• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

LovelyBouncer

Bouncer Battles the Dark Thunderclouds

On 12/7/2018 at 8:38 PM, LovelyBouncer said:

Combine these problems with absent mindly eating where to go from there?

My combo is junk food and videogames.  I noticed when I started slashing down one of them, the other followed.  The same goes with drinking milk and eating candy.  If I don't have one, then I don't bother with the other.  They're so ingrained as a 'combo'.

• Like 1

On 12/14/2018 at 9:47 AM, Teros said:

My combo is junk food and videogames.  I noticed when I started slashing down one of them, the other followed.  The same goes with drinking milk and eating candy.  If I don't have one, then I don't bother with the other.  They're so ingrained as a 'combo'.

I think mine is pop when getting fast food....  I save money when choosing not too, and having La Croix water instead. Realized how much needs a Pepsi or a Coke, even when they are filled with sugar. 

Has me notice how many "savory" things have a lot of sweetness in them. 

Did some intense brain storming, when I have continued to feel lost. 

This semester has been my worst, 1 D (maybe for GIS) and two incompletes on assignments I will be working on during "Winter Break". 

Reading over several NF articles and rewatching "How to ADHD" videos. I need to slow down changing everything, and set some sort of routine. 

itsatrap.jpg

(At least it feels like it). 

My goal is finishing what I started - 2019 you are going to be good at this!

So that is the big goal now baby steps. 

Figuring out a Routine for Winter Break: (Being a bit more aware of my time).

(This goal is a bit iffy, but will hopefully make more sense as I wrap my head around it.)

Routines such as when I wake up and go to bed. Or how I make sure I have food with me, or setup to do something productive. Big dreams but figuring out how to 

do things. However, being easy on myself with the unnecessary stressors. Because my brain is going to be tired from doing this alone, no less homework. 

Pre-Schedule Homework - I'm writing down how much time I think activities are and how much time they really are. Do so for each activity throughout the day (right now on just what I wanted timed or see as "work" but probably should add to gaming. Using a specific notebook for the next 2 weeks, and will look up  the next steps of figuring out schedules. 

(This has the most well rounded goal trying to figure out on the others). Every to do rewards with 1 min of youtube if under 10 mins, or 5 mins for 10 mins + (with alter this as I find what works to keep doing this). 

Bonus: all above has me noticed to be more mindful on doing one thing at a time, but noticing how fast I am for distractions. 

3rd post on NF daily thread, and post on someone else. Good influences all over here. Will also hopefully get to writing my own story, but will wait and see on that. 

Where is nutrition and fitness at? I guess right now when it looks appealing, I always start changing stuff without taking a real look where life is at. Being a college student means everything will change at least every few months. The hope is I will find specific routines I like and then always be able to go back to them and alter them slightly based on what life gives me. To help free up my overthinking exhausted brain. Then I'll start adding in the fitness and nutrition a bit more.

I will notice the little wins I do in fitness and nutrition, and school/life. Because I tend to be hard with myself, I need to grasp the wins. 

• Like 2

On 12/16/2018 at 9:50 PM, LovelyBouncer said:

Pre-Schedule Homework

That's what I meant when I make my on schedule and follow that instead of getting overwhelmed.  Awesome

• Like 1