• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Knightwatch

Agent Knightwatch Is Reactivated

STATUS REPORT, 25NOV2018, AM

Arrived on site, unnoticed I believe, utilizing all the standard infiltration protocols.  The safehouse doesn't appear to have been compromised, but it was left in a real mess, completely disorganized.  The loadout room and archives will need a lot of work to get them back up and running.  What the hell happened to the last team?

My orders are pretty straightforward:

1) access safehouse, ensure continued security thereof, get operations back up and running

2) conduct reconnaissance of local area of operations, gather intelligence, reestablish comms with friendlies in the resistance and check area caches

3) reestablish training regiment to prepare for area's specific operational needs

4) organize and review safehouse archives

5) determine what happened to the prior team that went missing

I tried swearing off this fight, but I guess none of us are ever really done.  Not sure what they except one washed up agent to accomplish that a whole team of hard chargers apparently couldn't, but we owe it to them to find answers, and we owe it to them to hit the Incursion right back.

I'll check in daily AM and PM.

Be seeing you.  Knightwatch out.

• Like 3

"Sir, the safehouse has just been accessed, I will have video confirmation coming up for you shortly.  Shall I have agents move in?"

"No, hold off for now.  Let's watch this guy for a bit and see where this leads..."

• Like 1

Alright, so, how's this translate into Challenge goals:

I. BASE LEVEL TRAINING

An agent needs to be strong and fast and fit and capable.

* Gonna hit a minimum of three strength training sessions a week, and two conditioning sessions.  A CrossFit WOD can count as both.

* Starting December 1st, 100 pushups and 100 rear delt movements a day.

* For diet, all I'm going to do is try to get enough protein (175g or more) and water (a gallon) each day, unless I'm fasting.  One 24hr fast a week.

II. SUPPLEMENTAL TRAINING

* A minimum of 3 mobility sessions a week.  An Agent, especially an old and beaten up one, needs to get those joints healthy again

* At least 2 grip training sessions a week.  An Agent needs a strong grip to clamor up a wall, hold onto a ledge, control a firearm, subdue a cultist, or grapple with an Incursion Entity

III. SAFEHOUSE

An agent needs a base to work from that is safe to rest and recuperate in, and can be used as a staging ground for local operations.

* clean and organize my apartment.  Decluttering is the main focus this month.

* more to come on this one.

IV. INTELLIGENCE AND ARCHIVES MANAGEMENT

This is just my in-game way to explain organizing my office, specifically, and finishing AT LEAST ONE BOOK of the waaaaaaay too many that I've started and then put back down.

V. RECON AND FRIENDLIES

Get out.  Meet more people.  Explore.  Try geocacheing.  Pay attention to stuff around me.  Take some pictures.  

Yeah.  Explore more.

And there we have it.  Onward!

• Like 2

Status Report, 25NOV, PM.

Met with another veteran agent today, CB.  We've been though plenty of operations together, and I'm glad to see he's still out there fighting the good fight.  Got in a training session and traded intel.

Came back to the safehouse and did a little work to settle in.  The team that was here before, I don't think they slept here much, as the only bed is an old piece of junk.  First order of business is to get that replaced, so this place can actual serve as a respite from the fight, someplace one can really rest and recover.

Tomorrow I'm gonna hit the streets, see if I can make contact with some area Friendlies and get a lay of the land.

Be seeing you.  Knightwatch out.

Gym session went well tonight:

AMRAP 20: 

* 15 bench with 135

* 10 landmine rows each arm

* 15 bike cale

* 10 knees to elbow

I was finishing my bench on the 6th round when the buzzer went, and I finished up that round.  Not a bad bit of work for 20 minutes!

Came home, had some dinner, and did a session of ROMWOD, my preferred mobility routine.

Easing into things, ready to hit it tomorrow.

Hope everyone is off to a good start!

• Like 3

STATUS REPORT, 26NOV2018, AM

Headed out into the city to drop off some supplies to the communities hardest hit by the Incursion.  I'll follow all the usual counter surveillance protocols, of course.  From there I've got a training session and info exchange scheduled with CB, and then I'll find a quiet spot to do some recon and begin poring over some of these records that the prior team left.

More to come this evening.  Be Seeing You.

• Like 3

Fantastic workout today.

Hit a bunch of clean and jerk, never going all that heavy but concentrating on form.  Worked up to a few singles at 205, and then we got ready for the WOD:

* 40 burpees

* 30 cleans with 135

* 20 shoulder to overhead with 135

* 30 burpees

* 20 cleans

* 10 shoulder to overhead

* 20 burpees

* 10 cleans

* 5 shoulder to overhead 

Yeesh.  That definitely exposed my weakness.  The burpees destroyed me.  Obviously, with the state I’m in it’s like doing them with a 40lb vest for no good reason.  As the bodyfat comes down, and conditioning improves, they’ll get easier, but the trick will be maintaining as much strength as possible.

• Like 4

16 hours ago, Knightwatch said:

* 40 burpees

* 30 cleans with 135

* 20 shoulder to overhead with 135

* 30 burpees

* 20 cleans

* 10 shoulder to overhead

* 20 burpees

* 10 cleans

* 5 shoulder to overhead 

L o l. This workout would take me like 2 hours (with 135 scaled down, obvi).

Good work.

9 hours ago, raptron said:

L o l. This workout would take me like 2 hours (with 135 scaled down, obvi).

Good work.

Thanks!  I definitely took longer than I'd like, but we're supposed to retest in a few months, and I have a goal time in mind!  :)