Jump to content

» shaar slumbers eternal in the house of the dreamer [the respawn chronicles, v. fin]


shaar

Recommended Posts

Quote

It's really cold and the dead people don't seem to mind

Six feet of dirt makes a pretty good jacket. Also, if the dead did rise, I'm sure your dooting skills would suffice to keep you safe long enough to get in your car and drive away.

  • Haha 3

Current Challenge

"By the Most-Righteous-and-Blessed Beard of Sir Tanktimus the Encourager!" - Jarl Rurik Harrgath

Link to comment
42 minutes ago, Miaulin said:

the contrast between your signature allcaps and your soft voice was strangely shocking like...what...did i expect you to shout? :lol: I hope you don't get haunted! X'D

 

Methinks she didn't want to wake the dead...

  • Like 1

Level 13 Shape-shifting Warrior Monk

STR:45 | DEX:18 | STA:10 | CON:37 | WIS:37 | CHA:27

The stronger the body the more it obeys, the weaker the body the more it commands. -- Siegmund Klein

Battle Log : MFP : Instagram : Challenges - 1, 23456789101112

Link to comment

YOUR VLOG MADE ME LOLZ!!!

 

Seriously though, that was awesome.  You should do more, esp. with the various scenery in the great frozen North East.  It will make me feel better about the great frozen Mid-West.

  • Thanks 1

  Level 46 Quasi-Human Ranger     

"Forget failure.  Forget mistakes.  Forget everything except what you're going to do NOW, and DO IT." - Lou Ferrigno

"Foxes Never Quit!"  -  Leicester City FC

KBO. - Churchill

Link to comment

I think we now need to check to make sure you're not a zombie after taunting the dead like that! :D Great volg! 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

strava - myfitnesspal - Instagram

2019 Roadmap

Spoiler

 

" Always aim for something stupidly crazy." - Charlie Quinn

2019 Races: Cliveden MTR 06/01 | Nuts Challenge 02/03 | Reading Half Marathon 17/03 | W.A.R 27/04 | RRDW 11/05 | Nuclear Oblivion 19/05 | Man vs Lakes 20/07 | Spartan Trifecta Weekend 05-06/10 | OCRWC 11-13/10

 

Current Challenge: First Steps

Previous Challenges: 12 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24

Link to comment
20 hours ago, Salinger said:

:o :o :o :o 

 

OH MY WORD you are AMAZING.......

 

Thats all i have to say. THANK YOU xxx

 

Ahaha I am something, that's for sure!

 

WE'RE GONNA START A MOVEMENT!  RANGERS GONNA VLOG!!

 

19 hours ago, Urgan said:

 

AIN'T NO PARTY LIKE A DEAD PEOPLE PARTY 'CAUSE A DEAD PEOPLE PARTY is actually really quiet why am i yelling

 

18 hours ago, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

Six feet of dirt makes a pretty good jacket. Also, if the dead did rise, I'm sure your dooting skills would suffice to keep you safe long enough to get in your car and drive away.

 

I feel that should be like, some gunslinger's catch line, like McCree in Overwatch....

 

*tumbleweeds roll by, cool gunface dude does a half turn and sneers back over his shoulder* Six feet of dirt makes a pretty good jacket, pardner~

 

So you're saying I should being a kazoo next time, right, got it!

 

18 hours ago, Miaulin said:

the contrast between your signature allcaps and your soft voice was strangely shocking like...what...did i expect you to shout? :lol: I hope you don't get haunted! X'D

 

I also think the cold neutered my hype by about 50% XD  I generally get all caps whEN I AM EXCITED ABOUT SOMETHING OR WHEN I AM STREAMING VIDEO GAAAMMEESS! :3

 

17 hours ago, Sloth the Enduring said:

That was the best thing I’ve seen today.

Slothgirl used to play in cemetery on the regular. Prolly why she’s turning into a mini-goth.

Oh man ALL HAIL THE MINIGOTHS

 

Play her some Smiths heck yeah

12 hours ago, ChrisWithaStick said:

I need to know more about this blessing.  Because hashbrowns.  And now I'm hungry...

 

 

I think it came from saying we were hashtag blessed, like an Instagram hashtag, but as we know everyone loves hashbrowns so.... (also can confirm do want hashbrowns now!!)

 

11 hours ago, Cheetah said:

YOUR VLOG MADE ME LOLZ!!!

 

Seriously though, that was awesome.  You should do more, esp. with the various scenery in the great frozen North East.  It will make me feel better about the great frozen Mid-West.

 

It really is pretty up here, I definitely want to do more outside, like when the snowshoeing thing happens, or when 45 feet of snow drops and I'm trying to clean off my car like aaaAAAAA

 

We are all definitely denizens of the frozen tundra lately and it is THE WORST 

 

3 hours ago, jonfirestar said:

I think we now need to check to make sure you're not a zombie after taunting the dead like that! :D Great volg! 

 

ia ia cthulu fthagn

 

AHA no I'm ok! .... So far.... XD  THANKS I had fun making it! And I hope the other people that eventually showed up to walk around didn't think I was a looney or something, actually who cares anyway right??

  • Like 6

i am not waiting for a hero.  i saved myself long ago.

Level 50 Bardic Time-Mage; of the Furious Heart

STR.55  DEX.43 STA.48 CON.51 WIS.53 CHA.65

"Well...in the end, it boils down to two simple choices. Either you do or you don't.

You'd think with all the problems in this world, there'd be more answers. It's not fair...
...But that's the way things are. The choice is yours."

Link to comment
8 minutes ago, shaar said:

And I hope the other people that eventually showed up to walk around didn't think I was a looney or something, actually who cares anyway right??

I mean there is a reasonable chance, in this day and age, that they saw you talking to your phone and just assumed that you were vlogging! Then thought nothing else of it. But who really cares what the people that you'll never see again actually thought? 

  • Like 1

strava - myfitnesspal - Instagram

2019 Roadmap

Spoiler

 

" Always aim for something stupidly crazy." - Charlie Quinn

2019 Races: Cliveden MTR 06/01 | Nuts Challenge 02/03 | Reading Half Marathon 17/03 | W.A.R 27/04 | RRDW 11/05 | Nuclear Oblivion 19/05 | Man vs Lakes 20/07 | Spartan Trifecta Weekend 05-06/10 | OCRWC 11-13/10

 

Current Challenge: First Steps

Previous Challenges: 12 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24

Link to comment
1 minute ago, jonfirestar said:

I mean there is a reasonable chance, in this day and age, that they saw you talking to your phone and just assumed that you were vlogging! Then thought nothing else of it. But who really cares what the people that you'll never see again actually thought? 

 

This is my general thought about most things involving people, mwahaha! XD

  • Like 2

i am not waiting for a hero.  i saved myself long ago.

Level 50 Bardic Time-Mage; of the Furious Heart

STR.55  DEX.43 STA.48 CON.51 WIS.53 CHA.65

"Well...in the end, it boils down to two simple choices. Either you do or you don't.

You'd think with all the problems in this world, there'd be more answers. It's not fair...
...But that's the way things are. The choice is yours."

Link to comment

Okay that was freaking adorable, and your sense of humour is amazing. :D 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

"... However vast the darkness, we must supply our own light." -  Stanley Kubrick

"Difficult for myself? Agent... I was born difficult for myself." - Clint Barton

Challenges:  #1 #2 (mini) #3 (mini) #4 #5 #6 #7 #8 #9 #10 #11 #12 #13 #14 #15 #16 #17 #18 #19 #20 #21

My Fitness Pal - inactive

Link to comment
3 hours ago, Echoceanic said:

Okay that was freaking adorable, and your sense of humour is amazing. :D 

 

Ahaha thank you! XD  I think sometimes my humor can trend a little towards the darker - like I was walking in the cemetery idly worrying about Things, as we humans do, and the thought came to me, "Hey dumbass all the shit you're worrying about won't matter 'cause you're just gonna end up underground someday" and I went "Oh!" and it kind of made me feel a little better........

 

2 hours ago, Salinger said:

Yeahhhhh Shaar. You sound good?? 

 

Also do you like The Smiths? (cos you mentioned them thought i would ask!) xx

 

The Smiths just came to mind, I can't really name any of their songs??, I'm more of a Joy Division/Depeche Mode/Cure person myself.....

 

(spoiler: yesterday did NOT END WELL)

 

W E E K 3

 

WOWIE WOW WOW y'all.  Yesterday from like 2pm on I was just SAD.  Like.  WHERE did this COME FROM?? (I still think I shouldn't have vlogged in the graveyard but)  Yesterday afternoon/evening was the lowest I've felt in a while.  Sad, hopeless, anxious/depressed, headachey..... I was d o n e done.  Ready to shuffle out into the forest and lay there for a while.

 

But this morning it was all gone.

 

What the actual fuck.

 

I'm very aware that right now my life is in more of a lull than ever.  I'm sitting between Past Me of doing 398 things, relocating, actively processing grief and a whole new life, and taking a much needed (and deserved) vacation with someone I love very much - to Future Me, who will hopefully soon be in the workforce with a routine and income and easing back into the "comfortable" trappings of everyday life.... and right now while the job hunt happens it's absolutely stagnant and, at points, gets in my head.  I mean, I'm doing all the right things I need to do right now, but that fact sure doesn't make me feel any better when suddenly in the middle of the day I'll get wildly anxious or depressed about [???? insert something here, who knows, your guess is as good as mine] Minor interactions of any kind leave me frazzled and exhausted and p h e w.  Also the fact that it's cold as butts out really hampers my mental health, getting outside is not easy (or fun) and it's been such a positive experience for me over the past few months that I'll have to minimize now.

 

Being patient and trusting in the process is not easy.

 

EtNhiIb.gif

 

ANYWAYS so far today has been a good day, despite waking up with a little anxiety I threw myself out of bed, made my bed/had breakfast/showered, and got on the job hunt wagon.  I was able to apply for 3 positions locally that matched my skillset and although job hunting is SERIOUSLY EXHAUSTING I feel a lot better now, I'm making what progress I can and I think that's important.

 

Also there was an open position for a LETTER CARRIER and I considered throwing all caution to the wind and maybe becoming a letter carrier, although they do have long hours and have to carry in a blizzard and stuff, but I'd be able to deliver important pieces of mail to people like long lost love letters and jury duty summons and I'd be HECKIN' FIT TOO RIGHT??)

 

Gonna try to keep the good feels going for the rest of today, happy Tuesday y'all~~ <333

  • Like 10

i am not waiting for a hero.  i saved myself long ago.

Level 50 Bardic Time-Mage; of the Furious Heart

STR.55  DEX.43 STA.48 CON.51 WIS.53 CHA.65

"Well...in the end, it boils down to two simple choices. Either you do or you don't.

You'd think with all the problems in this world, there'd be more answers. It's not fair...
...But that's the way things are. The choice is yours."

Link to comment

Hey Shaar, mega sorry you had such a low time yesterday. I totally get it, the massive swings in mood is fucking exhausting isnt it. Ugh. Horrible. But we are surviving and we are doing pretty well i think? I mean we come here, we type up our daily lives, we get advice and love from our friends...thats a big thing i think!!? 

 

And yeah, you are just so fucking cool, and beautiful. (i could drown in your eyes i recon) Lets keep going and doing the best we can :)

 

The Smiths.... pretty good. One of the best songs by them is Panic i think. One of my faves anyway!!!! Let me know if you like it. (i picked a NON depressing slow one on purpose ;) ) hehe

 

Love you Shaar xxx

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
5 minutes ago, shaar said:

Also there was an open position for a LETTER CARRIER and I considered throwing all caution to the wind and maybe becoming a letter carrier, although they do have long hours and have to carry in a blizzard and stuff, but I'd be able to deliver important pieces of mail to people like long lost love letters and jury duty summons and I'd be HECKIN' FIT TOO RIGHT??)

Why not apply and join the Clavin society?

220px-Cliff_Clavin_posing_in_%22Please_M

Postmen+Cover.jpg

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Current Challenge

"By the Most-Righteous-and-Blessed Beard of Sir Tanktimus the Encourager!" - Jarl Rurik Harrgath

Link to comment

just keep a good eye out for your surroundings!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQw-e6YeI4X3811zYdX-Nd

 

as for Meh,  Ick, and "WTF!"

sometimes life can be d*!n inconvenient sometimes and ESPACIALLY when job hunting.  I Hated Job hunting!  I truly prefer my static, totally dead-end job.  

 

keep writing, and look for stuff to look forward too, that you can passionate about and that we can anticipate and enjoy.  that my own personal answer to some of these kinds of feelings.

 

 

  • Like 1

https://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/116426-im-awake/

the "NEW" normal is good with me! as Life was Never really Normal anyways....

 

Link to comment
3 hours ago, shaar said:

and I'd be HECKIN' FIT TOO RIGHT??)

 

In high school, my best friends mom dropped a shit ton of weight after becoming a letter carrier.  

  • Like 2

 Level -20 Zombie Princess

"The only way to lose is to give up."

 -Tanktimus the Encourager

"You can't beat someone that refuses to give up."

-Björn Járnhamar

Spoiler

 

 

 

Link to comment

ha!

 

awesome...  I've seen you vlog.  you got 6 days I guess before your undead right?  just don't eat brains! (please)

be the a "friendly" zombie. ty!

 

about hot hands;  as I understand it is a result of air, and gentle agitation.

 

if It doesn't feel very hold it could be just THAT cold, OR your hot hands are old.  also possible is that they are defective.

 

I know this isn't SO much information- but at 20-30*F-  its isn't unreasonable to do exactly what you describe.  many people in this area for example will put them in their boots or a pocket if they are expecting to be outside for quite a long time.

 

another secret is to wear layers so that even if your cold its localized.  if you don't wear enough layers and your legs and core get cold- no "hot hands" solution really can be good enough.  in short, if you look a little like "randy" you are good shape even if you can barely move.

43e98bf54803b131ba5fa78a7ad1c296--a-chri

  • Like 2

https://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/116426-im-awake/

the "NEW" normal is good with me! as Life was Never really Normal anyways....

 

Link to comment
9 hours ago, shaar said:

Yesterday from like 2pm on I was just SAD.  Like.  WHERE did this COME FROM?? (I still think I shouldn't have vlogged in the graveyard but)  Yesterday afternoon/evening was the lowest I've felt in a while.  Sad, hopeless, anxious/depressed, headachey..... I was d o n e done.  Ready to shuffle out into the forest and lay there for a while.

I've gone through a couple of big life shuffles, and so has a family member, and we chatted about experiences.  Generally, we found that sometimes there's another round of decompressing when you settle into the beginning new path that is 'letting things out' for lack of a better term, complete with random 'Why the heck and I crying?????'.  So - continue to be kind to yourself and work on whatever processing works for you. 

 

10 hours ago, shaar said:

Also there was an open position for a LETTER CARRIER and I considered throwing all caution to the wind and maybe becoming a letter carrier, although they do have long hours and have to carry in a blizzard and stuff, but I'd be able to deliver important pieces of mail to people like long lost love letters and jury duty summons and I'd be HECKIN' FIT TOO RIGHT??)

You need to read 'Going Postal' by Terry Pratchett. Some things make more sense if you've read previous books of his, but this works pretty well as a stand alone.  Basically, it's about a con man turning over a new leaf in the postal service, with golems, and the world's oldest letter carrier (also a golem).  A werewolf and banshee make appearances, too, and a space-time warping sorting engine.  Good fun all around.

 

You'd never lack for the 10k steps per day thing. 

 

10 hours ago, shaar said:

I'm more of a Joy Division/Depeche Mode/Cure person myself.....

My kind of music.

  • Like 3

Human | Plays with Sticks | Monkish Leanings | Rangerish Overtones

Occasionally Updated Facebook

Link to comment

Eh, used to cross through the city graveyard twice every day for 4+ years going to and from grade school. Yes, I was born and raised in a house right across the street from the graveyard. #BestNeighboursEver

 

Think Ranger Vlogs were a big thing back when @Wolfpool used to do a lot of videos and his enthusiasm spread like wildfire (doesn't it always?)

  • Like 6
Link to comment
9 hours ago, ChrisWithaStick said:

You need to read 'Going Postal' by Terry Pratchett. Some things make more sense if you've read previous books of his, but this works pretty well as a stand alone.  Basically, it's about a con man turning over a new leaf in the postal service, with golems, and the world's oldest letter carrier (also a golem).  A werewolf and banshee make appearances, too, and a space-time warping sorting engine.  Good fun all around.

 

Seconded, just on principle.

 

1 hour ago, DarK_RaideR said:

Eh, used to cross through the city graveyard twice every day for 4+ years going to and from grade school. Yes, I was born and raised in a house right across the street from the graveyard. #BestNeighboursEver

 

They got quiet going for them, for sure. I doubt they mind the company.

  • Like 2

Level 13 Shape-shifting Warrior Monk

STR:45 | DEX:18 | STA:10 | CON:37 | WIS:37 | CHA:27

The stronger the body the more it obeys, the weaker the body the more it commands. -- Siegmund Klein

Battle Log : MFP : Instagram : Challenges - 1, 23456789101112

Link to comment
21 hours ago, Salinger said:

Hey Shaar, mega sorry you had such a low time yesterday. I totally get it, the massive swings in mood is fucking exhausting isnt it. Ugh. Horrible. But we are surviving and we are doing pretty well i think? I mean we come here, we type up our daily lives, we get advice and love from our friends...thats a big thing i think!!? 

 

And yeah, you are just so fucking cool, and beautiful. (i could drown in your eyes i recon) Lets keep going and doing the best we can :)

 

The Smiths.... pretty good. One of the best songs by them is Panic i think. One of my faves anyway!!!! Let me know if you like it. (i picked a NON depressing slow one on purpose ;) ) hehe

 

Love you Shaar xxx

 

 

 

It is TOTALLY a big thing, I'm so glad we are all here for each other, we really are lucky to have this place!!  You're absolutely right!!! ^_________^

 

MY PUPILS WERE VERY TINY BECAUSE IT WAS SO BRIGHT OUT

 

Ah I have heard this song before!  I didn't know it was them.... I did a learn today!!!!

 

21 hours ago, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

Why not apply and join the Clavin society?

220px-Cliff_Clavin_posing_in_%22Please_M

Postmen+Cover.jpg

 

Oh my word I MIGHT do it just for this........

 

18 hours ago, TGP said:

just keep a good eye out for your surroundings!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQw-e6YeI4X3811zYdX-Nd

 

as for Meh,  Ick, and "WTF!"

sometimes life can be d*!n inconvenient sometimes and ESPACIALLY when job hunting.  I Hated Job hunting!  I truly prefer my static, totally dead-end job.  

 

keep writing, and look for stuff to look forward too, that you can passionate about and that we can anticipate and enjoy.  that my own personal answer to some of these kinds of feelings.

 

 

 

Job hunting truly is the worst isn't it...... to my credit I have nothing but time on my hands right now, so I don't feel so 'strapped' - like job hunting when you're already working a job is the absolute pits!!!

 

I think your answer is very right - keep looking forward.  I think winter seems like it will be so LONG but it's gotta end sometime!!!

 

17 hours ago, Rinna said:

 

In high school, my best friends mom dropped a shit ton of weight after becoming a letter carrier.  

 

I can see why, I get tired just walking Ye Olde Graveyard.........

 

17 hours ago, TGP said:

ha!

 

awesome...  I've seen you vlog.  you got 6 days I guess before your undead right?  just don't eat brains! (please)

be the a "friendly" zombie. ty!

 

about hot hands;  as I understand it is a result of air, and gentle agitation.

 

if It doesn't feel very hold it could be just THAT cold, OR your hot hands are old.  also possible is that they are defective.

 

I know this isn't SO much information- but at 20-30*F-  its isn't unreasonable to do exactly what you describe.  many people in this area for example will put them in their boots or a pocket if they are expecting to be outside for quite a long time.

 

another secret is to wear layers so that even if your cold its localized.  if you don't wear enough layers and your legs and core get cold- no "hot hands" solution really can be good enough.  in short, if you look a little like "randy" you are good shape even if you can barely move.

43e98bf54803b131ba5fa78a7ad1c296--a-chri

 

Huh, ok, my hot hands were old........ maybe I should write for a refund???? Ahahahaha

 

I do need to learn the art of layering better, right now it's not cold enough for my big coat, so I wear my medium coat with a bunch of shirts under it and end up looking like the Michelin Man but it all works out.  I do need to get some good gloves though....

 

10 hours ago, ChrisWithaStick said:

I've gone through a couple of big life shuffles, and so has a family member, and we chatted about experiences.  Generally, we found that sometimes there's another round of decompressing when you settle into the beginning new path that is 'letting things out' for lack of a better term, complete with random 'Why the heck and I crying?????'.  So - continue to be kind to yourself and work on whatever processing works for you. 

 

You need to read 'Going Postal' by Terry Pratchett. Some things make more sense if you've read previous books of his, but this works pretty well as a stand alone.  Basically, it's about a con man turning over a new leaf in the postal service, with golems, and the world's oldest letter carrier (also a golem).  A werewolf and banshee make appearances, too, and a space-time warping sorting engine.  Good fun all around.

 

You'd never lack for the 10k steps per day thing. 

 

My kind of music.

 

You're right, it does kinda come in waves... or steps.  On the good days I can easily convince myself that I'm doing the best I can and everything will turn out as it will.  On the bad days every minute feels like an agonizing hour of otherworldly hell and those are the tough ones!  Luckily they're not every day, but phew.

 

I've never read a Pratchett book ACK kick me out of the nerd site, right???  I'd love to turn over a new postal leaf but I'm pretty sure I've romanticized the idea of "rural mountain letter carrier" in my mind and that it will be nothing like the mysterious feats of derring-do and more like getting chased by dogs and stepping in puddles and mud and not getting to eat enough food and being really tired and grumpy.......

 

I saw the Cure in concert a few years back!  Probably the best show I've ever seen.

 

2 hours ago, DarK_RaideR said:

Eh, used to cross through the city graveyard twice every day for 4+ years going to and from grade school. Yes, I was born and raised in a house right across the street from the graveyard. #BestNeighboursEver

 

Think Ranger Vlogs were a big thing back when @Wolfpool used to do a lot of videos and his enthusiasm spread like wildfire (doesn't it always?)

 

HELL YEAH THIS IS THE BEST #DOOTMETAL 

 

We're gonna bring the vlogs back WOOOOOOOOOOO

 

1 hour ago, Urgan said:

 

Seconded, just on principle.

 

 

They got quiet going for them, for sure. I doubt they mind the company.

 

It really is quiet there, and it's really rare for me to run into another live human, so it's p. great............

  • Like 4

i am not waiting for a hero.  i saved myself long ago.

Level 50 Bardic Time-Mage; of the Furious Heart

STR.55  DEX.43 STA.48 CON.51 WIS.53 CHA.65

"Well...in the end, it boils down to two simple choices. Either you do or you don't.

You'd think with all the problems in this world, there'd be more answers. It's not fair...
...But that's the way things are. The choice is yours."

Link to comment
5 hours ago, DarK_RaideR said:

Think Ranger Vlogs were a big thing back when @Wolfpool used to do a lot of videos and his enthusiasm spread like wildfire (doesn't it always?)

 

Funny this came up because I was thinking I'd start my own weekly update vlog for my 2019 challenges if I managed to stick this one out.

  • Like 1

[Level ?] Altered Outrider (Tech Shaman/Lightning Tempest)

BRUTALITY 13 | FINESSE 12 | GRIT 13  | INSIGHT 15 | MOXIE 13

Equipment: Armor of the First Altered (rare), ECA-AR4 'Space Revenant' rifle (rare), Outrider's pack & Enoch alchemy kit.

Total experience earned to date:  0 / 5000 XP

 

"Rangers have to at least give up on pants. It's a special rule we enacted after Rurik became a Guild Leader.” – DarK_RaideR.

"Did I just get my ass kicked by a member of Metallica meets History Channel's Vikings?" - Wolfpool.

"By the Well-Oiled-and-Meticulously-Groomed Beard of Rurik!" - Tanktimus the Encourager.

Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines