• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Rurik Harrgath

Join the Holiday Watch and Save the Rebellion: Holiday Break 2018 mini-challenge

3 hours ago, WhiteGhost said:

I made a rotisserie chicken, a chicken and shrimp Paella inspired rice dishTM, some steak & tomato bruschetta, a seafood cocktail salad, some candied bacon wrapped cheese & walnut stuffed jujubees, some candied yams, and a pumpkin pie.

TKRtNVC.jpg

Looks delicious! I've heard about jujubees before, but never seen/tasted any IRL.

Pumpkin pie is Spanish food? :) 

24 minutes ago, Tobbe said:

Pumpkin pie is Spanish food? :)

Haha, not that I know of, and I don't think candied yams are either.  I'm unpredictable. :P 

• Like 1

Fitness Goal: Done. 6/6 planned PT sessions and 9/9 planned long walks in the woods.

Nutrition Goal: Mostly done. I logged the same day  12/147 days, and caught up on the other 2 days the next morning

Lifestyle Goal: Mostly done. I used the Calm app 10/14  days.

Off to set up my next 4 week challenge...

•  

On 12/30/2018 at 8:44 PM, Tobbe said:

Fitness Goal:  Walk every day. Do three (body weight) workouts every week.

Nutrition Goal:  Enjoy all the seasonal tasty things. Eat until I feel sick on the 24th and on the 31st. Allow myself to eat. Be kind to myself in my thoughts.

Lifestyle Goal:  Play boardgames and cards with my family. Spend more time with my kids. Take time to myself to read a book or two. Watch a few movies.

Fitness Goal:  Done

Nutrition Goal:  Totally did this. Proof is in my Battle Log, with photos of everything I've eaten

Lifestyle Goal:  We've played boardgames, built Legos. I've read one book (about growing sprouts and micro greens). And my wife and I have watched movies together in the evenings!

20181230_132413.jpg.3a2d544cd4593774d8f511388aa1230a.jpg

20181230_124056.jpg.95fc88938e7d19c71796b89dc91c08ff.jpg

• Like 1