• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Curl Brogo

The Brogo Lebowski

"Runnin' down the road, tryin' to loosen my load, I got seven women on my mind. Four who wanna own me, two who wanna stone me, one says she's a friend o' mine." -- "Take it Easy", The Eagles

image.png.fcc7d4bb6ed149033c004351ebd926f2.png

Yeah, so, things with Khaleesi may be flagging. My sister wants to set me up with a friend, and there's a chick on eharmony that seems promising... What's a bro to do?

Take it Easy...

Last challenge I was so focused on making things work with Khaleesi, I forgot about my own shit... which was the antithesis to the whole point of the challenge.

Anyway...

Exercise 3x a week... probably yoga

Food Prep and don't eat like an asshole

Art... Art... Art...

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

I finally got on instagram and now I get to see you Art as soon as you post. Looking forward to seeing you fitness as well.

I noticed. Thanks for the likes... on IG and FB.

Might as well include some gratuitous self-promotion

Facebook
Instagram

My Website

I'm also planning out a kickstarter and patreon to start after the holidays... stay tuned.

• Like 3

For the record, my wife and I met on eHarmony. I can’t recommend it enough. I got to screen out some people who definitely weren’t a fit like the ones who don’t read, aren’t ambitious, etc. Nothing against them, they just weren’t a fit. My wife, on the other hand, is about as close to perfect for me as possible. Best of luck to you. 

I'm drunk on Cider.

I'm doing an art show in January. They gave me a word/phrase and I'm supposed to make art in response to that word/phrase. The word/phrase is "a helicopter".

My response is to complete the word/phrase:

"a helicopter [, of a most peculiar design, piloted by a most peculiar man, landed in Valhalla.]"

I art.

I ate Burger King for lunch and a muffin for breakfast.

Art and junk food. (Edit: And Valhalla.) All else be damned.

• Like 2

On 11/21/2018 at 9:44 PM, Curl Brogo said:

Exercise 3x a week... probably yoga

Food Prep and don't eat like an asshole

Art... Art... Art...

Hey buddy. Sorry I'm so late in responding. These goals are simple and manageable and yet challenging enough to keep you busy and out of trouble. Unless of course somebody pees on your %#$*ing rug.

tenor.gif