• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Bean Sidhe

Bean Si Vs Chaos – Just DO SOMETHING

giphy.gif

This challenge, I am like the tree that has been uprooted. I am just going to hang on and see if I can learn to balance

For those just joining us

Spoiler

I am a mom to 2 Agents of Chaos (Eldest and Youngest), and 3 fur agents (Agent Black (kitten 1 year old), Agent White (kitten 6 months) and Agent K9 (dog)). I am married and I work part time. I also go to college while being that mom that helps at the school and is the first one teachers call when they need something. I garden and could almost call it homestead somewhat with canning food to last the year.

This year has been rough, as was the one before. We had 2 deaths in a matter of a month, and many other curve balls thrown at us that have us all off balance. Emotions are high, and that does not help my anxiety or depression. I do better when I feel I have some control somewhere. Which is what most of my challenges are. They are about getting control where I can, my eating, my exercise/flexibility, and fighting the chaos in the house and in our lives.

Things are not easy sometimes (most of the time). I am trying to balance everything while still maybe finding some time for me in the process. I am learning to try and juggle all the things while still helping here at home. There is no "go to the gym" time with kids in activities 4 nights a week and my work and schoolwork. The semester is coming to a close, and the chaos and time spent studying just keeps increasing. The holidays are coming which takes extra planning and scheduling, and some days, I really just want to throw in the towel. But all I keep thinking is hopefully today is the day I don’t give up.

Long term goals: Return to a more balanced feeling, Get healthy, Have more energy, Have quality time with my family, get control of the chaos so It’s less chaos, and either avoid or learn to handle the rocks being thrown at me better.

Let’s be honest here. Last Challenge was a mess. It went great during most of the week, but fell apart on weekends or weeks where we had even more chaos than usual. While I am being honest, I am burned out, worn out and frankly, running around screaming. In fact, this is fairly accurate of how I feel when one more thing comes up.

2hd0ajb.gif

So what to do about it. That is where I am stuck. I could do an unchallenged which is “just check in here, and hope I don’t back track too far” but that seems like it will end badly, and possibly undo what little I have achieved and kept on track wit.

Instead, I am going to do a “Just do SOMETHING” challenge.

giphy.gif

(I know, gif heavy, but they actually do work with the idea)

The idea this go around is to do SOMETHING every day in each of the categories. In some categories it will be just do one thing, in others maybe more. I have always had the categories, this time I am just putting that idea to work. These are all things I have done everything before, but time will not be on my side this challenge. Doing something is better than nothing (I hope).

Strength (Do one) – Since feeling stronger helps

§  Balance ball crunches

§  Wall sit

§  Side kicks

§  Leg lifts

§  Reverse sit ups

§  Sit ups

§  Knee to elbows

§  Push ups

§  Balance ball push ups

Flexibility (Do 2) – Because I have proven, these help

§  Wrist Extension stretch

§  Upward Dog/Child pose

§  Meditating Groot

§  Butterfly

§  Ballet/Toe Touch

§  Sitting fix/Shoulder Stretch

§  Warrior 1

§  Warrior 3 (bird thing)

§  Side stretch

§  Forward bend

Life and Family (DO 5) – These keep me able to either take care of things or are taking care of people

§  Put up holiday decorations (starts day after Christmas, I do a bit a day)

§  NF time (being here keeps me honest

§  Spend time with Agents

§  Plan

§  Be in bed by 11:30

§  Floss in morning

§  Floss before bed

§  Work on one thing off Part B list (as much as I wish that would go away)

§  One good thing each day

§  Water a plant

§  Homework time daily (After finals, it will be clean up/prep next semester time)

Fight Chaos – Clean Daily (Do 1)  - Because when things are clean, it’s easier to do stuff

§  Pennisula/Island

§  Table/Half wall

§  Desk

§  Bathroom up

§  Bathroom down

§  Clean off door to basement

§  Clean off Dresser

Fight Chaos – Purge/Organize (Do 1)  - This will help pair down what’s here for more stuff (or more one spots to clean)

§  Front room

§  Computer room

§  Basement

§  Nightstands

§  Counter over dishwasher

§  File 1 thing a day

§  Purge one thing a day

Walking (Do 1)  - Walking seems to be a key to get me where I need to be. The more I walk the better I do

§  10,500 steps a day

§  Walk 15 minutes a day (outside or treadmill)

§  Walk to Mordor (update files)

Fuel (do 4) – Another key, eating what I need to eat, and not what I don’t and maybe even track it

§  No eating after dinner

§  No stupid sugar

§  Track Breakfast

§  Track second breakfast

§  Track elevensies

§  Less than 3 bottles of tea (gets expensive and cuts back water intake)

§  Eat Yogurt daily

§  Eat Bananas daily

§  Eat Dried apricots daily

§  Eat Breakfast

§  Eat Lunch

If I do the bare minimum, that’s 15 pts. If I do it all, it’s more like 57. No idea what to do if I pass or what I count passing. Again, most of this is to keep me doing something. Biggest thing I need, kicked if I start to disappear or start saying things are too hard. This isn’t a huge requirement. I could do most of it in 15 minutes a day. The goal – to not give up. Wish me luck

• Like 6

Part B list or LIST OF DOOM depending on the day. Only till end of challenge

(Does not take into account regular activities for Agents. This list will probably grow during the challenge as I find/think of things that need done.) New items will be in red

o   Birthday card nephew

o   Start outside our family Christmas list

o   Decide how to keep track of all of it.

o   Get 1 patch on sash for scouts

o   Pull snapdragons and marigolds from back yard

o   Pull snapdragons from side yard

o   Update binder OS

o   Update binder Network

o   put away air mattress

o   put away baby monitors

o   Wash Agent K9s blankets

o   Christmas cards start

o   Deliver selling stuff Eldest Agent

o   Figure out books for Spring semester

o   Order books for spring semester

o   Arrange Chosen family Christmas

o   Arrange Chosen family kids exchange

o   Christmas shopping

o   Thanksgiving

o   Last assignment OS

o   Finish Network class

o   Sister S family incoming

o   Watch nieces

o   Meeting at Youngest School

o   Fill out application for summer internship

o   Figure out who to talk to about getting an internship

o   Thanksgiving

o   Eye dr appt

o   RSVP birthday party

o   Birthday party

o   Popcorn at Youngest school

o   Inventory at work

o   End of semester cleaning at work

o   Start family Christmases

o   Schedule family Christmas A

o   Schedule family Christmas B

o   Finish Christmas lists us

o   Email out Christmas lists

o   Winter party sign up Youngest

o   Attend winter party Youngest

o   Figure out Eldest school schedule Finals

o   Christmas cards design

o   Birthday invites Youngest design

o   Birthday party date Youngest

o   Birthday food?

o   Birthday cake Youngest

o   Mail Christmas cards

o   Mail invites birthday

o   Print Christmas cards

o   Print invites

o   Stuff invites

o   Stuff Christmas cards

o   Drop ship orders for Christmas

o   Mail extended family presents

o   Sister M family Christmas… (My first one and she won’t be there..)

o   Goodie Bags youngest Agent party?

o   Get RING CHECKED (that was suppose to be done in Oct)

o   Get resume into the career people to help with internship

o   Get Tree up

o   Get Stockings up

o   Get Lights up outside 2nd floor

o   Get Lights up outside ground

o   Challenge spread sheet

o   Change signature link

o   Post Challenge

o   Post Part B

o    

• Like 2

I think your goal should be 15 points. Anything more and you're creeping back to "do all the things!" You have your minimums, and those are the baseline things you need to stay alive. If you have extra time or energy and want to do more, or you need to do another stretch or two because you're feeling tight, awesome! But if not, fuck it. This time of year is chaotic by default, there's no need to drive yourself crazy trying to add to it. On the other hand, with just 15 it will seem easier to hit your goals when shit hits the fan. 

Be nice to my friend Bean. She needs a break. <3

9b6d962c75e20b5c3195c6b5c68b28d0.gif

• Like 3

22 hours ago, fleaball said:

I think your goal should be 15 points. Anything more and you're creeping back to "do all the things!" You have your minimums, and those are the baseline things you need to stay alive. If you have extra time or energy and want to do more, or you need to do another stretch or two because you're feeling tight, awesome! But if not, fuck it. This time of year is chaotic by default, there's no need to drive yourself crazy trying to add to it. On the other hand, with just 15 it will seem easier to hit your goals when shit hits the fan. 

The goal is going to stay at 15 pts and what is more, it has to be that each "catergory" gets a green mark (Excel is my friend). As such, if I get an extra point in say "fuel" I still have to do something in walking. Hubby said he would make me stick to my little list of green boxes. If I do more, thats great, but I need to be realistic that this is the WORST time for me, so flexibility is key here. Here is to hoping it goes okay.

22 hours ago, fleaball said:

Be nice to my friend Bean. She needs a break. <3

9b6d962c75e20b5c3195c6b5c68b28d0.gif

To be 100% honest, I do. I went into work today, and literally about cried when I got a nasty gram that I had forgotten to put out some models. 85% of my instructors will just get them themselves if I forget, but this guy was not one of them. But I realized it wasn't just the whole "I messed up thing" but more the "I can't take much more" that hit. This is like the worst time for me to be trying to do some of this because there is that extra chaos of holidays. People bugging me about lists, other people bugging me about seeing them, all while I am looking at finals AND now trying to sort out this internship stuff. Today was suppose to be a calm day and next thing I know, I have left the house twice, Agents have had friends over, and I haven't eaten a real meal yet (bananas count). 

This is why I was trying to go for flexible and Hubby is helping where he can, but too much is waiting on me and my brain is like "Or not, lets go hide in the video game where all I have to do is farm or maybe go play in the mines" I know some of this will end when I graduate, but right now, I could use a "Okay, so we are canceling all these things right?" Instead, its go forward since there is no other option.

• Like 4

So first day of challenge went okay. Work was horrible, but this time of the semester, everyone is cranky and grouchy and I am low enough I get the worst of it.

Overall, I got 33 pts total. I did extra in the flexibility since Youngest Agent is dealing with some growing pains and was doing the stretches with me. Also did a few extra in fuel since those should be easy. But the big thing was my little table was all green. So that helps.

It was also nice enough to go for a walk for the first time in about 2 weeks, which helped so I got my 10,500 steps and my 15 minute walk.

Discussed my challenge with Hubby and he has stated he will make sure I get all my green boxes at the end. That will help me and him. We are also going to do some catch up where I have fallen behind this weekend. But mostly, I am just tired. I ended up taking the night off homework to recoup and I felt better some today, then I went to work and lost it. Here is to hoping I can get more done this weekend and not feel so beat to hell. I hope.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Bean Sidhe said:

The goal is going to stay at 15 pts and what is more, it has to be that each "catergory" gets a green mark (Excel is my friend). As such, if I get an extra point in say "fuel" I still have to do something in walking. Hubby said he would make me stick to my little list of green boxes. If I do more, thats great, but I need to be realistic that this is the WORST time for me, so flexibility is key here. Here is to hoping it goes okay.

Totally meant that but didn't say it, sorry. But I think it's a great idea, and I'm glad Hubby is on board. You've got this, Bean. <3

7 hours ago, Bean Sidhe said:

To be 100% honest, I do. I went into work today, and literally about cried when I got a nasty gram that I had forgotten to put out some models. 85% of my instructors will just get them themselves if I forget, but this guy was not one of them. But I realized it wasn't just the whole "I messed up thing" but more the "I can't take much more" that hit. This is like the worst time for me to be trying to do some of this because there is that extra chaos of holidays. People bugging me about lists, other people bugging me about seeing them, all while I am looking at finals AND now trying to sort out this internship stuff. Today was suppose to be a calm day and next thing I know, I have left the house twice, Agents have had friends over, and I haven't eaten a real meal yet (bananas count). 

This is why I was trying to go for flexible and Hubby is helping where he can, but too much is waiting on me and my brain is like "Or not, lets go hide in the video game where all I have to do is farm or maybe go play in the mines" I know some of this will end when I graduate, but right now, I could use a "Okay, so we are canceling all these things right?" Instead, its go forward since there is no other option.

I wish I lived closer to you so I could help you get shit under control. Or just give you a hug. Being at that breaking point is a super shitty feeling and me saying "you'll get through it!" isn't really helpful but it's the best I can do from here. I'll keep sending hugs and good vibes your way and hope that things manage to sort themselves out without you so you can breathe soon. <3

cute-cat-eating-bananas.gif

• Like 3

Here and following! I second Flea, I wish I was closer to you so I could do more than just offer text support. *hugs* I wish I could come over and do all your decorating for you and get your whole space ship-shape and ready to go, but I'll have to settle for offering to help in any way I can with resume stuff and maybe gift exchange planning? That seems like something that could potentially be done online. 

I love you Bean and I'm really really proud of you for giving yourself some leeway during this time of year and setting your goal at 15. I know you'll knock it out of the park with double or triple or full points more than you think, but 15 is a wonderful baseline. Good luck! 

• Like 2

On 11/22/2018 at 1:11 AM, fleaball said:

Totally meant that but didn't say it, sorry. But I think it's a great idea, and I'm glad Hubby is on board. You've got this, Bean. <3

So far I am trying. I missed a day (thanksgiving) but because of family drama and not because of lack of effort. Every of day I have done okay. And the day I got 4 out of 7 boxes, so wasn't a complete waste (update in a minute).

On 11/22/2018 at 1:11 AM, fleaball said:

I wish I lived closer to you so I could help you get shit under control. Or just give you a hug. Being at that breaking point is a super shitty feeling and me saying "you'll get through it!" isn't really helpful but it's the best I can do from here. I'll keep sending hugs and good vibes your way and hope that things manage to sort themselves out without you so you can breathe soon. <3

cute-cat-eating-bananas.gif

I know  you would totally come over, and honestly I would be like "want to almost live here" to get you out of your house more. Just got to keep going since stopping isn't really an option.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Wobbegong said:

Here and following! I second Flea, I wish I was closer to you so I could do more than just offer text support. *hugs* I wish I could come over and do all your decorating for you and get your whole space ship-shape and ready to go, but I'll have to settle for offering to help in any way I can with resume stuff and maybe gift exchange planning? That seems like something that could potentially be done online. 

I would totally take you up on the offer of help. The gift exchange planning is fairly easy once I know which names to put in. Its only my nieces and nephews and Agents. Names go in a hat, then one kid gets something for another kid ,then I send it to the parents. Biggest headache is getting people to tell me if they want in or not. But may take you up on the resume thing yet. Right now, its such a sore sore subject, I seriously considered not graduating just so I didn't have to deal with it ever again (Hubby said it wasn't an option, I was graduating one way or another, but I did consider it).

14 hours ago, Wobbegong said:

I love you Bean and I'm really really proud of you for giving yourself some leeway during this time of year and setting your goal at 15. I know you'll knock it out of the park with double or triple or full points more than you think, but 15 is a wonderful baseline. Good luck! 

Thanks, I need the encouragement right now. And the fact someone is proud of me and I am not a disappointment.

• Like 1

So for those playing along at home. THANKSGIVING SUCKED... The food was good, most of the company was good, but in front of Hubby, Youngest Agent, MIL and a few others, I got ripped to shreds repeatedly. All because I didn't use the "resume ideas" from the family member who was helping. At First MIL helped saying I needed "to learn to sell myself" but eventually even she looked uncomfortable when I said I can't use it when that resume was almost a work of fiction. Oh, and apparently my nut allergy is all in my head again.

Yeah, I didn't do well Thanksgiving. I got 16 pts, but not all the boxes. I am mostly better now, but still a bit like I suck as a person. I can help all I want, try to keep things rolling, but apparently I am 12 years old again and I disappointed someone and can't do anything right. Oh well, nothing to do but admit its not food for the trolls and try to do better. Try and do what I need to do.

BTW, I got all my boxes for today.

• Like 3

So the weekend was a bit nutty

Friday I did better. Sister S visited (sort of, left the kids with me and went to a funeral). so that was a good especially with the mess that was Thanksgiving. I still have some Troll food nawing, but I am okay. I got all my boxes on Friday and a healthy 29 pts. Sadly, no step goal was reached, but I wasn't going out with the crazy people. Also I made bread sticks with my 2 nieces and Youngest Agent. I forgot how fun baking with littles is.

Saturday was a bit better. Sister S's family went home and we got back into do the stuff mode. That being said, I had a complete "NOPE" fog hit and I couldn't think to do homework. So I turned in 2 assignments late. The teacher said we can turn things in as we want to this last half the semester, but my brain keeps thinking of the 50% penalty if turned in late. Otherwise, I did pretty well and we started getting the house back under control. I got 32 points and am feeling better overall. I am just hoping the late homework doesn't bite me.

Note: I turned in the homework (both of them) today before noon. So only 12 hours late. But its done.

• Like 1

Sorry Thanksgiving was rough. :( Hopefully, the rest of the Do something challenge will be a success for you, and help keep the chaos to a minimum. 

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Tateman said:

Sorry Thanksgiving was rough. :( Hopefully, the rest of the Do something challenge will be a success for you, and help keep the chaos to a minimum. 

Thanks. It was not my favorite holiday of all time, but I am trying to rebound.

So far I am doing good with the challenge, but this is the easy time, when its all fun and exciting, I am more worried as things get busier how it will go. But all we can do is try and not give up, right?

• Like 2

So Sunday was one of those like scary productive days. Even with a sinus infection in my ears and behind my eyes (tis the season), we got so much stuff done. I got the 2 late assignments done and turned in, the Christmas lists finished and emailed out, the lights on the tree, the list of who we need to buy for done, this weeks homework started, 4 loads of laundry done and folded and in rooms, breakfasts for the week made, the kitchen picked up, ornaments brought up so i can start setting those on the tree, the Santa countdown up and done, Eldest Agent got to go practice driving for the first time, and a few other things I can't remember.

And then a winter storm moved in that is sadly more ice than snow.  Things are still opening, if late, so I doubt I will be able to go for a walk after work.

I will say I ate some stupid candy yesterday after Hubby took Eldest to go drive. It was "my baby is driving" candy, so not a good thing there. They were just in a parking lot, but it was scary enough. Eldest did great, and everyone and thing came home in perfect shape (which was my one good thing for the day). Time with Agents was decorating and football (even if we lost). And I got all my boxes green and 35 pts for the day. Still not much in the exercise one and the walking one was filling in my walking to Mordor, but I specifically put that in that space for days like that where walking wasn't going to happen.

Here is to hoping for another good day, once I can dig us out from the ice and snow. At least school is starting late this time. last time was a mess when they didn't start late.

• Like 1

Well...  there aren't enough explatives right now.

Officially the worst snow day ever. (kids got called off school about 740)

I just got a text, my dad had a stroke. Hes alert and talking,. walking isn't going well but that is all I know. I don't even know which town he is in (lives in one, works in one about an hour away).

Now I sit and wait for more details....

• Sad 3

On 11/20/2018 at 4:53 PM, Bean Sidhe said:

Last Challenge was a mess.

Same here! I started with a fun and intriguing premise that ended up being less fun and intriguing in practice. I just kind of... stopped. I mean, life went on (with a career, part-time job, four daughters, and school, it always does), but my challenge crashed.

I'm glad to see you've returned with a sense of doing rather than not doing. Let me know if I can help in any way.

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Wolfen said:

Same here! I started with a fun and intriguing premise that ended up being less fun and intriguing in practice. I just kind of... stopped. I mean, life went on (with a career, part-time job, four daughters, and school, it always does), but my challenge crashed.

This I totally understand. Its the Life keeps moving, whether I want it to or not, but how well did I do on the stuff to make it/me better?

32 minutes ago, Wolfen said:

I'm glad to see you've returned with a sense of doing rather than not doing. Let me know if I can help in any way.

I returned with a sense of doing... then well, today just hit (see post above yours). so who knows what this does to my planning and challenge.

Honestly, I know I just have to wait for details, but I am holding out hope that the last bit of info I got is a good sign.

3 minutes ago, Bean Sidhe said:

(see post above yours)

Oh my... I'm so sorry. :unsure: I will be praying for your dad and for you and your family.

We haven't gotten much snow here yet, but it is forecasted. Yesterday it was sunny and 61F and right now it is overcast, windy, and 40F (and steadily dropping).

Lots of love, prayers, and well-wishes for you and the family.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Bean Sidhe said:

Well...  there aren't enough explatives right now.

Officially the worst snow day ever. (kids got called off school about 740)

I just got a text, my dad had a stroke. Hes alert and talking,. walking isn't going well but that is all I know. I don't even know which town he is in (lives in one, works in one about an hour away).

Now I sit and wait for more details....

Oh man :( I know a couple of guys that had strokes. One fully recovered, the other mostly recovered. Hopefully, it was caught fast enough, and you Dad makes a full recovery. Waiting for details sucks!

• Like 1

*hugs* thanks to all, replies later

Just home from the hospital. He is stable, alert and talking. last Neuro exam was a 0 which they say is good. I am too tired to really google what that means, but from what I could see, he had all the reasoning, memory, reflex and physical abilities they tested. He seems to be doing okay, but the main indicator this AM was apparently he had no balance. They are forcing him to stay in bed until tomorrow so we will see how that goes, but it seems to be "weakeness" in one leg.

I may work on the challenge stuff tonight. Kinda depends since I have been running from one problem to another for the last 12 hours nad having something to focus on will help. At the same time, I am mentally and physically and emotionally done and I may just eat then go to bed with the phone next to it.

Oh, and by the way, my dad had all the risk factors, overweight, high blood pressure, previous heart attack, diabetes, that could hit me if I don't get my shit together. I know somewhere i should use this to get healthy BEFORE i get to that point, but tonight is not a night to think about it. tonight, I cna't even be mad at things that have happened in the past, I just kinda want my dad to be okay. Dumb huh.

Right, off to find something to do before I cry.....

• Like 3

Glad he's more or less okay! If it helps any, the guy who played Chuck on Supernatural had a stroke 5 years ago and just ran a marathon yesterday. Even if your dad has some issues, there's always PT and OT to get him back on track. 

I hope you get some Bean time, even if that's just going to bed early. 

1 hour ago, Bean Sidhe said:

tonight, I cna't even be mad at things that have happened in the past, I just kinda want my dad to be okay. Dumb huh.

If you're dumb then so am I. That's how I felt when my mother was sick. Brains are weird and do weird things but don't worry about that. 

Sending all the hugs. <3

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Wolfen said:

Oh my... I'm so sorry. :unsure: I will be praying for your dad and for you and your family.

Thank you, he seems to be okay for the most part, but we will know the extent of things today hopefully.

We haven't gotten much snow here yet, but it is forecasted. Yesterday it was sunny and 61F and right now it is overcast, windy, and 40F (and steadily dropping).

The snow wasn't bad, it was the ice underneath it and the wind that caused the snow day. I am actually kinda glad that was the case.

Lots of love, prayers, and well-wishes for you and the family.

Thanks, some family drama has popped up and they are trying to pull my dad in. Fortunatly, I have my dads phone so they can't reach him, but it means I get to deal with it.

18 hours ago, Tateman said:

Oh man :( I know a couple of guys that had strokes. One fully recovered, the other mostly recovered. Hopefully, it was caught fast enough, and you Dad makes a full recovery. Waiting for details sucks!

Right now, it looks like walking might be the only issue. We won't know till sometime today when they let him out of bed. Thanks for the understanding.

13 hours ago, fleaball said:

I'm sorry, Bean. Sending more hugs and crossing my fingers for good news. 

giphy.gif

Cuddle kitty. Thanks flea. still hoping for good news.

12 hours ago, Lateral Planet said:

Sorry things are so awful :(:(

Hope you get some good news soon!!

Thanks, Fingers crossed

9 hours ago, fleaball said:

Glad he's more or less okay! If it helps any, the guy who played Chuck on Supernatural had a stroke 5 years ago and just ran a marathon yesterday. Even if your dad has some issues, there's always PT and OT to get him back on track. 

I will just be happy if he can walk at all, even if its on a cane or walker. Right now, we are just waiting.

I hope you get some Bean time, even if that's just going to bed early. 

I was in bed by like 9:30. I could barely think.

If you're dumb then so am I. That's how I felt when my mother was sick. Brains are weird and do weird things but don't worry about that. 

Thanks, All I can think is "be okay, be okay"

Sending all the hugs. <3

*hugs*

So after posting last night, I did get all my boxes filled in and a total of 25 points. Then I ate dinner and crashed. The point of this challenge being so flexible is a huge help. I mean I did one exercise, but that is all I had to do.

I woke up to my parents dog having peed in the house on his way outside, on my dads phone (which he is not allowed to keep) a nasty gram from my cousin about his new "step dad" (note cousin is 30+ ) and Hubby's car has a flat tire. And when Youngest's friend came over, my parents dog got out and I had to chase him through the yard.

I will deal with all this and more if my dad is okay. However, not going to lie, I am already done and its not even 7 am

• Like 2