• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Cheetah

Cheetah participates in Ugly Sweater Day.

On 12/14/2018 at 1:16 AM, deftona said:

Actually, I think they're designed to be eaten like so:

1. nibble the chocolate all around the edge of the orange bit

2. Carefully peel off the orange bit and hold it in your hand while you eat the sponge. 

3. Aggressively suck off the chocolate/cake crumbs from the orange bit. 

4. Slowly let the orange bit dissolve to nothing in your mouth. 

5. Repeat. 

I have followed your directions very carefully.  I had a lot of difficulty with step 4, because chewing the orange bit is very satisfying, and with it whole in my mouth I kind of felt like I was about to swallow it whole.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Cheetah said:

I have followed your directions very carefully.  I had a lot of difficulty with step 4, because chewing the orange bit is very satisfying, and with it whole in my mouth I kind of felt like I was about to swallow it whole.

This method of eating is actually how the British special forces hone their skills in temperance*

*Maybe. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Today is going well, if a bit slowly.

I got the shopping done.  It was a little bizarre this week because of the holidays.  I got in some guitar practice. 

Food has been oatmeal for breakfast, hot dogs for lunch, sausage-mac-n-cheese for dinner, and a smattering of cookies.  It's the last day of school before the break, and every year we do an ugly sweater/Christmas cookie day for the students.  I did not go crazy on the cookies.  I did not have to resist stressful obsessive cookie cravings.  I did not binge on cookies when no one was looking.  I just had a couple of cookies, and then I was done with them.  No anxiety and no regrets.  I thought that was worth sharing.

I got my exercise for the day.  I did three rounds of 15 squats and 15 pushups with about a min or two rest between rounds.

I was really tired today.  I often am on Thursdays.  I'm only upright now because of large amounts of caffeine.  I hope I haven't gone too far; I need to be able to sleep when I get home.  I think I'll be alright though.  I'm really, really ready for this holiday.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Sloth the Enduring said:

That sweater is awesome, not ugly. I would wear that for regular.

I agree with you.  I can't wait to wear it to church on Sunday.  :-)

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Sloth the Enduring said:

That sweater is awesome, not ugly. I would wear that for regular.

What Sloth said

• Like 2

Super short update.  Things are good.  Food has been good.  Guitar practice has been good.  Exercise not so good.  I'll try to get back on soon.  Ciao!

• Like 8