• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Mr_Willes

Dear Diary

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor back from the dead gif

My Friends!

It has been a while!

I have missed you more than i realized!

My life is in a completely other place compared to a couple of months ago. I changed jobs and it had quite the impact, and i'm slowly adjusting to it. I will elaborate in due time.

I'm very busy, both physically as mentally, and i'm not quite certain how i can juggle all of it at the moment. That's why i want to kick off my return with a very easy challenge. Just to get back into the hang of things. It will consist of things i know i can hit, so i can ace it.

Nutrition:

Goal: Stick to the breakfast!

For a while now i have been doing a protein shake in the morning and it really works very good for me.

Bonus: No alcohol days

Somehow in the evening i get this urge to drink something, sometimes a pils, sometimes a trappist, sometimes some port. It is completely unnecessary. Therefore i will score bonus points for alcohol-free-evenings.

Exercise:

Goal: a minimum of 2 workouts per week

Motivation lacks me to do much extra besides the 2 evenings of CF, and even that get's hard when life feels like it needs to plan stuff on that Tuesday or Thursday evening. So for now, just make sure that i go to CF or make up for a lost workout.

Bonus: Every extra workout is a bonus

Sleep:

Goal: Go to sleep the same day you wake up

I'm in this habit to jojo with my sleep time. Sometimes the combined couch/netflix monster grabs a hold of me and i go to bed way too late. To a point i can only get about 5 hours of sleep. Mostly the next evening i crash on the couch exhausted and sleep way too early.

Bonus: Bedtime before 11

Check in:

Goal: Daily check-ins mon-fri

Bonus: Weekend check-ins

That's it, the chief is back from retreat, but it has been a brutal experience and need your help to get back on my feet!

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor it's good to be back gif

• Like 11

5 minutes ago, jonfirestar said:

866d39bc86998f95733ddda89505fc643783e52b

Welcome back Willy! 

Not as much as i want to at the moment. It's a bit frustrating. I want to lift, but i don't want to train, cause the laziness just wins... And i can think up a million excuses not to lift when i got time for it! ATM it's one of those mental things.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mr_Willes said:

Not as much as i want to at the moment. It's a bit frustrating. I want to lift, but i don't want to train, cause the laziness just wins... And i can think up a million excuses not to lift when i got time for it! ATM it's one of those mental things.

Yeah got the hint of that the other day :) Last week  was more or less my first week back on the lifting wagon (although I did take a week to test my 1RM numbers before I got sick). 

What are your lifts at these days? Maybe a little bit of friendly competition will get you moving iron like a real bro! 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Mr_Willes said:

You may want to check out my challenge then...

• Like 1

4 hours ago, DarK_RaideR said:

No butts, deadpool, weird humor or messing with Wolfie... You really are taking this challenge easy, it seems.

I, for one, think Mr Willes may have been taken over by an alien clone.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, jonfirestar said:

Yeah got the hint of that the other day :) Last week  was more or less my first week back on the lifting wagon (although I did take a week to test my 1RM numbers before I got sick). 

What are your lifts at these days? Maybe a little bit of friendly competition will get you moving iron like a real bro! 

I'm toying with the idea to put the CF on pause so i can commit to Lifting. Really, looking back, ever since i have been doing CF it hasn't ever worked out great for lifting. Due to the fact my schedule only allows me to go to CF on Tuesday and Thursday, and my lifting days used to be Mon - Wed - Fri it just isn't very feasible to make a mix of this. Weekends are hard to find time due to family stuff and stuff that needs to happen around the house. I'm not quite sure yet what to do, but i will figure it out, eventually.

My lifts, well i haven't checked DL, BP and OHP lately. But my SQ should be around 140, as i got a 135 on a CF competition, and it was the last lift out of find maxes for OHS FS and BS. DL will probably be around the same, i guess. BP i'm guessing around 75 and i'm guessing OHP between 65 and 70.

But the competition will do me good, so next 3 training days i'm going to go for 1RM each time to see where i stand. This will also help me with getting back to a program.

16 hours ago, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

You may want to check out my challenge then...

I did briefly, but i'm gonna schwing by again to take a close look at it.

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor basement swing gif

15 hours ago, Charlie_Quinn said:

Welcome back!

Image result for let the mischief begin

Thanks CQ, the mischief will come back too. I just need to get back into things, and i will find my place to make some "Mr_Willes"-Comments!

The link to english broads from a red pussy was tempting though...

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor small smile gif

11 hours ago, Jakkals said:

stalking

Good to see you still active J. I'm gonna go search for your challenge now!

9 hours ago, DaemonCorax said:

This picture is everything!

It was almost as good as @jonfirestar's on the crazy dutch!

7 hours ago, DarK_RaideR said:

No butts, deadpool, weird humor or messing with Wolfie... You really are taking this challenge easy, it seems.

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor careful what you wish for gif

But to be fair, i will be taking things easy. Last time being washed out really was a thing.

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor who am i kidding gif

3 hours ago, Raxie said:

I, for one, think Mr Willes may have been taken over by an alien clone.

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor improvement gif

But wouldn't that actually MAKE things better...

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor think of that meme

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor the puppet masters gif

3 hours ago, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

Seriously, @Wolfpool you need to get in on this.

I let him once, not doing that again!

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor sore ass gif

1 hour ago, Cheetah said:

Following for the euphemisms.

giphy.gif

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor creepy look gif

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor join us gif

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor creepy look gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Woo, so glad you're back dude - looks like a great challenge to get back swinging.

Or get back into the swing of it - that works to!

3 hours ago, Mr_Willes said:

I'm toying with the idea to put the CF on pause so i can commit to Lifting. Really, looking back, ever since i have been doing CF it hasn't ever worked out great for lifting. Due to the fact my schedule only allows me to go to CF on Tuesday and Thursday, and my lifting days used to be Mon - Wed - Fri it just isn't very feasible to make a mix of this. Weekends are hard to find time due to family stuff and stuff that needs to happen around the house. I'm not quite sure yet what to do, but i will figure it out, eventually.

My lifts, well i haven't checked DL, BP and OHP lately. But my SQ should be around 140, as i got a 135 on a CF competition, and it was the last lift out of find maxes for OHS FS and BS. DL will probably be around the same, i guess. BP i'm guessing around 75 and i'm guessing OHP between 65 and 70.

But the competition will do me good, so next 3 training days i'm going to go for 1RM each time to see where i stand. This will also help me with getting back to a program.

I'm only pushing because some of the very first words you said to me after not hearing from you in months were 'I need to get back to lifting and doing bro stuff' :) I know you were just intimidated by my almighty forearms! 

Sounds like our numbers are still pretty close! My deadlift astounded me at 170. My DL has always been my strongest lift I'm really well built for it but my squat was 140 and my bench 80. Somehow I managed 75 on my OHP but I've not been able to get close since! 

I've had to take a long hard look at my programming and shift my days around to make it work better but I also don't have the same family commitments you do and had that option but even then I need to get my workouts done first thing at the weekend so as not to clash with anything else. 

On 11/27/2018 at 4:50 PM, Mr_Willes said:

That's it, the chief is back from retreat

Image result for Look who decided to show up gif

We've missed you too.  It feel like forever since I sat there looking at my screen in disbelief thinking "OMG, no way he just posted that! WTF???" 

Image result for don't tell but I like it gif

Image result for ok maybe I like you gif

Image result for fine I love you gif

Image result for you know I love you gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 11/27/2018 at 2:50 AM, Mr_Willes said:

My life is in a completely other place compared to a couple of months ago. I changed jobs and it had quite the impact, and i'm slowly adjusting to it. I will elaborate in due time.

I'm very busy, both physically as mentally, and i'm not quite certain how i can juggle all of it at the moment. That's why i want to kick off my return with a very easy challenge. Just to get back into the hang of things. It will consist of things i know i can hit, so i can ace it.

My friend, it appears we are in very similar places.  Let's get back to it. 

2 hours ago, Jarric said:

Woo, so glad you're back dude - looks like a great challenge to get back swinging.

Or get back into the swing of it - that works to!

I'm just gonna keep on swinging ...

Spoiler

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor swinging stick gif

1 hour ago, jonfirestar said:

I'm only pushing because some of the very first words you said to me after not hearing from you in months were 'I need to get back to lifting and doing bro stuff' :) I know you were just intimidated by my almighty forearms! 

Sounds like our numbers are still pretty close! My deadlift astounded me at 170. My DL has always been my strongest lift I'm really well built for it but my squat was 140 and my bench 80. Somehow I managed 75 on my OHP but I've not been able to get close since! 

I've had to take a long hard look at my programming and shift my days around to make it work better but I also don't have the same family commitments you do and had that option but even then I need to get my workouts done first thing at the weekend so as not to clash with anything else. 

I was intimidated by that forearms!!!

Okay DL needs work, like, a lot but SQ and BP is just over so that is certainly a good competition. OHP i have to check, did a lot of oly which involves a lot pressing, i'm not sure where i stand with it. Will check!

I will get back into it, tonight IF my new computer-components don't get delivered this afternoon. Cause there is no way i got time for anything else tonight if i can build my new computer.

1 hour ago, WhiteGhost said:

It feel like forever since I sat there looking at my screen in disbelief thinking "OMG, no way he just posted that! WTF???" 

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor did i do that gif

26 minutes ago, iatetheyeti said:

Great to see you back!

Following along, of course :D 

(...though I might need to up my gif game for this!)

Good to hear from you Yeti, glad you can join up!

Upping GIF game is always a good idea!

18 minutes ago, Broba Fett said:

My friend, it appears we are in very similar places.  Let's get back to it. 

Seems like a solid idea, i'm gonna go nag you, if you do the same for me!

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, Mr_Willes said:

I'm just gonna keep on swinging ...

Reveal hidden contents

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor swinging stick gif

Wow... where did you even find... you know what, I'm not sure I want to know O.o

DEAR DIARY

Yesterday my breakfast was on point and i went to CF (oly specialization) where we did a lot of squatting and overhead pressing. I fell asleep on the couch at about 9 and went to bed just before 11, i also didn't have any beer or evening snacks. So points all around.

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor you get a point everybody gif

We ended with a E3M0M 5 rounds 8 BS with 70% of 1RM. A total of 40 BS with 90KG (should have been 95 but 70 already felt quite heavy, in the end 95 would have been doable)

Nutrition:

Breakfast: 1: :) :)  - . - . - . - . - . 2: . - . - . - . - . - . - . 3: . - . - . - . - . - . - . 4: . - . - . - . - . - . - . 

Beer: 1: :mad-new: :)  - . - . - . - . - . 2: . - . - . - . - . - . - . 3: . - . - . - . - . - . - . 4: . - . - . - . - . - . - . 

Exercise:

CF: 1: X :) - X - . - X - X - X 2: X - . - X - . - X - X - X 3: X - . - X - . - X - X - X 4: X - . - X - . - X - X - X 

Extra: 1: :mad-new: :)  - . - . - . - . - . 2: . - . - . - . - . - . - . 3: . - . - . - . - . - . - . 4: . - . - . - . - . - . - .

Sleep:

Before midnight: :mad-new: :)  - . - . - . - . - . 2: . - . - . - . - . - . - . 3: . - . - . - . - . - . - . 4: . - . - . - . - . - . - . 

Before 11: :mad-new: :)  - . - . - . - . - . 2: . - . - . - . - . - . - . 3: . - . - . - . - . - . - . 4: . - . - . - . - . - . - .

Check ins:

Working days: :) :)  - . - . - . - . - . 2: . - . - . - . - . - . - . 3: . - . - . - . - . - . - . 4: . - . - . - . - . - . - .

Weekend: X - X  - X - X - X - . - . 2: X - X - X - X - X - . - . 3: X - X - X - X - X - . - . 4: X - X - X - X - X - . - .

• Like 6

21 minutes ago, Jarric said:

Wow... where did you even find... you know what, I'm not sure I want to know O.o

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor you dont want know gif

Edited by Mr_Willes
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Wolfpool has arrived!!

Image result for are you weak at the knees gif

15 hours ago, DarK_RaideR said:

1. Butts:

Related image

2. Deadpool:

Related image

3. Weird Humor:

... He's Dutch...how much weirder can you get??

Image result for cheshire cat gif

4. Messing with Wolfie:

Image result for sneeze poop gif

10 hours ago, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

Seriously, @Wolfpool you need to get in on this.

Image result for deadpool gonna have nuts in it gif

Related image

7 hours ago, Mr_Willes said:

I let him once, not doing that again!

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor sore ass gif

Lies!! That was just the first time this week. I gotta tell ya, Willes, I'm a little disappointed you keep sticking jalapeno peppers up your butt and expecting different results...

Image result for tsk tsk gif

WILLES!! Glad you're back, brother! We can't end 2018 without ya dude :)

Wolf

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2