Balthazar77 - Respawn log

February 12

One month update. Took my measurements and photos to complete the mindset quest “Take your during photos and measurements #1”. My measurements (all unflexed) are:

Weight: 268.8 (-10.5 pounds)

Bicep right - 14” (0)

Bicep left - 15.25” (-.25)

Forearm right - 13.625”

Forearm left - 12.75”

Thigh upper right - 26.5”

Thigh upper left - 24.375”

Thigh mid right - 24.25” (+1.25”)

Thigh mid left - 21.75” (+.75”)

Calf right - 20.25” (+.25)

Calf left - 17.25” (-.75)

Neck - 18” (-1.5”)

Chest - 46” (-.5”)

Shoulders - 53.75”

Waist - 48.5” (0)

Hips - 45.75” (+.25”)

• Like 3

Level 10 Rebel

Character  Instagram  Current fitness routine 4 week challenge log FitBit User profile

“If it doesn’t challenge you it doesn’t change you.” Fred Devito

“Challenge yourself everyday to do better and be better. Remember, growth starts with a decision to move beyond your present circumstances.” Robert Tew

February 15

I have been slipping a lot this week in my nutrition goals. Tuesday, I skipped meals and had two beers at the bar. Thursday, I had a cheesesteak and fries for dinner and three beers, both were at my local bar. I had a sweet tooth late at night and went to Cookout (a fast food restaurant) and got two milkshakes twice this week. Last night, I ate a whole large Domino's extra cheese, extra sausage pizza by myself, in one sitting. I justified all of these decisions because I had been walking consistently this week. I used food as loot. A BIG NO NO!!  I already know I am not going to like the number on the scale tomorrow. However, I am not going to let this derail me. 

• Like 1

Level 10 Rebel

Character  Instagram  Current fitness routine 4 week challenge log FitBit User profile

“If it doesn’t challenge you it doesn’t change you.” Fred Devito

“Challenge yourself everyday to do better and be better. Remember, growth starts with a decision to move beyond your present circumstances.” Robert Tew