I've been away from the site, and fitness, for many years. I was in pretty good shape after first discovering the site not long after it was formed and was very active in the forums. However, In the past 7 years I've slowly drifted away from exercise and now to the point where I don't do it at all. I've gained a bunch of weight, especially over the past two years, and have come to weigh in at 240lbs. This is more than I have ever weighed and it is starting to take a toll on my physical health and mental health. I find myself out of breath from simple activities such as walking up stairs and playing with my kids. I'm ready to get back on it and I figure that this place helped so much the first time, that coming back just makes sense. I look forward to meeting new people and getting back in shape. 

Goals that I've set for myself :

Run another 5k in the spring with a goal of under 30 minutes. 

walk/run at least 2 times per week for 45 minutes each session. 

Weight train at home 3 times per week for 45 minutes each session.

10 burpees per day

Lose 10lbs by the end of the year. 

• Like 2

"It's always the ones that don't do anything that try to bring you down" - Henry Rollins

"There is no meantime, there is only now" - The Ditty Bops

Trail Blazing Elf Ranger Sumdawgtwigg Level 3  STR-3 DEX-4 STA-4 CON-3 WIS-5 CHA-2

Fitocracy

My Game Blog

DO IT CHALLENGE!