• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Marauder

(Marauder) Pardon me, Do you have any Grey Poupon?

21 hours ago, Maigahane said:

Care to share any of your list? I thought about making a list too (the Small Move, Big Change book is right up the alley of micro-habit changes like you're planning on) but I'm afraid if I make a list I'll try to do them all while telling myself I'm really not. Even already, with my new gym my small habit goal is to go once a week but in the two weeks since I joined I've gone 5 times and had to stop myself from trying to also add in a run day and a lifting day at the free gym ('cause deadlifts!) and from making a specific goal of how often/long I ride on the bike trainer that I got out this week

Sounds like it's a good decision for you. It's definitely a different experience working out at a gym vs working out at home, even if you're doing the same things. Plus, options! :)

Sure, I'll share some of the list.  Im wiped out for today.  Home internet woes abound and it took everything I had not to run screaming from the computer already.  LOL.  One never realizes just how many things are attached to the wifi until all that crap changes.  haha! and *cries a little*

13 hours ago, WhiteGhost said:

Nice to see you around again :) 

Image result for grey poupon gif

Thank you and HAHAHAHA.  That is awesome!

10 hours ago, jstanlick said:

I'm sorry the smog doesn't seem to get better for you, but its awesome you've found a workaround. It's even more awesome that you're happy about it!!

Oh, and 

giphy.gif?cid=3640f6095c0d202b61304c5a59

Thank you friend.  Look at your smiling face avatar.  You have such a great smile!

1 hour ago, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

I'm glad the gym will work out for you.

I was just thinking it was about time someone made a poop joke in this thread.

Speaking of poop....

Nah.  LOL

I DID take my multivitamin and vitamin D.  I also got a new pill box that is prettier and bigger to hold all my old lady meds. 

I DID a little better with eating slowly.  The world has conspired to keep me from using chopsticks yet as there have been smoothies for breakfasts and leftover soup for lunches and one night of pizza.  haha!  Tonight is thai food so there will be some chopstick action!!

I will apologize in advance for not catching up with everyone's challenges tonight.  I'm just so tired of dealing with computer problems today...  I'm shutting this thing down as soon as I hit Submit.  Love you nerds!!

• Like 4

40 minutes ago, Marauder said:

Thank you friend.  Look at your smiling face avatar.  You have such a great smile!

giphy.gif?cid=3640f6095c0dc2ed3873457032

That's right, I updated the avatar while you were away.

41 minutes ago, Marauder said:

The world has conspired to keep me from using chopsticks yet as there have been smoothies for breakfasts and leftover soup for lunches

I don't know seems like eating smoothies and soup with chopsticks would certainly make your meals take longer :P 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Marauder said:

I'm just so tired of dealing with computer problems today...  I'm shutting this thing down as soon as I hit Submit.  Love you nerds!!

This really gives me the feels :) I hate nothing more than having to deal with my own computer woes when all I want to do is the thing I was trying to do when it broke. I hope you get it all sorted. 

• Like 1

SO very happy and excited to see you back...  Those damm birthdays ending with a 0 can be a challenge. 

I like your simplified goals and they are giving me something to think about.  

giphy.gif

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Terra said:

SO very happy and excited to see you back...  Those damm birthdays ending with a 0 can be a challenge. 

I like your simplified goals and they are giving me something to think about.  

giphy.gif

I wish it was intentional.  My attention span is just really small.  LOL.  And thank you!  I'm also incredibly excited that you posted a Ponyo gif!  I went to Studio Ghibli when I was in Japan earlier this year and it was AMAZING!!!!

6 hours ago, jonfirestar said:

This really gives me the feels :) I hate nothing more than having to deal with my own computer woes when all I want to do is the thing I was trying to do when it broke. I hope you get it all sorted. 

Its as sorted as its going to get for now.  I've got so many issues right now.  There are likely more changes that are going to need to happen.  We are a Comcast data cap state and we hit the ceiling every month lately.  I'm shopping new providers but pickings are slim and spendy.

15 hours ago, jstanlick said:

giphy.gif?cid=3640f6095c0dc2ed3873457032

That's right, I updated the avatar while you were away.

I don't know seems like eating smoothies and soup with chopsticks would certainly make your meals take longer :P 

LOL

@Maigahane  The habit list includes, in no particular order:  a couple of weight training x/week goals (increasing # of times/wk), yoga/stretching/rowing each week, morning routine establishment, evening routine establishment, creative time, reading time, meditation, protein with every meal, ever increasing veggies per day.  Lots of those are multiple multiple steps (especially the routines).  I really want to normalize them.  It sounds like a lot of habits when you write them all out, but once established they sort of recede.  Not all of them would be all the time either.  For instance, I don't need to do yoga, stretching, and rowing every week, but I would love to be in the habit of doing at least one of them each week.  LOL.  I also don't really intend to meditate every day, but I'd like it to be on my radar for days when I need it.

Hope everyone is having a good Monday...  off to catch up on some challenges.

• Like 4

Monday:

I DID remember my multivitamin and vitamin D

I DID eat slow and stopped when 80% full

Tuesday:

I DID not remember my multivitamin and vitamin D until I started typing this sentence.  *facepalm*

I DID eat slow and stopped when 80% full, haven't had dinner yet, but im confident.  LOL

Went to the new gym today for the first real time and quite enjoyed myself.  nothing flashy, some goblet squats, bench press, and lat pulldowns. a little time on the treadmill.  

Is it Friday yet?

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Marauder said:

DID not remember my multivitamin and vitamin D until I started typing this sentence.  *facepalm*

I DID eat slow and stopped when 80% full, haven't had dinner yet, but im confident.  LOL

:glee:I can't tell you how many times I've come to update my post, thought what are my goals anyway, then hurried off to do them quickly so I could say there were done. Ah well, better than totally forgetting, huh?:friendly_wink:

• Like 2

Wednesday and Thursday:

I DID take my multivitamin and vitamin D

I DID eat slow and stop before full most of the time.  Still calling that a win.

I will be on vacation starting tomorrow for a week.  I'll still drop by and update, but it won't be on the regular.  <3 

• Like 3