• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sylvaa

[Sylvaa] In My Head

1 minute ago, jstanlick said:

Sounds like another good reason to end the travel. Or, at least a bonus for ending it. :D 

I mean, I wouldn't be complaining if it wasn't cold!

But you are totally correct. 

On 2/1/2019 at 4:39 PM, Sloth the Enduring said:

That happened to Mrs. Sloth. They’re testing to see if you’re paying attention. In her case, after the three dollar charge went through they ordered a $350 purse for her from China.

I told my husband this. He was happy to hear that he may have stopped this from happening to us (although not happy to hear it happened to you). 

I've updated my first post to cross off more house stuff. Making Home Maintenance a priority has been more challenging than I expected. But then again, I'm kind of lazy about doing things like that. If we are being honest, I'm lazy about anything cleaning related. I'm still angling for a maid.

I got workouts in at least 3x / week almost every week, the exception being baby week. I only got two in then, but I'll take that. I also ended up doing yoga at least twice this month! Which is like a new record for a month of yoga since last January when I made it through like 10 days of the 30 days of yoga challenge. I did not get all of my long runs in. Between busy weekends, the cold, and needing new shoes, I am behind. However, most of my workouts have included fairly significant amounts of treadmill time, so I'm potentially not as far behind in this as I think. This weekend will tell. 

I did worse in using my journal this month compared to like every other month. I've gotten sucked into free Kindle romance reads on my phone again, which means I'm staying up too late trying to read the saga of the Earl of Six Pack and Lady Bluestocking (don't judge). I'm going to start giving myself a limit on how many I can read in a week before I have to start posting reviews on my thread again. 

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Sylvaa said:

I've gotten sucked into free Kindle romance reads on my phone again, which means I'm staying up too late trying to read the saga of the Earl of Six Pack and Lady Bluestocking (don't judge). I'm going to start giving myself a limit on how many I can read in a week before I have to start posting reviews on my thread again. 

Are those actual characters?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, deftona said:

Are those actual characters?

They should be! But alas, no. ... at least not that I know of.