

For some reason this reminds me of Baby Groot lol :)

Image result for baby groot growing gif

Good to see you back Wolfie

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It feels good to "be back". This year has been so inconsistent with all it's ups and downs and it feels like I juuuuuust might have a handle on things now lol. 

17 hours ago, EricMN said:

I never have any idea what you're talking about in your video game themed challenges, but whatevs...

Does this mean you're... Deadbeet Dad?

It's OK, Eric, as long as weird video games don't hinder our friendship :D 

and....well said!! I was hoping someone would catch that, hahaha! I honestly thought it might've been @Sloth the Enduring;) 

Image result for i like what you did there gif

10 hours ago, Raxie said:

A Spike gif is honestly all the motivation I need.

That's the benefit of knowing you for as long as I have- I know the way to your heart ;) 

Image result for spike buffy gif

Aww, thanks Wolfie! :)

Most welcome! :) 

YES! Love this so much!

Awwww, I seriously cannot handle how cute this food comparison thing is. Sorry, 'puck, I know this disturbs you greatly, BUT LOOK AT THIS CUTE BEET!!!!

beet-leaves-icon-red-beetroot-260nw-6320

That is definitely one cute beet!

Image result for dancing beet gif

Image result for bears beets battlestar galactica gif

9 hours ago, WhiteGhost said:

Sweet!  I will watch this and then then pull together my ideas for my character

I think you are going to like him :)  

I know I'll like him-you have a knack for character concepts :). I'm excited to see what you think of that gameplay!!

2 hours ago, Broba Fett said:

Wolfie!  Following so I can catch up when I get a spare minute.  Good to see you still at it my friend. 

Broba!! Glad you're here, sir, and good to see you too! No rush, dude, my challenge isn't going anywhere :D.

10 minutes ago, therealkat said:

WOLFY! Delightfully thorough. Lurking along!

Hiiiiiiiiiii Kat ^_^. Lurk away, m'lady, lurk ah way! 

My sleep goal is slacking...got to bed after 11pm last night and feeling a little sluggish today. Other than that, I feel great! My headspace is good, feeling some DOMS from yesterdays workout, and one more day till the next live stream! Also, there's a chance I can make playoffs in one of my fantasy football leagues with a win this weekend and some losses from others...we shall see what transpires, but my team is really strong right now and getting into the playoffs might secure another 1st place finish. If that were to happen this would be 2 years running that I won and the payout is $200! C'mon fantasy football gods, I need ya these next few weeks *prayer hands*.

Wolf

• Like 7

36 minutes ago, Starpuck said:

Beets.... cute beets...

CBi9jw_WYAAJ5UV.jpg

Riiiiiiight.

That's "butt goals" right there! 

But someone said BSG! 

tumblr_p663x2vbxQ1qc59p4o1_500.gif

I really need to finish the final season.

I haven't watched any of it.... *runs and hides*

Image result for dont hurt me gif

Wolf

49 minutes ago, Starpuck said:

I really need to finish the final season.

9 minutes ago, Wolfpool said:

I haven't watched any of it.... *runs and hides*

giphy.gif?cid=3640f6095bfec9cb3754346773

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

My first 4 challenges were all BSG themed.   I had been watching religiously, up until I had a falling out with the friend I promised to watch them with.   I think I held out hopes for reconciliation, but at this point, I should watch the whole thing over.      BSG is where my name comes from, just altered to include my hockey hobby haha.   Starbuck, aka Kara Thrace, is FREAKING AWESOME and my personal hero!

kararacetrack.gif

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Wolfpool said:

That's the benefit of knowing you for as long as I have- I know the way to your heart ;) 

Image result for spike buffy gif

Spike is definitely the healthier way to my heart. The other way is pizza haha

Image result for dancing beet gif

OMG I love this too lol

My sleep goal is slacking...got to bed after 11pm last night and feeling a little sluggish today. Other than that, I feel great! My headspace is good, feeling some DOMS from yesterdays workout, and one more day till the next live stream! 

Sounds like an awesome start to the week! Gotta love some light DOMS to know you're doing stuff right.

1 hour ago, Starpuck said:

Beets.... cute beets...

CBi9jw_WYAAJ5UV.jpg

Riiiiiiight.

So those beets may not be the cutest, I'll admit it. Haha

My first 4 challenges were all BSG themed.   I had been watching religiously, up until I had a falling out with the friend I promised to watch them with.   I think I held out hopes for reconciliation, but at this point, I should watch the whole thing over.      BSG is where my name comes from, just altered to include my hockey hobby haha.   Starbuck, aka Kara Thrace, is FREAKING AWESOME and my personal hero!

Oh goodness. I didn't realize you never finished. How far into the last season did you get? The ending is... Something else for sure. You should definitely rewatch the whole series, I actually just rewatched through it last year for the heck of it and it's just as engrossing and amazing as the first time.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Raxie said:

You should definitely rewatch the whole series, I actually just rewatched through it last year for the heck of it and it's just as engrossing and amazing as the first time.

Oh that's so good to hear!  It's going to be a big commitment to rewatch, and I was hoping it wouldn't feel like a grind.   I think I got to... about 1/3 of the way through final season.     They'd just landed on that place they were looking for.   That's the last bit I remember.  I left it super vague because I am going to demand Wolfie watch it.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Starpuck said:

Oh that's so good to hear!  It's going to be a big commitment to rewatch, and I was hoping it wouldn't feel like a grind.   I think I got to... about 1/3 of the way through final season.     They'd just landed on that place they were looking for.   That's the last bit I remember.  I left it super vague because I am going to demand Wolfie watch it.

I also demand Wolfie watch it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TimovieMan said:

giphy.gif?cid=3640f6095bfec9cb3754346773

LOL! That looks like the original BSG....so do I need to start with that one?

Image result for battlestar galactica cylon gif

kararacetrack.gif

I 10000% see you as Starbuck...especially in this scene! I told Phil not to take Pucks last cinnamon roll...

Sorry to hear about the falling out...I had something similar with a show before and it was hard to get back into it. I hope you can find the courage to rewatch :) 

52 minutes ago, Raxie said:

Spike is definitely the healthier way to my heart. The other way is pizza haha

Good to know!

Image result for james marsters pizza gif

OMG I love this too lol

Sounds like an awesome start to the week! Gotta love some light DOMS to know you're doing stuff right.

So those beets may not be the cutest, I'll admit it. Haha

Yeah, that pic of the beets isn't the most flattering thing in the world lol...and the DOMS do feel good lol. Granted, it is DOMS from squats, so, "my favorite type" haha. 

Oh goodness. I didn't realize you never finished. How far into the last season did you get? The ending is... Something else for sure. You should definitely rewatch the whole series, I actually just rewatched through it last year for the heck of it and it's just as engrossing and amazing as the first time.

47 minutes ago, Starpuck said:

41 minutes ago, Raxie said:

I also demand Wolfie watch it.

I'll make you both a deal. I will watch it...but Puck has to re-watch to finish it along with me and Raxie can join in just cuz she's cool ;)! Deal???

Image result for deal gif

I await y'alls reply....

Image result for battlestar galactica funny gif

Wolf

I'll make you both a deal. I will watch it...but Puck has to re-watch to finish it along with me and Raxie can join in just cuz she's cool ! Deal???

giphy.gif

I await y'alls reply....

battlestar-galactica-gif-7.gif

Wolf

I'M SO IN! When do we start :D

• Like 1

I am in!    Because, Raxie and I totally have enough hands to juggle another weekly thing on our schedule!  We are PRO FESH INULLS after all.

And no, don't do the original.   I hear that was campy and fun, like original Star Trek, but totally does not hold any bearing on the re-skin of the show.

Should we wait till after the holidays so it's calmer?  (I have a few anime series I need to wrap up before then too!)   I AM SO EXCITED!  (And we should all totally make BSG themed challenges to go along with it!)

And and and for Ranger Meet up, we can all dress up!
(spoilered because, omg, thread hijack...)

Spoiler

20170825_120731-L.jpg  46990552_10217435382026847_8440805003836

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Wolfpool said:

LOL! That looks like the original BSG....so do I need to start with that one?

Not unless you want an overdose of cheese. :D

Starpuck, not to hype you too much, but BSG has one of the best endings to a series ever, imo. I think it's on par with the ending of Six Feet Under.

• Like 2

I am in!    Because, Raxie and I totally have enough hands to juggle another weekly thing on our schedule!  We are PRO FESH INULLS after all.

And no, don't do the original.   I hear that was campy and fun, like original Star Trek, but totally does not hold any bearing on the re-skin of the show.

Should we wait till after the holidays so it's calmer?  (I have a few anime series I need to wrap up before then too!)   I AM SO EXCITED!  (And we should all totally make BSG themed challenges to go along with it!)

Spoiler

20170825_120731-L.jpg  46990552_10217435382026847_8440805003836260352_n.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-2.xx&oh=96fe7d2cf7210068c5504ae7e8ca3fb2&oe=5C786A86

I was totally already thinking about a BSG challenge to go along with this! Squeeeee!!

I second the suggestion to skip the original - just go right to the 2004 series.

I may be a total profeshunall but I'd be down for waiting till after the holidays too.

GAH PUCK THAT COSPLAY THOUGH

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Raxie said:

I'M SO IN! When do we start :D

Reveal hidden contents

20170825_120731-L.jpg  46990552_10217435382026847_8440805003836

45 minutes ago, TimovieMan said:

Not unless you want an overdose of cheese. :D

Starpuck, not to hype you too much, but BSG has one of the best endings to a series ever, imo. I think it's on par with the ending of Six Feet Under.

4 minutes ago, Raxie said:

I was totally already thinking about a BSG challenge to go along with this! Squeeeee!!

I second the suggestion to skip the original - just go right to the 2004 series.

I may be a total profeshunall but I'd be down for waiting till after the holidays too.

GAH PUCK THAT COSPLAY THOUGH emoji108.png

Ok cool. Then I will totally be skipping the 70's original unless I want EXTRA -

Image result for cheese gif

And I'm 100% down to start AFTER the holidays :). It'll be easier for that anyways because there won't be so much Holiday Chaos being shoved down our throats lol. AND, I'm down to do a BSG theme!! It'll prolly have to be the 2nd challenge of next year so I can get some episodes under my belt and have a semi-grasp of the BSG universe if that's ok with you ladies ;)?

Wolf

You totally rocked the Starbuck cosplay! Y'all both have this "I WILL END YOU!" smirk :D 

Wolf

• Like 1

On 11/19/2018 at 4:41 PM, Wolfpool said:

Image result for time to get to work gif

This vintage deadpool gif would have been enough to make me follow this thread!

On 11/27/2018 at 5:21 PM, Wolfpool said:

OHHHH!!! I forgot to update you guys on what food the baby is being compared to this week: a beet!

Image result for deadpool beet

Wolf

This made me LOL

4 hours ago, Wolfpool said:

That's "butt goals" right there! 

I came to the right place, when there is butt-talk i just can't stay away!

• Like 5

I watched the first couple of seasons of BSG but then I couldn't find the rest of it T_T

If I can find it, I will join you guys because I STILL don't know how it ends...

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Wolfpool said:

Ok cool. Then I will totally be skipping the 70's original unless I want EXTRA -

Image result for cheese gif

And I'm 100% down to start AFTER the holidays :). It'll be easier for that anyways because there won't be so much Holiday Chaos being shoved down our throats lol. AND, I'm down to do a BSG theme!! It'll prolly have to be the 2nd challenge of next year so I can get some episodes under my belt and have a semi-grasp of the BSG universe if that's ok with you ladies ;)?

Wolf

I love this plan. So excite!!

4 hours ago, WhiteGhost said:

I watched the first couple of seasons of BSG but then I couldn't find the rest of it T_T

If I can find it, I will join you guys because I STILL don't know how it ends...

The ending is EXTREMELY controversial amongst fans. I'm kind of on the WTF ABSOLUTELY NOT bandwagon if I'm honest, but I know a ton of people who think it was the best ending in TV history. So just be warned haha. But even though I disliked the ending I still have watched through it twice and am more than willing to again, the series is just that good to make up for it in my mind. All the seasons are on Hulu now too :)

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Mr_Willes said:

This vintage deadpool gif would have been enough to make me follow this thread!

And your love for me isn't enough to follow?? 

Image result for sad wolf gif

This made me LOL

You know you missed my cleverness ;) 

I came to the right place, when there is butt-talk i just can't stay away!

Butt talk?? Sooooo...you're not here for the cocaine?

Image result for varsity blues gif

Related image

4 hours ago, WhiteGhost said:

Swanky dude! Would love to have ya apart of the watching party :D 

2 hours ago, Broba Fett said:

Well damn. Now you've all got me wanting to finish BSG as well. I think I got 2 or 3 seasons in before I got distracted by something or other.

HECK YEAH! This could be a thing! We are basically a BSG club now lol. 

Hit up the gym this morning. I did my shoulder PT warm-up this time and felt MUCH better doing an upper bod day. Now, I'm drinking my bulletproof coffee and trying to work on some invoices. I'm excited for the stream today and I'm also excited about tonight's football game: Cowboys vs Saints. We're prolly gonna get pwn'd but....maybe not. Either way, I'm excited.

Challenge Tracking:

• Got close to 7 hours last night, which was better then the previous nights.
  • 0/1 cold shower
  • 30/60 min completed for Devotionals this week
  • 0/60 min completed of writing
  • 0/1 24-hr fast: Planned for Sunday 6pm to Monday 6pm

Wolf

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, Raxie said:

I love this plan. So excite!!

The ending is EXTREMELY controversial amongst fans. I'm kind of on the WTF ABSOLUTELY NOT bandwagon if I'm honest, but I know a ton of people who think it was the best ending in TV history. So just be warned haha. But even though I disliked the ending I still have watched through it twice and am more than willing to again, the series is just that good to make up for it in my mind. 

Interesting...I guess the same can be said for HIMYM. I wasn't a fan of the ending but it doesn't stop me from enjoying all 9 seasons lol. I guess I'll have to wait and see about BSG :D 

Related image

Wolf

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, Raxie said:

Yes BSG club activate!

Hope you manage to get that writing in Wolfie :D I say this for purely selfish reasons 

Hahaha! I'm definitely making time to write a little excerpt for this week :D!

Image result for furiously writing gif

Wolf

• Like 1