11 hours ago, RES said:

Sorry about that, I'm Ranger ambassador for the new level 1's and that forum kinda exploded and I was trying to keep up! :P 

Don't forget, you can ask for help.

• Like 3

Current Challenge

"By the Most-Righteous-and-Blessed Beard of Sir Tanktimus the Encourager!" - Jarl Rurik Harrgath

11 hours ago, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

Don't forget, you can ask for help.

Oh I know, a few others have been checking in on them as well. I just remember what I felt like when I started and want to pay that forward :D 

• Like 4

RES...and I want to live days worth dying for

Current: RES: SET but not always ready

Spoiler

Growth happens when you care more about the well being of your future self than the comfort of your present self!

"Pass on what you have learned. Strength, mastery. But weakness, folly, failure also. Yes, failure most of all. The greatest teacher, failure is." -Yoda

3 hours ago, Salinger said:

RES you are amazing, i hope you know that xx

I appreciate you thinking that...I'm honestly not sure why you're thinking that, but thank you! :D 

3 hours ago, Calibre said:

Yeah Yeah likely excuse! ;) Awesome work on the previous week and looking very forward to seeing how you're going to improve on a week with a 5k! Believe in you!

No excuse, just stating. 

If I'm counting correctly I believe that makes 20 5k's I've done, I'm likely missing a couple. Have another one on Feb 3rd :D 

• Like 3

Spoiler

Growth happens when you care more about the well being of your future self than the comfort of your present self!

"Pass on what you have learned. Strength, mastery. But weakness, folly, failure also. Yes, failure most of all. The greatest teacher, failure is." -Yoda

My inspiration this week, well this, and the number on the scale going down :D 

PZa01hP.jpg

• Like 9

Spoiler

On 1/21/2019 at 5:13 AM, RES said:

My inspiration this week, well this, and the number on the scale going down :D 

PZa01hP.jpg

This is a great one for @Salinger too!

• Like 3

Previous Challenge: DaemonCorax starts 8 weeks of stronglifts

(2022 Level 1 Hunter:  STR 23;    STA 29;    DEX 11;    CON 14;    WIS 22;  CHA 4.)
When in doubt, pick up heavy things.

So...total fluke considering my challenge title, but guess where I'm going tonight? :D

http://www.jaxarena.com/events/2019/cher-here-we-go-again-tour2

• Like 7

Spoiler

17 hours ago, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

If I knew the titles of more Cher songs I would make an appropriate pun. Have fun!

I can help you with this :D 

https://music.amazon.com/user-playlists/88c0b56443544dc68513c7c7399ced75sune?ref=dm_sh_7027-f25f-dmcp-1e5f-25423&musicTerritory=US&marketplaceId=ATVPDKIKX0DER

Was amazing...at 72 years old that woman still puts on an incredible show!

• Like 2

Spoiler

1 hour ago, RES said:

So I take it you came around to lay your money down?

• Haha 3

Current Challenge

"By the Most-Righteous-and-Blessed Beard of Sir Tanktimus the Encourager!" - Jarl Rurik Harrgath

13 minutes ago, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

So I take it you came around to lay your money down?

You did not disappoint with the pun ;) 

No money to lay down, but you haven't seen the last of me :D 

• Like 2

Spoiler

On 12/30/2018 at 11:32 AM, RES said:

1. Get to the gym three times a week, with flexibility for work/extenuating circumstances. In those cases I will go as many times as possible. Either taking walking breaks or walking on the treadmill to get to at least 8,000 steps a day, every day,  with running intervals every other day will be part of this and separate from gym time, that time will be used for weights and stuff I'm unable to do at home.

2. Continue to listen to my hunger, not my appetite! Eat real food, plan menus ahead of time to make life easier. Continue to prep breakfast/lunch/snacks for the week and during season

3. Live life, don't stress over it. Continue working towards the three year plan.

4. Drink water, get sleep, reduce cortisol production (I stress a LOT over bullshit I can't control

Time to put this challenge to bed

1. Done, at least three times a week, usually more...didn't meet my step goal most days but that gives me something to work towards

2. I think I've gotten better at this, meal prep will always be a thing for me. Menu planning is getting easier, mostly because I use it to make the grocery lists :lol:

3. Going surprisingly well, getting everything paid off/up helped a lot.

4. Sleep is still a challenge for me, Dr recommended B Complex and Estroven, it's getting better. Surprisingly it also seems to be helping the vertigo, which is a nice bonus! 

Got to my goal weight for the month :D Started my week 0 off with a bang, had an unexpected, but very welcome 5k today...where I set (another) PR with a 3.44 minute mile (walking!!) My co-worker was going to do it but a car accident sidelined her for the foreseeable future :( 

xvmlkKl.jpg

• Like 9

Spoiler

3 hours ago, DarK_RaideR said:

This sounds decidedly not-that-innocent when coming from you or @T2sarahconnor :D

Congratulations on the challenge and remember, post-race smiles are your best smiles!

It's not intended to sound innocent 

;) 

tenor.gif?itemid=10149827

It's a combination of endorphins and thankful it's over! :lol: 

• Like 4

Spoiler