TODO 2019 PvP [Jan 1 - Dec 29]

Challenge 7

Time for a new quest for the coming week! Have fun with it, and please document your efforts to share with us all :)  And please post any progress reports throughout the week to keep this thread alive and interesting :D 

2442 views ->  https://www.random.org/integers/?num=98&min=1&max=98&col=10&base=10&format=plain&rnd=id.2442 -> #91

Complete five NF quests

On 2/4/2019 at 6:36 PM, Tobbe said:

Give your significant other or best friend a massage

Ghostess declined my offer of a massage, but I did help her exfoliate her back. Does that count?  If not, I did not accomplish the challenge for last week (even though I did make the attempt)

• Like 1
HUNTER OF ALL THINGS SHINY

Intro Thread   Challenge Log   Bodyweight Exercise Library   Recipe Book   Shuffle Club 

Level 2 Ninja

Strength: 13 Intelligence: 14 Wisdom: 6 Dexterity:14 Constitution: 12 Charisma: 11

1 hour ago, WhiteGhost said:

Ghostess declined my offer of a massage, but I did help her exfoliate her back. Does that count?  If not, I did not accomplish the challenge for last week (even though I did make the attempt)

It's all up to you! You decide if you want the points or not. Or ask her again today and do it tonight instead. We're not that strict around here right now :) 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, jmk said:

> Complete five NF quests

Where do I find those?

1 hour ago, WhiteGhost said:

I don't know what this means

You need a nerdfitness.com account if you don't have one yet. https://www.nerdfitness.com/create-your-character

Then go here and have fun completing at least five of the several hundreds of quests :)  https://www.nerdfitness.com/level-up/my-quests/

16 hours ago, Tobbe said:

Ohh, no! That's horrible :(  Wish him well!

19 hours ago, jmk said:

I hope he's ok!

l

Thanks everybody, he's okay. His car spun out on a wet road into a hill.  He was a bit shaken up and sore but seems to be alright. 

• Like 1

Battle Log | Current Challenge | Instagram

"...You must always keep the star in your heart
shining strong to defeat the dark and evil souls." - Queen Serenity

19 hours ago, Tobbe said:

It's all up to you! You decide if you want the points or not. Or ask her again today and do it tonight instead. We're not that strict around here right now :) 

OK, I am going to take a hit for that week and not take any points.

19 hours ago, Tobbe said:

You need a nerdfitness.com account if you don't have one yet. 

I don't have a Nerd Fitness account, I am only here on on the public forums

Intro Thread   Challenge Log   Bodyweight Exercise Library   Recipe Book   Shuffle Club 

Level 2 Ninja

Strength: 13 Intelligence: 14 Wisdom: 6 Dexterity:14 Constitution: 12 Charisma: 11

You need a nerdfitness.com account if you don't have one yet. https://www.nerdfitness.com/create-your-character

Then go here and have fun completing at least five of the several hundreds of quests [emoji4]  https://www.nerdfitness.com/level-up/my-quests/
I have an account but are you talking about the Rising Heroes? I didn't pay for access to that so I can't find anything but my epic quest.

l

Goal Weight: 145

Current Challenge

3 minutes ago, jmk said:

I have an account but are you talking about the Rising Heroes? I didn't pay for access to that so I can't find anything but my epic quest.

l

I think they're talking about the regular create your character link that's provided, it's a free resource. Here's my incredibly incomplete one: https://www.nerdfitness.com/character/107015 

Battle Log | Current Challenge | Instagram

"...You must always keep the star in your heart
shining strong to defeat the dark and evil souls." - Queen Serenity

26 minutes ago, Doe said:

I think they're talking about the regular create your character link that's provided, it's a free resource. Here's my incredibly incomplete one: https://www.nerdfitness.com/character/107015 

OK, I found it (I think).  It's the quests section on the left hand side of the character sheet?

Level 2 Ninja

I went ahead and completed the task for this week.  The 5 quests I did are:

Complete 25 consecutive bodyweight squats

Do 10 elevated pushups (I actually did elevated pike pushups, but I didn't see that listed separately)

Complete a line of 20 walking lunges

Complete 50 consecutive bodyweight squats

Hold a tuck lever for 10 seconds

There are a bunch of quests on there that say learn [xyz] but I already learned how to do them a long time ago, so I didn't think it would be fair to count those for this week.  There were a bunch of other ones that I would have done, but these were the ones that I could do inside while watching Ghostlet do his homework.  I didn't know that this quest list even existed, so I'm glad this one came up :) 

Level 2 Ninja

5 hours ago, WhiteGhost said:

I don't have a Nerd Fitness account, I am only here on on the public forums

Yeah, you need to create a separate nerdfitness.com account, but it's free :)   (I see you figured it all out, great!)

4 hours ago, jmk said:

There are plenty of free quests to pick from, but if you want to do any of the quests you have to pay for that's fine too :) 

3 hours ago, Doe said:

Exactly! Thumbs Up

3 hours ago, WhiteGhost said:

OK, I found it (I think).  It's the quests section on the left hand side of the character sheet?

Yep ;) 

• Like 1

I went ahead and completed the task for this week.  The 5 quests I did are:

Complete 25 consecutive bodyweight squats

Do 10 elevated pushups (I actually did elevated pike pushups, but I didn't see that listed separately)

Complete a line of 20 walking lunges

Complete 50 consecutive bodyweight squats

Hold a tuck lever for 10 seconds

Nice! Well done Strong

There are a bunch of quests on there that say learn [xyz] but I already learned how to do them a long time ago, so I didn't think it would be fair to count those for this week.

When you first start there are a lot of super easy quests. But when you have been working on the quests for a while it gets more and more challenging to complete the remaining quests :) 

I didn't know that this quest list even existed, so I'm glad this one came up :) 

I have had a lot of fun completing the various quests, and seeing the level of my character go up :D 

• Like 1

This weeks challenge for me:

"Bake something for your colleagues"

I bake something on monday, some unicorn cookies for my colleagues. Didn't take a picture because they looked very ugly (I hate these unicorns, the legs are so small they always burn while baking), I made a easy vanilla dough and tasted it, found it ok but my colleagues found it good). So already did the personal task.

For the NF quests I choose (all Yoga):

Level up your Airplane

Level up your Bridge Pose

Level up your Candycane

Level up your Chair twist

Level up your Child’s pose

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Arkania said:

This weeks challenge for me:

"Bake something for your colleagues"

I bake something on monday, some unicorn cookies for my colleagues. Didn't take a picture because they looked very ugly (I hate these unicorns, the legs are so small they always burn while baking), I made a easy vanilla dough and tasted it, found it ok but my colleagues found it good). So already did the personal task.

For the NF quests I choose (all Yoga):

Level up your Airplane

Level up your Bridge Pose

Level up your Candycane

Level up your Chair twist

Level up your Child’s pose

So happy to hear from you @Arkania! And nice of you to bake for your colleagues :)  

Did you complete the Yoga quests, or did you just pick the ones you're going to do?

• Thanks 1

I just picked them and will complete them until sunday :)

And thank you :wub:

I am not here that often at the moment (Because of panic attacks again lately and not sure what to think of it. May write something in my battle log later) but still want to do these tasks!

• Like 1