I need to loose weight

Advice: you don't need to lose weight

Tip: start resistance training

Even with a slender frame, there is no chance that you're carrying a huge excess of bodyfat with those metrics. You may be a touch 'skinny fat', ie. storing fat where you don't want it, but that can't be fixed by losing weight.

If you're not happy with your physical shape, then you should take a look at weight training. Adding some muscle would be great way to shape your body in a healthy way. And in the process, I'm betting that you may lose a bit of fat in the areas you're not happy with (depending on if you do in fact have some 'skinny fat' going on). 

Due to your age, I'd strongly recommend working with a trainer, or at the very least getting a professional to help set you up with a safe/sane lifting program and nutritional plan. You have your whole life ahead of you to train and shape yourself, and injuries are no fun. Please don't try to diet down to a lower weight without discussing it with a trainer/nutritionist/parents/psychologist first. 

EDIT: this is a great article that may be relevant to you (I'm making some assumptions about your gender & goals here, apologies if this doesn't apply) https://www.bretcontreras.store/blogs/hypertrophy-muscle-growth/how-to-attain-a-slender-look-like-jessica-alba-zoe-saldana

• Like 3

...but I'm adorable! Ask anyone who doesn't know me...

On 12/1/2018 at 11:44 PM, Defining said:

Advice: you don't need to lose weight

Tip: start resistance training

Even with a slender frame, there is no chance that you're carrying a huge excess of bodyfat with those metrics. You may be a touch 'skinny fat', ie. storing fat where you don't want it, but that can't be fixed by losing weight.

If you're not happy with your physical shape, then you should take a look at weight training. Adding some muscle would be great way to shape your body in a healthy way. And in the process, I'm betting that you may lose a bit of fat in the areas you're not happy with (depending on if you do in fact have some 'skinny fat' going on). 

Due to your age, I'd strongly recommend working with a trainer, or at the very least getting a professional to help set you up with a safe/sane lifting program and nutritional plan. You have your whole life ahead of you to train and shape yourself, and injuries are no fun. Please don't try to diet down to a lower weight without discussing it with a trainer/nutritionist/parents/psychologist first. 

EDIT: this is a great article that may be relevant to you (I'm making some assumptions about your gender & goals here, apologies if this doesn't apply) https://www.bretcontreras.store/blogs/hypertrophy-muscle-growth/how-to-attain-a-slender-look-like-jessica-alba-zoe-saldana

I agree with this 100%

• Like 2

To define is to limit.~ Oscar Wilde