• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Neeko

Baby Steps, Neeko!

I feel like I'm always respawning lately. I work at a doctors office now and have been weighing myself semi-frequently. I'm surrounded by health nuts there, who are super keto diet oriented. Its kind of unnerving sometimes being a bigger person. Its also becoming more uncomfortable counseling people on weight-loss and diabetes when I am overweight myself. I feel like they don't always take me seriously. But regardless, I have been watching my weight start to steadily increase over the past couple months and I'm now at the highest weight I have ever been. I'm honestly besides myself. My boyfriend doesn't mind but he also isn't particularly motivated to exercise or eat healthy. I'm always eating worse around him, not that I eat particularly well in general. We are both struggling with depressions currently as well which are not helping the matter. I'm really interested in getting my health back in order. Its seemingly out of reach between multiple jobs, applying to colleges, my family's shenanigans, the dramatics in my boyfriend's life, and just treading water in my own; I feel exhausted and like I have no control a lot of the time. But...

TL;DR

There is a lot going on in my life somehow. It just keeps getting more and more complex. I'm unhappy with it, currently.

So this challenge. I want to make pretty basic. Just to get myself back in the habit of hanging out here again.

For this challenge, I will be using Life RPG so I'm going to base things a little on that.

Ranger (Charisma, Writing, Stamina, Strength, Dexterity)

• Journal / Talk Here Daily
  • Walk Rocky (my dog) daily. [He's free to roam our yard as much as he wants but he hasn't been interested lately, he's been increasingly less active so he'll be joining me on this journey, along with my boyfriend)
  • Gym once a week
  • Yoga once a week

Healer (Wisdom, Nursing)

• High school transcripts sent to MH, Eb, Es
  • Figure out how to send TEAS transcripts to MH and Eb
  • Figure out how to send license proof to colleges

Chores (Hygiene)

• Make bed daily
  • Brush teeth daily
  • Take contacts out daily

Alright,  this goes guys! FOR THE REBELLION!

• Like 1

Ranger (Charisma, Writing, Stamina, Strength, Dexterity)

Journal / Talk Here Daily [2/28]

Walk Rocky (my dog) daily. [He's free to roam our yard as much as he wants but he hasn't been interested lately, he's been increasingly less active so he'll be joining me on this journey, along with my boyfriend) [1/28]

Gym once a week [0/4]

Yoga once a week [0/4]

Healer (Wisdom, Nursing)

High school transcripts sent to MH, Eb, Es [0/3]

Figure out how to send TEAS transcripts to MH and Eb [0/2]

Figure out how to send license proof to colleges [0/2]

Chores (Hygiene)

Make bed daily [2/28]

Brush teeth daily [2/28]

Take contacts out daily [1/28]
-This one is a little tougher this month. I've been grounded from my contacts from my eye doctor as I have an eye infection but next week I should be wearing them again...

Sent from my VS996 using Tapatalk