• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

darkfoxx

Darkfoxx 52: Holidays Got My Schedule Like ...

Monday

Did zero things. Cuddled a pouty-ass pup and cooked chicken chili:
a43e5df156a0daf9653c03ed7a283135.jpg
Pout level 5 million

Tuesday

Returned to my schedule with coffee morning and a couple laps around the mall instead of trying to battle the crowds at the Corniche (seafront boardwalk) for the National Day Parade.

Got my Santa jammies.

Today So Far

Sleep has still been wonky.

Dressed up extra af for this month’s wine lunch and sitting in a Starbucks waiting in time to go:
8658de72a0f9786ece5ef57e2b54c9f9.jpg

That’s a silky kimono, hot purple eyeshadow, and blingy tennis shoes. Because goddamnit, I’m 39, and if I want to be a gothy princess, urban warrior, the blandest Mc blanderson, or a sparkle pony - so be it.

Sparkle gothy pony it is.

Also got signed up to the chick version of DH’s hyperbole workout cult.

I will most certainly come to regret my life choices come Jan 1st.

Especially as I’ll be working in with my 3 remaining trainer sessions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

That pup looks particularly pouty hahah

Also damn girl you're lookin' fancy af! Love that kimono.

Thanks! Yay, holidays!

The rest of Wednesday

Wine lunch was good - drank but didn’t overdo; ate but wasn’t full to death

Thursday

Birthday celebration #2 - afternoon tea with a girlfriend and I paid immediately and with extreme prejudice for the little bit of dairy in the desserts.

The hole in my ceiling is also mostly now fixed.

Today so far

Hit the mall for wrapping paper, booked SUP and kayaking sessions for DHs’ Xmas present, got 3/4 of Christmas dinner ingredients purchased

• Like 1

Woof. So ... almost lost Ms Princess Sunday when she got freaked out by being trapped by a bush, slipped her harness, and pulled a runner.

DH is hella traumatized still by how close she came multiple times to being crushed - he and I spent 2.5 hours yelling all around the neighborhood and asking everyone we saw if they saw her.

Mobilized 3 Facebook groups, an army of South American dog walkers, friends, security guards & random strangers in cars - she was found streaking across a 4-lane roundabout in a dead panic by a family who blocked traffic and chased her into a fountain.

Then a rescue person saw a little girl walking a Dachshund she had just found - and messaged me everywhere on Facebook to let me know someone had found her.

We got her back safe and sound - after some joking by the family that they didn’t want to give her up. Which of course freaked me out, but there was wine, and they were really very nice, so they’re probably not going to kidnap her.

Following that drama, the rest of the week was fine - ate too damn much, drank a bunch, am suuuuuuuuuuuuuuper chubby and out of shape - but I’ve got plans to make it better, and I’ve been snuggling my girl at every opportunity.

Kayaking is Saturday; let’s see if my arms fall off

• Like 2

Kayaking was a bust due to weather yesterday - boo - but we have plans to yoga tonight and at least got a good walk in while the apartment was being painted (badly). Princess spent the day at doggie daycare and was happy about it.

• Like 1