It is so frustrating to have injuries like that that interfere so much with your daily life and sports :( Hope that heals itself very soon!

The Antarctica expedition looks amazing! A friend and I almost booked to go on another one (Santiago -> Buenos Aires, via the Antarctic) but that one didn't stop in the Antarctic, just sail past for a day or so (also a cool experience) (actually now he's going to Bali and I'm going to Ecuador so this isn't happening). I did actually check whether you were taking that cruise, as that would have been an insane location for an inadvertent NF meet-up! But you're on the National Geographic one that looks much cooler :D

Hopefully you'll also have a respite from the stressful stuff when you're on the cruise and you can't be contacted anyway. Having this immovable block of time when you won't be able to deal with stuff might be stressful now but you can look forward to the peace when you're there!

• Like 2

Level 25 Cyborg Assassin

[ STR 36.75 | DEX 26.00 | STA 28.00 | CON 31.25 | WIS 29.25 | CHA 24.50 ]

current 5-week challenge: March 2020

external websites with my resources for...

fitness & breathwork | mental math & mind sports | motivation & productivity

I hope you enjoyed your free day!

You certainly have a lot on your plate right now, but think of all the positive outcomes that all this will bring to your life.

And Antarctica!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

The Wolverine - Level 5 // BER  6.5 // HEA  4 // STR  4.4 // STA  3 // DEX  4 // CON  4 // WIS  4.75 // CHA  1

He who conquers others is strong; he who conquers himself is mighty.

Adventures don't start until you get into the forest.

16 hours ago, SymphonicDan said:

It is so frustrating to have injuries like that that interfere so much with your daily life and sports :( Hope that heals itself very soon!

The Antarctica expedition looks amazing! A friend and I almost booked to go on another one (Santiago -> Buenos Aires, via the Antarctic) but that one didn't stop in the Antarctic, just sail past for a day or so (also a cool experience) (actually now he's going to Bali and I'm going to Ecuador so this isn't happening). I did actually check whether you were taking that cruise, as that would have been an insane location for an inadvertent NF meet-up! But you're on the National Geographic one that looks much cooler :D

Hopefully you'll also have a respite from the stressful stuff when you're on the cruise and you can't be contacted anyway. Having this immovable block of time when you won't be able to deal with stuff might be stressful now but you can look forward to the peace when you're there!

Yes. My foot is very very frustrating. 

I'm wicked excited to fall back on my Boston-area vernacular. Whatcha doing in Ecuador?

True. It's just a more intense version of the usual pre-trip jitters when you have to get everything together. 

• Like 3

Love as thou wilt.

2 hours ago, zenLara said:

I hope you enjoyed your free day!

You certainly have a lot on your plate right now, but think of all the positive outcomes that all this will bring to your life.

And Antarctica!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Free day was so good. I'm trying to focus on positives yes, and once I get there it will be AMAZING!!!

• Like 1

Love as thou wilt.

1 hour ago, annyshay said:

Monday w3d1

6471213397_67e6ee837f_b.jpg

Too much red red wine? :D

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

The Wolverine - Level 5 // BER  6.5 // HEA  4 // STR  4.4 // STA  3 // DEX  4 // CON  4 // WIS  4.75 // CHA  1

He who conquers others is strong; he who conquers himself is mighty.

Adventures don't start until you get into the forest.

3 hours ago, annyshay said:

guilty pleasures playlist on spotify

giphy.gif

• Like 1

Who am I? -- My NF Character

Current Challenge: WolfDreamer Reads Harder, Breathes Harder, and Journals More

Past Challenges: 

Spoiler

Winter is ComingWolfen Strengthens His Heart, Body, Mind, and Spirit, Wolfen Becomes One of the PeopleWolfen Strengthens His ChakrasWolfen Welcomes Summer and Gets Primal, Soulcon and Spartan, Wolfen Develops Mental ToughnessWolfen Joins the Wander SocietySoulcon, Spartan, School, and Stranger ThingsWolfen Becomes a Warrior EliteWolfen Goes Here and There and Back AgainWolfen Becomes a Soulcon Warrior EliteWolfen Returns to His RootsWolfen Wanders in Soul, Spirit, and BodyWolfen Owns the DayWolfen Searches for His Wild Heart, Wolfen Runs for His LifeWolfen Hits the TrailsWolfen Becomes an Explorer and Joins the ResistanceWolfen Goes Back to the SourceWolfen Begins the Hero's JourneyWolfDreamer Returns to the People,  WolfDreamer Pushes BackWolfDreamer PrioritizesBurpees, Books, and BrainworkBurpees, Books, Brainwork, and BodyworkWolfDreamer Masters the Four ElementsWolfDreamer Continues to Master the Four ElementsWolfDreamer Returns to SpartaWolfDreamer Returns to Middle EarthWolfDreamer Continues His Middle Earth AdventureWolfDreamer and the FallWolfDreamer Forges His Own PathWolfDreamer Has HopeWolfDreamer Returns to Middle Earth

I'd rather sing one wild song and burst my heart with it, than live a thousand years watching my digestion and being afraid of the wet.” -- Jack London

“I wanted movement and not a calm course of existence. I wanted excitement and danger and the chance to sacrifice myself for my love.” -- Leo Tolstoy

"I feel love rising in my chest again
Rising like a burning sun into the day..." -- Gungor, "Hurricane"

"...wherever the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom." 2 Corinthians 3:17b

Yay for delicious holidays :) sounds like a perfect one and just at the right time, too

• Like 1

Level 18 Wood-Elf Assassin

battle log: counting the good things

current challenge: something, nothing, all the things

previous challenges: 25242322212019181716, 151413121110987654, 321

How cool is it that the same God who created mountains and oceans and galaxies looked at you and thought the world needed one of you, too

Tuesday w3d2

anigif_enhanced-buzz-5708-1327086228-24.

Eat

- filled both of my water bottles

- dinner was distraction free

Move

- PT exercises: one legged stands, isometric holds 5sec x10 (inversion, eversion, dorsi, and plantar flexion)

Think

- completed morning pages

- meditated 10 minutes with insight timer

- gratitude: journal club ran short, extra resident, chicken I cooked yesterday

• Like 6

Love as thou wilt.

sounds like a most heavenly weekend :cheerful:

Soon soon now, is it? Am so excited for you!!!

Did you get hold of your future work place about the contract? Hope you have a fabulous week where things fall fine into place for you! 

Level 18 Wood-Elf Assassin

battle log: counting the good things

current challenge: something, nothing, all the things

previous challenges: 25242322212019181716, 151413121110987654, 321

How cool is it that the same God who created mountains and oceans and galaxies looked at you and thought the world needed one of you, too

20 hours ago, lucky fire dragon said:

Soon soon now, is it? Am so excited for you!!!

Did you get hold of your future work place about the contract? Hope you have a fabulous week where things fall fine into place for you! 

YES! I leave on Sunday which is crazy. I'm totally not ready, but I will be... somehow... There's a lot of details to work out yet, but I think I will have enough time on Friday and Saturday to get them handled. I tend to get ready fairly quickly when it comes down to it. This just feels like a bigger deal than usual, so I want to be sure that I have what I need. ;)

I got my contract yesterday in the mail. I'm going to be working with a lawyer to look at it, so I think that I will be able to send it off to him and then not worry about it while I'm on my trip. I think I will send a reminder to my future boss that I received the contract and will be working on it and unable to return it to them while I'm out of the continent. :) It pushed things back a little bit, but it should work out in the end.

• Like 6

Love as thou wilt.